Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2018, 11:59:17 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 1804 times)
bce

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:37:22 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
in my opinion, bitcoin uses advances in time and technology so that the possibility of future bitcoin will experience rapid development, but all of that cannot be ascertained, we only need confidence and patience

██
                        ████
                     ████  ██████
                   ███           ███
                     ████  █        ███   
              ██        ████             
             ██           ██            ███
            ██                         ██ ██
            ██        ███     ███     ██   ██
            ██        ███     ███    ██     ██
        █████  ████   ███     ███   ████  █████
         ██     ██    ███     ███         ██
          ██   ██      ▀███████▀         ██
           ██ ██                         ██
            ███            ██           ██
                           ███         ██
                ███        █  ████
                   ███           ███
                      ██████  ████
                           ████
                           ██
Runit

🎲 Website
🎲 Whitepaper
🎲 Telegram
🎲 Bitcointalk
🎲 Twitter
🎲 Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Einax Airdrops and Bounties made easy! List your ERC-20 token
FREE
ETH markets launching soon!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wajan

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:38:22 AM

the future of bitcoin is good and the future of bitcoin is well developed by the community, I will establish jobs in my country, I hope that bitcoin will be done by many people, so that bitcoin is liked by the public.
Caladonian

Activity: 994
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:53:15 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
in my opinion, bitcoin uses advances in time and technology so that the possibility of future bitcoin will experience rapid development, but all of that cannot be ascertained, we only need confidence and patience
We need more patience and trust the system, the up's and down's will continue since the real adoptions coming from bigger venue such businesses and governments are still in question, but still bitcoin can trigger that somehow depends from the community, even we are small in terms of percentage but if we keep pushing it and keep trusting the chain, probably things will be better for bitcoin future usage.

▄▄███████████▄▄
     ▄██▀▀           ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀█▄
  █▀  ▄███████▌ █▌ █████▄  ▀█
 █▀  ██  ██         ▀█████  ▀█
▐█  ██▀▀█████   ▄▄▄   █████  █▌
█▌ ▐██▄▄████▌  ████   █████▌ ▐█
█  ███  ████        ▄███████  █
█▌ ▐█▀▀████▌   ▄▄▄  ▀██████▌ ▐█
▐█  █▄▄████   ████   ▐█████  █▌
 █▄  ████           ▄█████  ▄█
  █▄  ▀████  ███  ██████▀  ▄█
   ▀█▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄           ▄▄██▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀
bitcore.
...The Future Is Now...
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
                 ▄▄██
 ▄██████████████████████▄
█▀         ▄▄██▀▀   ██  ▀█
█▄     ▄▄██▀▀        ██  █
█▀█████████████████████████▄
█                          ▀█
█                           █
█              ▄████▄       █
█             ██▀  ▀██      █
█            ▐█▌    ▐████████
█             ██▄  ▄██      █
█              ▀████▀       █
█                           █
█▄                         ▄█
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
iOs
Android

██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████
        ██
██████
        ██
        ██████

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███       ▄███    ███
▐██       █████     ██▌
██▌       ███       ▐██
██▌     ███████     ▐██
▐██       ███       ██▌
 ███      ███      ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███         ▄▄█▌  ███
▐██      ▄▄█████    ██▌
██▌   ▄████████     ▐██
██▌  ▐████████      ▐██
▐██    ▀▀████       ██▌
 ███     ▀██       ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
Website
ANN
Block Explorer
nowbitco.in

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:57:02 AM

I believe that Bitcoin will make a great contribution in the future
SyrulRamadhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:58:07 AM

yes bitcoin is the future with blockchain technology that will be very useful for various problems. about the problem many countries change the rules for bitcoin is good for the development of bitcoin and this is a profitable investment

CoinsGazer

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:59:44 AM

Bitcoin is not going to die or collapse as it is the safe haven of inflation, but it can not replace the fiat currency in the future due to it’s price fluctuations, no credit endorsement and the fixed supply.
kesmex

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:17:10 AM

in my opinion, no one can predict bitcoin in the future, because as we know that bitcoin or crypto is very volatile, maybe bitcoin or crypto have a bright future if all countries legalize it.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
bobyhodob

Activity: 516

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:28:20 AM

in my opinion, no one can predict bitcoin in the future, because as we know that bitcoin or crypto is very volatile, maybe bitcoin or crypto have a bright future if all countries legalize it.

its free for everyone have predict for bitcoin Grin
like the weather forecast news is not 100% accurate but they experts have information that is accurate enough to provide weather predictions and we might 90% accept it with confidence right ?

I mean, maybe I will be able to accept bitcoin predictions if they experts give their opinion

MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

There are a lot of people who use bitcoin and different people has different point of view and my point of view is it will going to take over the future currency market.
bigboyd

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

The future will be very successful. Because this is a coin already showing success. Today, bitcoin is used around the world. Many invest in this. Because bitcoin can make a big profit. This is a coin that can be very trusted. Bitcoin is a coin-sized coin. bitcoin has a bright future. Through this, a long-term profit can be capitalized.
polyballz

Activity: 470

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

I am very optimistic about the future of bitcoin and altcoin, even though the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are in a bearish cycle, you can see that the market has dropped sharply over the past few months and that is the price. Bitcoin currently has a slight increase and altcoins follow it, so my advice is that at this point you should only invest short and trade on bitcoin or altcoin.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

Are we talking about the near future or the far one? If it's the near future, I think more countries will be begin to accept it for payments and other transactions like the normal currencies. The far future will be that the whole world will do the same.
KeepupSlim

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

I doubt very much about bitcoin's future, but according to my analysis, in the long run, bitcoin prices are in the bearish cycle, you can see that the market is falling sharply during the last few hours and that is the price. of altcoin are falling amnhj under, so I believe that at this point you should only invest short and trade on bitcoin.
[/quote] You doubt about bitcoins future because at this particular moment it's price is going down? Did you look at the Bitcoin charts from 2013 and 2015?
Tashi

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

Bitcoin will get banned in India and China now that bitconnect.com owner got arrested in India for $13 billion ponzi scam using bitcoins.

USA can also ban Bitcoin since 2 Asian giants will ban Bitcoin.

Bitcoin holders will lose all their money because who will buy Bitcoin at $400 or $200

If that is bound to happen, Bitcoin's value will surely decrease due to powerful countries banning Bitcoin. I hope this will never happen otherwise Bitcoin's value will surely drop

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Sexie

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

Just because bitcoin becoming rare in the future, there are speculations that the price will be doubled or even more.  Others said that because it’s  all  getting to be mined , the price will be decreased. Through my expectations  that  bitcoin will still volatile. It always be the same cycle. If ever that the price  of bitcoin  will decrease in the future, it does not mean that it will not come to rise again. It will always be.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
voanquan

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

Most of the assets such as gold, silver, food, oil and gas ... mainly to protect the risk of price volatility is too large and also for speculation. In this case, the underlying asset is Bitcoin. So Bitcoin will be an integral part of the future world and its value is eternal.

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
RingWiki65

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

I personally think in the future bitcoin will become an asset like oil,gold, silver etc and at that time most of the people deal with this instead of those assets.
mahboob123

Activity: 173

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fethera

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

bitcoin futrere is very bright in next some years

██████████   📺  monvid   |   The new decentralized video streaming platform   ██████████
DECENTRALIZED  •  COST EFFICIENCY  •  CENSORSHIP AND UNBLOCKING  •  UNLIMITED DISTRIBUTED NODES
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter   ▬▬  Participate Now!READ OUR WHITEPAPER  ▬▬   Instagram  Medium  Linkedin
Melvyn_Garrett

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

bitcoins future is only one of two ways. the first one is that it will dwindle with time, and people will forget what bitcoin is and no one invest in it and everyone will remember it as maybe  a money making scam that made a few people rich and the disappeared. or the second line of thought, and which I strongly agree with; is that bitcoin will be the new break through in digital investment history and it will reform the investment game. with new and similar forms of bitcoin making success as well.
biskitop

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

“Your professional profile on the blockchain”

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:35:50 AM

if it's true that some countries set rules on bitcoin, then in my opinion, bitcoin will be difficult to rise high again. because when the country has given rules on bitcoin and its taxes, the fee for each transaction will increase and it will make the demands on bitcoin will decrease slightly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.