Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 3233 times)
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:39:34 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
Good statement and I like your opinion.
Yes, there are many opinions about bitcoin. They say it will survive because it is part of our modern generation even bitcoin will reach the peak of the future after getting multiple results. They say that it won't last because it's not a fiat. But for me, I think that will last.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nisya

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:01:16 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin's future will rise and the price will increase higher and not just stop at $20k but it will reach higher. but some people will not believe with this especially if they want to buy bitcoin at the low price so they will spread the negative news to make people become panic and they sell their bitcoin. so we need to hold tight our bitcoin and don't sell it right now because some people will take this advantages so they can buy much of bitcoin and of course, they can also make a bigger profit in the long-term.
Obolo

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:21:44 AM

My opinion about bitcoin is that, bitcoin is likely to recover from the month of September onwards. By next month, I predict the bull run to happen so that we can see the true colors of crypto market. However, if bitcoin fails to recover in subsequent months, I think we will have to wait till next year to see the bull run but hopely, bitcoin will surely rise this year other than later in the future.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:24:18 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
Change is a good decision, but we need to see what the change is. If it is appropriate, investors will invest heavily in Bitcoin in the future. Whatever, the future of Bitcoin is very good because Blockchain technology is excellent.

Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

My pinion about bitcoin at the future is light and have great power, many people will be make investment at bitcoin, we have see many country have face economic crisis and many people try for making investment their money at bitcoin at the future.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

My opinion is always positive towards bitcoin investment because still, the growth of bitcoin is kept increasing. It means people are believing the bitcoin and it makes to increase the price even higher value.
tepakpak

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:38:06 PM

Bitcoin will be increasingly popular in the future, now it is still in the process of development and is currently falling but will soon recover. I am sure and always think positively.
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

in my opinion, bitcoin in the future can be very expensive and bitcoin in the future will have difficulties to get because demand is so high that many people are looking for bitcoin while bitcoin has a very limited total supply that makes bitcoin very expensive.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

bitcoin is the future of currency, and will replace many currency for investment sector and even for daily payment purposes. people in the world are now start to realize that bitcoin are very valuable and has a very bright future, but in many countries bitcoin was claimed as threat for banking investment industry, thats why many countries deniying bitcoin as their investment and because bitcoin are truly decentralize. bitcoin will never dead, supported by a huge community will bring bitcoin to the next of currency.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

For the most part, Bitcoin may have a great future in the long term if it overcomes all scalability issues and all the concepts being developed are successfully implemented.
Issues and speculation will always circulate in the world of bitcoin, and that will affect the change in the price of bitcoin in the short term, but it will not change the future of bitcoin, the future of bitcoin is formed from the adoption that occurs and we know adoption runs very smoothly

I agree that many people have adopted bitcoin smoothly and through the popularity that rises higher nowadays, people would prefer investing this type of currency system. Some of them doesn't have knowledge actually on this system, all they just aware of was it's capability bases on how they understand it from their friends who had great earnings with bitcoin.

Ericgreen

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:00:07 AM

Change is a good decision, but we need to see what the change is. If it is appropriate, investors will invest heavily in Bitcoin in the future. Whatever, the future of Bitcoin is very good because Blockchain technology is excellent.
In my opinion the future of bitcoin is very bright and the price will grow more and more not sure how much but growth is confirmed, because bitcoin is a digital currency and in the future the whole world will use digital currency for their needs. All other currencies will disappear from the market and bitcoin will take over. It will take long time but we should be optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
Jack Ment

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

It will take a long time to recover, trust me. This month Bitcoin has decreased by 14%, making investors worry. I'm afraid that the selloff won't have stopped yet and still continue. I heard some people predict that Bitcoin will increase to 100k$. For me, there is a littel chance this can happen.
Jerry White

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

From what I can see, I predict Bitcoin's meltdown looks to grow worse before things get better. I'm not pessimistic but I can't see the market quite optimistic. Bitcoin hasn't hit bottom after the latest round of violent price drops.
medussa

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:35:00 AM

Historically, bitcoin price has always being on the increase, with occasional dips in price or period of bears but eventually bull and higher all time highs
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:36:07 AM

Although I support bitcoin bullish, I don't think Bitcoin can double its value this year! Because last year's market was due to ICO detonation, and this year I did not find the factors that attract investors!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin, and I don't listen to anyone who says negatively to bitcoin because they panic too much. I will continue to hold and be patient, and my patience will not be in vain.

slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:42:46 AM

Probably it is going to make the price to go higher, because a lot of people will be interested in investing in those investment opportunities that are going to be very volatile, but it's very clear that governments do not want that, they do not want people to adopt bitcoin and it is the main reason why we're seeing so much negative results and why not a single one of the bitcoin futures have been approved.
Fideend

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:56:11 AM

My pinion about bitcoin at the future is light and have great power, many people will be make investment at bitcoin, we have see many country have face economic crisis and many people try for making investment their money at bitcoin at the future.
Bitcoin will never dip more than the price today because if you noticed when the price reaches to $6000 it rises again. It means that this is the lowest limit for bitcoin price. I hope that the bitcoin will the need of every person in the world in the future. Price is not a problem because bitcoin is not for making more and more money but for general use throughout the world.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:42:47 PM

maybe what will happen in this future bitcoin can become very expensive and bitcoin can be one of the best solutions for some of the problems that occur in the future and bitcoin in the future will be very expensive because it is difficult to obtain and has very high demand .

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

Since the market continuously down and until now we can't see the positif signal from the market, it make me doubt about the future of bitcoin and I think most of people in here also feel it. This condition is very bad for bitcoin popularity because slowly but surely investor try to leave bitcoin and it make the market worsened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: