Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:17:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ETH or not?  (Read 3873 times)
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:19:17 AM

I understand what you mean so this is a good time to buy ethereum,
because currently the price is cheap,
but no matter how I feel it depends on the personal decision of each individual whether to buy or not
We simply can't impose our opinions on others. History does prove that after a decline, price increases will occur. But that still remains an uncertain thing because it hasn't happened yet. That can't be a fact. The consideration of each individual can be very different. They depart from different backgrounds. Some have a big aim, some are simple ones as long as they can make profit.
maybe I think you can buy ethereum now,
I see the price of ethereum now the price is cheap
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

I understand what you mean so this is a good time to buy ethereum,
because currently the price is cheap,
but no matter how I feel it depends on the personal decision of each individual whether to buy or not
We simply can't impose our opinions on others. History does prove that after a decline, price increases will occur. But that still remains an uncertain thing because it hasn't happened yet. That can't be a fact. The consideration of each individual can be very different. They depart from different backgrounds. Some have a big aim, some are simple ones as long as they can make profit.
maybe I think you can buy ethereum now,
I see the price of ethereum now the price is cheap
Right now and in this moment I do't buy eth because there's a rumor that the value will be $100,so much better to observe first before we make a move.
MetalKript

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:41:26 AM

I've just checked coin360, the price of ETH is going deep down, but it's a reason to BUY it NOW!
laosan2222

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:55:53 AM

Now that ETH is at a low price for nearly a year, it is definitely a good time to buy. If you miss this opportunity, i am afraid that you will not have the opportunity to buy such cheap ETH in the future.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:06:53 AM

Anyway, ETH is good choice for your investments. It has the biggest ecosystem and community.
When POS will be activated in future, there is rather big chance to see price moonrocketing.
FutureMill

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:27:25 AM

ETH has already reached the bottom. It is still one of the biggest existing coins with a huge community. It wont die anytime soon for sure and I saw many experts predicting it at 2k+ mid 2019
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

Anyway, ETH is good choice for your investments. It has the biggest ecosystem and community.
When POS will be activated in future, there is rather big chance to see price moonrocketing.

Don't really like tp predict prices. But, lets check previous years - in Q4 Bitcoin often gaining near 70-90%. So I am expect that we can see $10k+ growth this year, not sure about 20k. Same will come to ETH. Futures, updates etc. So we can really see big pull back.
NYGMA_35

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

I can't tell anyone to take or take that money. Ethereum is really a quality coin. I think the price will be higher in the future. Bitcoin is the next best investment tool. The right time to get the ether right now.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

the price hasn't fully recovered now, this is still a very good moment if you plan to invest in Ethereum (ETH) don't take too long to wait for your belief now.
martushka27

Activity: 364

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

I think this is a very risky operation at the moment. I would not invest in alternative coins, but would prefer to invest only in bitcoin.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

indeed for now eth is very bad to be infestated because eth prices are now decreasing so it's not good to buy for that now we have to be a little patient waiting for the price to stabilize again.

arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:26:44 PM

I think you should invest in eth, because even in bear market it is one of the best investments. It can be dying now don't care.
I think the choice of coins that will be used depends on the confidence and trust of the investor himself and is good at seeing the opportunities we will get in the investment

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:40:21 PM
Merited by generous (10)

Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   
I think you better buy it from now.
because in the coinmarketcap ether data there has been another increase which previously declined and was replaced by a coin ripple.
maybe this is a sign that ether will rise again and can reach its highest price this month.
I am also still investing in ether coins, all are your choices.
I can only suggest. keep up-to-date with information about the coins that you believe in. and if that you think can bring profit, then invest in the coin.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

I think you should invest in eth, because even in bear market it is one of the best investments. It can be dying now don't care.
I think the choice of coins that will be used depends on the confidence and trust of the investor himself and is good at seeing the opportunities we will get in the investment

In that terms Ethereum is one of the great possible investments. Team behind Ethereum announced
big upgrades, some experts talks a lot about Ethereum in this past few weeks. I think we are finally at
the bottom of this drop and from now on price can go up.
   Ethereum isn`t short-term investment. I don`t look at it like that, it`s good for keeping Ethereum
for years. I suggest investing in Ethereum to people cause I did it, and I plan to hold them for at least
5 years from now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

I think this is a very risky operation at the moment. I would not invest in alternative coins, but would prefer to invest only in bitcoin.
I agree with you that it is now very dangerous to invest your money in alternative coins, but I agree only because now there is such a market where everything can fall in price and I have only the confidence that Bitcoin will soon grow in price anyway...
SunJAB

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:40:58 PM

In my opinion, you should buy ETH now, because ETH is relatively low compared to the beginning of 2018 or the end of 2017, the current ETH price is quite suitable for us to buy and hold. Patience is the chance to get rich from them

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

Yesterday Vitalik Buterin stated that Ethereum could reach a scalability of 500 tx per second, that is not enough compared with other blockchains but is valuable if you think Ethereum is totally decentralized.
So, if you believe in the technology, invest in ETH because of the market time is the right one.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

do not assume this fall is the end of ethereum. keep calm, because panic only makes you lose. ethereum is still a favorite platform for ico and I think developers have strong reasons for choosing the ethereum platform, because if they don't then they won't choose it.

so ethereum still has a good and growing future, eth is also supported by tokens erc20 which has given birth to many great projects.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:09:36 PM

In my opinion, you should buy ETH now, because ETH is relatively low compared to the beginning of 2018 or the end of 2017, the current ETH price is quite suitable for us to buy and hold. Patience is the chance to get rich from them
If today price of ETH is falling down, so there is probability in coming days or weeks price of ETH will go upward. I think it is clear that most probably price of ETH will climb upward.
Jacklowo
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

Yesterday Vitalik Buterin stated that Ethereum could reach a scalability of 500 tx per second, that is not enough compared with other blockchains but is valuable if you think Ethereum is totally decentralized.
So, if you believe in the technology, invest in ETH because of the market time is the right one.
if you believe in ethereum you can invest there,
if not then look for other investments, such as BCH, XRP and XLM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: