Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ETH or not?  (Read 3865 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

Don't panic just relax buy now is great opportunity the bottom dropping price prediction for ethereum is upto 200& so nothing to worried after the lowest bootom price dropping the second step on thatyis to wait the bull run.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:03:32 PM

buy if it really enters the base price, but I personally confuse where the base price is, because even bitcoin is not clear where it will go, this year it's really confusing to see the movement of cryptocurrency. from month to month all the markets are getting red and there are no signs of greening in the market, maybe for cryptocurrency traders this year we are told to rest until the market is really good again.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

People who have got a good sum of fiat it is always a good thing to prefer buying ethereum or other ethereum dependent assets. Maybe the ethereum holders were the one who has been experiencing a massive decline in their portfolio value. Users with the hope of getting more holding ethereum have started describing it a shitcoin which is completely unacceptable from my standpoint.
Iceblast

Activity: 783
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:50:40 PM

buying eth now is the right moment where ethereum can be used as a good alternative choice and also ethereum is a stable coin. but now there is a price decline and now can be used as the right moment.

rosebrand

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:09:55 AM

my advice is to wait a while longer if you want to invest in ethereum, because the price can still continue to fall down most likely will be able to fall back to reach a price of $ 150 some time soon.
you should wait really the price has reached its low point and a little rise to compete rather than buy it now, there are you will be a little sorry and definitely panic, it's better that it does not happen to you.

vagsun

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:01:02 AM

Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   
Investing in ETH is a very good decision. Don't worry and invest in ETH without any hesitation. ETH is only $190 today, so its very cheap to buy ETH coins, so invest as much as you can, and you will earn larger profits at the end of 2018. When we hear the word altcoins ,the first think which comes to our mind is ETH ,as its too common, and many investors are holding it. So I suggest you to buy ETH.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:55:16 AM

eth can be used as a purchase for now because eth has a low price. so I think ethereum can be used for good things and investment nature so that they always get profit.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:01:25 AM

With today's ETH prices, has fallen below $ 200, so if you hold for a long time should buy, because at the end of this year or early in 2019 ETH prices will grow, I think. One of the opportunities, but the risk will also be very high

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

The Ethereum costs almost $ 100. I'm a little shocked by the price, because even in my worst dream, I was hoping I wouldn't see it.
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:26:54 AM

I suggest you wait a little longer, because the price of ETH is very unstable now, and its continued decline may allow more investors to sell it!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
dodocum

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

Ethereum dropped below $ 200, so I took some more. I expect the bull to come. $ 191 now, if it falls even lower, I get it again.
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:28:21 PM

I am sure that eth is very much underestimated ! One of the best coins on the market will not be long at the bottom !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
cemburu

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

I think buying an Ethereum is a good idea.
I think now is a good opportunity to buy Ethereum at a cheap price.
Currently, Ethereum is in the midst of declining prices so this is a good opportunity.
And waiting for Ethereum prices in the future is a good idea.
Ethereum is a good coin and has a good chance for high prices.
Topmenx7x

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:18:17 PM

Yeah the price of ETH is really low right now but Its price is still not that low to buy. It might still drop anytime so it's better if you wait until then.

Ethereum is the second currency on the market after bitcoin and when I see that price are down I buy more and wait when it will raise!
kenzio2016

Activity: 105

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

of course buy it, in the time like this every altcoins is gonna profitable for the next bullrun. especially ethereum, eth value was so low lately that in the bullrun got higher chance to rise high
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

Perhaps you can buy, for you it will benefit, the coin is not very expensive at this time, and also feels good in the cryptocurrency market, it is easy to use and dispose of it for the benefit of the case.

Sharingjoy

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:29:21 PM

This will be a good choice as ethereum is still undervalued due to bearish market and buying while it's at lower price is a good decision. In a few weeks this will bounce back that will give you a good profits. Just hold if the price will fall as this will stabilize soon.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:00:19 PM

Perhaps you can buy, for you it will benefit, the coin is not very expensive at this time, and also feels good in the cryptocurrency market, it is easy to use and dispose of it for the benefit of the case.
I think now buying is the most appropriate decision,
with ethereum prices that are going down, of course we must use this time as best we can by buying it,
I am sure that we buy and sell when ethereum prices rise we will make a big profit

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:09:17 AM

Yeah the price of ETH is really low right now but Its price is still not that low to buy. It might still drop anytime so it's better if you wait until then.

Ethereum is the second currency on the market after bitcoin and when I see that price are down I buy more and wait when it will raise!
If you're going to use it on trade i suggest you to buy it now because alt coins are perfect for trading where bitcoin are not much profitable.
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:48:20 AM

of course buy it, in the time like this every altcoins is gonna profitable for the next bullrun. especially ethereum, eth value was so low lately that in the bullrun got higher chance to rise high
When i was new in trade i start with bitcoin i got some profit but that wasn't enough later one of my friend who were expert in trade ask me start with alt.I select ETH for long term trade itsgive me to much profit which i am still spending.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: