Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ETH or not?  (Read 3869 times)
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:35:03 AM

You can still buy ETH right now to my mind but it is not a perfect point of entering the position. It was really good when it was near 180, I don't thing Ether would reach that low in the nearest future.

It was good at that time but if you did not buy it, you can do it now. Ethereum will be gaining only, and we have to catch the train now. Just buy several ETH, and you will earn in 4-7 months much.
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:07:19 PM

You can still buy ETH right now to my mind but it is not a perfect point of entering the position. It was really good when it was near 180, I don't thing Ether would reach that low in the nearest future.

It was good at that time but if you did not buy it, you can do it now. Ethereum will be gaining only, and we have to catch the train now. Just buy several ETH, and you will earn in 4-7 months much.
well now we are just waiting for time to get maximum results. because now eth prices are experiencing a price decline, so it is very suitable for you
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

Today i am decided to that i want to buy some ETH but in this bear market i have get panicked because ETH is continuously dying. So what should i do now? Can i invest in ETH or not? Please give me some suggestion.   

That’s contradicting dude,you said that your decided to buy etherem yet asking for advices?Hmmm thats far from reality huh?

But if you did bought ethereum that day,maybe until now you felt bitter bcause of no responce from this cryptocurrency..hold that coin for atleast two years so profit will be on your way
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

According to the latest forecast, the crypto-currency market should begin a huge surge in the next three months. Perhaps happiness to us will come much faster than we think about it.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

According to the latest forecast, the crypto-currency market should begin a huge surge in the next three months. Perhaps happiness to us will come much faster than we think about it.
of course the team said that by the end of 2018 the implementation of new technology for scaling the etherium will be completed, And this is just the time when the market will rise.
Silver_Wost

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:04:45 PM

We certainly hope that what you say can really happen,
the most important thing for now is to keep up with the progress so that it is clearer
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 12:53:46 PM

if i were you i take eth with all my money.

it will be minimum 2x until end of the year.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

I think, you could to invest in eth untill the end of 2018. This is the, when you would to rich something from eth.

Buying ethereum now is a good thing, I'm sure the end of the year ethereum prices can reach at least $ 1000 so buying when cheap like today is a good and profitable thing.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

In my opinion, it's a good idea to buy ETH now, because this coin is still the best coin today, and they could grow again by the end of this year. That's why I keep holding on to ETH
Yes, now is a good time to buy the ETH soon they will have a new big release that is likely to well affect the price increase, so it seems to me now is not a bad time to buy.
v0nyu

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

you should buy in the dips then dont worry about it, do ur TA if you wanna trade short term
but if you wanna trade long term just buy and hold

Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

Definitely you should buy eth now. Eth is on the deep now and the price of it so low now. After some days, price will be recovering. Don't miss the opportunity to make a good profit from eth. So buy it without hesitation.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

All the coins that have a Coinmarketcap above $100 million and when the market conditions are dropping hold is a better option. Ethereum is definitely to buy and hold. We are waiting for the market reversal and bullish trend.  Wink
VBCryp@

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:20:31 PM

Definitely you should buy eth now. Eth is on the deep now and the price of it so low now. After some days, price will be recovering. Don't miss the opportunity to make a good profit from eth. So buy it without hesitation.
There are no signs of guaranteeing the return of ETH? Roll Eyes In a trend of technology and modernity, ETH's transaction speed is actually stuck and disadvantageous. And in the recent good news, it still has to deal with the $ 240 threshold. The confidence of investors has not been assured with this choice.
Cmoh

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

ETH buying will be very beneficial for your crypto portfolio. So, never miss out this emerging coin which could be the next Bitcoin at all.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:08:08 PM

Ethereum is the best potential long term investment coin right now and personally it is the coin I like the most on my portfolio. I find the coin's idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitrary code quite revolutionary. The coin has shown a growth of 1100% since its origin in its market capital and great acceptance in the financial market. Now, it has been adopted by big financial institutions like Microsoft, Intel. It is a good coin and can cross the $700 mark by the end of 2018.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:17:32 PM

buy eth is the best way to always get profit, don't delay to buy the best coins like ethereum because if you delay or cancel just give a feeling of disappointment if you see high prices.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 08:34:52 PM

buy eth is the best way to always get profit, don't delay to buy the best coins like ethereum because if you delay or cancel just give a feeling of disappointment if you see high prices.
The fact is that this feeling is quite familiar, especially if you recall the price level in 2017 or in early 2018. Many were lucky who bought the etherium in 2016.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:50:25 PM

ETH buying will be very beneficial for your crypto portfolio. So, never miss out this emerging coin which could be the next Bitcoin at all.
It's true that we buy ethereum now it seems like it's profitable,
so we don't waste time so we can regret it later

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Markperop

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:21:55 PM

It's true that we buy ethereum now it seems like it's profitable,
so we don't waste time so we can regret it later
In any case, I have a great potential and then we will take offense at it. If you look at most of the new topics on bitcointalk, then they are more related to eth and its future.

HELLO EVERYONE.
kasturi

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:04:21 PM

my advice is to immediately buy eth for a long-term investment, don't hesitate to grow in value again, because this coin has a very good future potential with the technology it develops.

You just have to hold and be patient waiting for the market to recover and the price increases to get profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: