Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2018, 03:51:03 AM *
News: ♦♦ New info! Bitcoin Core users absolutely must upgrade to previously-announced 0.16.3 [Torrent]. All Bitcoin users should temporarily trust confirmations slightly less. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 1797 times)
Cloak1

Activity: 621
Merit: 251

the world's first Blockchain-enabled VR racing ex

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:44:12 PM

For the most part, Bitcoin may have a great future in the long term if it overcomes all scalability issues and all the concepts being developed are successfully implemented.

▐█▄▄▄                         ▄▄▄█▌
 ███████▄▄▄             ▄▄▄███████
 ▐████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████▌
  ████▀▀▀████████ ████████▀▀▀████
  ▐████     ▀▀███ ███▀▀     ████▌
   ████▌      ▀██ ██▀      ▐████
   ▐████                   ████▌
    ████▌                 ▐████
    ▐████▄▄  █▄▄   ▄▄█  ▄▄████▌
     ████████████ ████████████
       ▀▀████████ ████████▀▀
           ▀▀████ ████▀▀
               ▀▀ ▀▀

▄██████▄  ▐███████▄  ██▌   ▄██  ███████▄  █████████  ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄     █████    ▐███████▄  ██████████
  ███▀  ▀██  ███   ███  ▐██ ▄███▀ ▐██▀  ▀██▌   ▐██▌    ███▀  ▀██▌  ███▀  ▀██    ███▀██    ███   ███        ▄██▀
 ▐██▌       ▐██▌  ▄██▀   █████▀   ███   ▄██    ███    ▐██▌   ▐██▌ ▐██▌         ███  ██   ▐██▌  ▄██▀      ▄███▀
 ███        ███████▀     ▐██▌    ▐███████▀    ▐██▌    ███    ███  ███         ███   ██   ███████▀      ▄███▀ 
▐██▌   ▄▄▄ ▐██▌ ▐██▌     ███     ███          ███    ▐██▌   ▐██▌ ▐██▌   ▄▄▄  █████████  ▐██▌ ▐██▌    ▄███▀   
 ███▄▄███▀ ███   ███    ▐██▌    ▐██▌         ▐██▌     ███▄▄▄███   ███▄▄███▀ ███▌    ██  ███   ███  ▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀     ▀▀  ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
The future of racing is now
THE WORLD'S FIRST BLOCKCHAIN-ENABLED VR RACING EXPERIENCE
.▞ 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄               
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄▄   ▄█     ▄▄  ▀▀█▄           
▐█████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄   
█████▀ ▄ ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀███████▄ 
▀███▌ ███ ▐█████████████████████ ▄█▄ ████████▌
  ▀▀█▄ ▀ ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄ ▀ ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀▀▀        
..BUY ◣   BUILD ◣   SHOW ◣   RACE ◣ 
TELEGRAM
REDDIT
BOUNTY
TWITTER
MEDIUM
ANN THREAD
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defriadi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:22:36 PM

I'm sure the future of bitcoin will improve, judging by the large number of people who invest in bitcoin so bitcoin is increasingly popular throughout the world with so high prices.

patimahsunda

Activity: 307

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

My opinion about the future of bitcoin is that bitcoin will become increasingly popular and will become something big. I believe that bitcoin has the potential to increase. So I think bitcoin will be a good investment for the long term. And you don't need to doubt about the future of bitcoin.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:36:11 PM

My opinion about the future of bitcoin is that bitcoin will become increasingly popular and will become something big. I believe that bitcoin has the potential to increase. So I think bitcoin will be a good investment for the long term. And you don't need to doubt about the future of bitcoin.
I think no doubt about it, bitcoin will soon rise and many investors may invest on it in the near future, I believe that we can really earn on it even if we are now experiencing a huge dip. People may get attract on it and maybe they will buy some more bitcoin to hold. So then we can expect that the price will soon rise up high.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
andrei56

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:55:04 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
Bitcoin futures are one of the reasons of the market going down, you must understand that the governments around the world are trying to contain the adoption of bitcoin and since they are realizing that they cannot destroy bitcoin they're going to try to control its price, something that they have done with some other assets but like always they are going to fail.
mangsitin

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:18:50 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
Bitcoin futures are one of the reasons of the market going down, you must understand that the governments around the world are trying to contain the adoption of bitcoin and since they are realizing that they cannot destroy bitcoin they're going to try to control its price, something that they have done with some other assets but like always they are going to fail.
Yes, that's right, the government won't be able to destroy Bitcoin forever, but they try to control the price for now. But I think in the future Bitcoin will be fantastic. because Bitcoin comes with its features, namely as a digital currency. for now we live in the era of the Digital Internet. so Bitcoin will be a valuable currency for the future.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 192
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:25:39 AM

I think the market is showing signs of recovery and from the time until the end of the year the price will increase but not much increase but it is a positive signal to help investors return to bitcoin so now we We can invest in bitcoin and we will have a profit at the end of the year. My hope is right

*kimcil*

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:37:29 AM

bitcoin will remain in the future as cryptocurrency. Bitcoin may not be above later but will still be in the top ten best cryptocurrency. Until now and in the next few years bitcoin will remain above but if problems and problems don't solve it, it can cause a struggle for bitcoin to stay on top.
iMark

Activity: 767
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:58:27 AM

For the most part, Bitcoin may have a great future in the long term if it overcomes all scalability issues and all the concepts being developed are successfully implemented.
Issues and speculation will always circulate in the world of bitcoin, and that will affect the change in the price of bitcoin in the short term, but it will not change the future of bitcoin, the future of bitcoin is formed from the adoption that occurs and we know adoption runs very smoothly

KS03

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

Hi I'm KS03

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:14:53 AM

I believe eventually Bitcoin or a government version of Bitcoin will be used world wide.  So I think we are going massively higher once whoever or whatever entity is done accumulating.  I think the big boys have been getting involved now and the little guys are being shaken out. 

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER[/color]  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════[/table]
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:39:34 AM

Good statement and I like your opinion.
Yes, there are many opinions about bitcoin. They say it will survive because it is part of our modern generation even bitcoin will reach the peak of the future after getting multiple results. They say that it won't last because it's not a fiat. But for me, I think that will last.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
nisya

Activity: 254

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:01:16 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin's future will rise and the price will increase higher and not just stop at $20k but it will reach higher. but some people will not believe with this especially if they want to buy bitcoin at the low price so they will spread the negative news to make people become panic and they sell their bitcoin. so we need to hold tight our bitcoin and don't sell it right now because some people will take this advantages so they can buy much of bitcoin and of course, they can also make a bigger profit in the long-term.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Obolo

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:21:44 AM

My opinion about bitcoin is that, bitcoin is likely to recover from the month of September onwards. By next month, I predict the bull run to happen so that we can see the true colors of crypto market. However, if bitcoin fails to recover in subsequent months, I think we will have to wait till next year to see the bull run but hopely, bitcoin will surely rise this year other than later in the future.

◢▬LIBEREUM▬◣ (https://www.libereum.io/)
—(••÷[ FORTES FORTUNA JUVAT! ]÷••)—
vixcious

Activity: 234

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:24:18 AM

Change is a good decision, but we need to see what the change is. If it is appropriate, investors will invest heavily in Bitcoin in the future. Whatever, the future of Bitcoin is very good because Blockchain technology is excellent.

Commitments

Activity: 322

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

My pinion about bitcoin at the future is light and have great power, many people will be make investment at bitcoin, we have see many country have face economic crisis and many people try for making investment their money at bitcoin at the future.

btcyoda

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

My opinion is always positive towards bitcoin investment because still, the growth of bitcoin is kept increasing. It means people are believing the bitcoin and it makes to increase the price even higher value.

tepakpak

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

Bitcoin will be increasingly popular in the future, now it is still in the process of development and is currently falling but will soon recover. I am sure and always think positively.
Affilate User

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

DATABLOCKCHAIN SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin in the future can be very expensive and bitcoin in the future will have difficulties to get because demand is so high that many people are looking for bitcoin while bitcoin has a very limited total supply that makes bitcoin very expensive.

TokenForUs

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

bitcoin is the future of currency, and will replace many currency for investment sector and even for daily payment purposes. people in the world are now start to realize that bitcoin are very valuable and has a very bright future, but in many countries bitcoin was claimed as threat for banking investment industry, thats why many countries deniying bitcoin as their investment and because bitcoin are truly decentralize. bitcoin will never dead, supported by a huge community will bring bitcoin to the next of currency.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

Issues and speculation will always circulate in the world of bitcoin, and that will affect the change in the price of bitcoin in the short term, but it will not change the future of bitcoin, the future of bitcoin is formed from the adoption that occurs and we know adoption runs very smoothly

I agree that many people have adopted bitcoin smoothly and through the popularity that rises higher nowadays, people would prefer investing this type of currency system. Some of them doesn't have knowledge actually on this system, all they just aware of was it's capability bases on how they understand it from their friends who had great earnings with bitcoin.

Lor=#046EBA]ding-Edge Ecosystem & Technology[/color]    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/font]
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.