Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:58:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 3233 times)
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:17:10 AM

in my opinion, no one can predict bitcoin in the future, because as we know that bitcoin or crypto is very volatile, maybe bitcoin or crypto have a bright future if all countries legalize it.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:28:20 AM

in my opinion, no one can predict bitcoin in the future, because as we know that bitcoin or crypto is very volatile, maybe bitcoin or crypto have a bright future if all countries legalize it.

its free for everyone have predict for bitcoin Grin
like the weather forecast news is not 100% accurate but they experts have information that is accurate enough to provide weather predictions and we might 90% accept it with confidence right ?

I mean, maybe I will be able to accept bitcoin predictions if they experts give their opinion

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
MatthewNaccarato

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

There are a lot of people who use bitcoin and different people has different point of view and my point of view is it will going to take over the future currency market.
bigboyd

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 10:48:02 AM

The future will be very successful. Because this is a coin already showing success. Today, bitcoin is used around the world. Many invest in this. Because bitcoin can make a big profit. This is a coin that can be very trusted. Bitcoin is a coin-sized coin. bitcoin has a bright future. Through this, a long-term profit can be capitalized.
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
I am very optimistic about the future of bitcoin and altcoin, even though the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are in a bearish cycle, you can see that the market has dropped sharply over the past few months and that is the price. Bitcoin currently has a slight increase and altcoins follow it, so my advice is that at this point you should only invest short and trade on bitcoin or altcoin.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

Are we talking about the near future or the far one? If it's the near future, I think more countries will be begin to accept it for payments and other transactions like the normal currencies. The far future will be that the whole world will do the same.
KeepupSlim

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:05:03 AM

I doubt very much about bitcoin's future, but according to my analysis, in the long run, bitcoin prices are in the bearish cycle, you can see that the market is falling sharply during the last few hours and that is the price. of altcoin are falling amnhj under, so I believe that at this point you should only invest short and trade on bitcoin.
[/quote] You doubt about bitcoins future because at this particular moment it's price is going down? Did you look at the Bitcoin charts from 2013 and 2015?
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

Bitcoin will get banned in India and China now that bitconnect.com owner got arrested in India for $13 billion ponzi scam using bitcoins.

USA can also ban Bitcoin since 2 Asian giants will ban Bitcoin.

Bitcoin holders will lose all their money because who will buy Bitcoin at $400 or $200

If that is bound to happen, Bitcoin's value will surely decrease due to powerful countries banning Bitcoin. I hope this will never happen otherwise Bitcoin's value will surely drop

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:33:18 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?

Just because bitcoin becoming rare in the future, there are speculations that the price will be doubled or even more.  Others said that because it’s  all  getting to be mined , the price will be decreased. Through my expectations  that  bitcoin will still volatile. It always be the same cycle. If ever that the price  of bitcoin  will decrease in the future, it does not mean that it will not come to rise again. It will always be.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
voanquan

Activity: 150

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

Most of the assets such as gold, silver, food, oil and gas ... mainly to protect the risk of price volatility is too large and also for speculation. In this case, the underlying asset is Bitcoin. So Bitcoin will be an integral part of the future world and its value is eternal.
RingWiki65

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:49:38 PM

I personally think in the future bitcoin will become an asset like oil,gold, silver etc and at that time most of the people deal with this instead of those assets.
mahboob123

Activity: 723

http://www.fintropy.io/

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

bitcoin futrere is very bright in next some years

Melvyn_Garrett

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

bitcoins future is only one of two ways. the first one is that it will dwindle with time, and people will forget what bitcoin is and no one invest in it and everyone will remember it as maybe  a money making scam that made a few people rich and the disappeared. or the second line of thought, and which I strongly agree with; is that bitcoin will be the new break through in digital investment history and it will reform the investment game. with new and similar forms of bitcoin making success as well.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:35:50 AM

if it's true that some countries set rules on bitcoin, then in my opinion, bitcoin will be difficult to rise high again. because when the country has given rules on bitcoin and its taxes, the fee for each transaction will increase and it will make the demands on bitcoin will decrease slightly.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:28:47 AM

I think bitcoin will continue to grow and continue to advance, even though the bitcoin movement is unstable but many possibilities of bitcoin will continue to move forward, it can be seen from the many bitcoin enthusiasts lately. Also the news says that many state governments are starting to consider the existence of bitcoin.
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:12:42 AM

Bitcoin will not dip below what we currently have it to be today. The value will be higher in future and it is expected to have gained more stability in the future.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Aramazdi

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:18:20 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 10:12:55 AM by Aramazdi

In the future, the trade world will definitely need fast, secure payment instruments without national borders and cannot be regulated or controlled by any country, and cryptocurrency is able to answer every challenge, and bitcoin that has the potential to become the world currency to replace the eyes. the money that is now outdated, so the fate of bitcoin in the future is very good, think forward,
Gragal

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:42:22 AM

my opinion about being ahead of bitcoin is bitcoin will be more advanced, bitcoin is actually good for everyone, because bitcoin has a lot of interest and also big countries have inaugurated bitcoin as work material, we all have to develop the number one bitcoin

▰▰▰ MODUL ▰▰▰
▐  EKOSISTEM CRYPTOECONOMIC ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK [/ u] ▌
https://modltoken.io/
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

bitcoin in the future or crypto currency in the future I don't think anyone can know for sure the development for it requires confidence and patience for the better future
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

yes everyone can have an opinion about the continuity of bitcoin for the future, for me to see seeing for now is an asset that can provide benefits, and I also hope bitcoin will continue to grow in the future as a digital currency that is able to compete with currencies fiat
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: