Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:51:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 LiquidTrade 🔥🔥🔥 Tokenized global crowdfunding ecosystem!  (Read 2205 times)
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

You've repeatedly state you're already on this market since 2009, however I can not see any result, achievement, mention on articles or any digital footprint anywhere. Can you please help on this?

Dear Miiike,

Our team worked under the Company CrowdForce LLC, at http://crowdforce.co, now called Brave Data Ltd. Should be able to find referrals to us in many of the crowdfunding forums and blogs. However, we must clarify that neither CrowdForce or Brave Data are involved with this project, only the team members. If you need any further info, please don’t hesitate in asking.

Thanks,
LiquidTrade Representative

Correct me if I'm wrong, the core team that works on liquidtrade are the ex-core team of a similar crowdfunding platform named Brave Data? But this project is not related, supported, or endorsed by any means by Brave Data? Which the only relation to Brave Data was you shared the same core team?

Do you mind informing us, despite the core team, why does Brave Data doesn't get involved or endorsed you?

Dear Miiike,

That is correct. As we have already mentioned that neither CrowdForce or Brave Data are involved in this project, but only the team, much like you repeated as well. LiquidTrade is a different project and so are CrowdForce and Brave Data, so there is no relation between us to bring the question of any involvement.

The reason for mentioning them was simply to refer to the team's past experience as per your previous inquiry, but beyond that, there is no connection. So, I hope this clarifies your question. If you have further questions to ask, please do not hesitate in doing so.

Kind regards,
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

The Project looks interesting. I took out time to peruse your website and white paper. It is indeed a lovely project. I want to find out the exact Exchanges you aim to be on? There are a lot of Exchanges on the market, so please I need specifics. This information will go a long way to decide my buying decision.
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

Can you post the bounty thread link if the bounty has start
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

The Project looks interesting. I took out time to peruse your website and white paper. It is indeed a lovely project. I want to find out the exact Exchanges you aim to be on? There are a lot of Exchanges on the market, so please I need specifics. This information will go a long way to decide my buying decision.

Dear Futureicos,

Thank you for your kind words. We are already working towards listing on the exchanges. The plan is underway to be listed in pretty much every major Cryptocurrency exchange. However, our first aim is to start with HitBTC, LiveCoin, and CoinExchange.

Beyond that, we are in talks with KuCoin, Poloneix and few others. We already know and understand how hectic getting listed is or can be. Therefore, we already have planned out things and are on with executing them even before we get into the last stage of ICO sales.

Hope this answers your questions. If you have any other question, please let us know.

Best regards,
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

Can you post the bounty thread link if the bounty has start

Dear Boombull,

We do have Bounty Program, but we don't have Bounty thread for it.

We request you and others to join it through our website https://www.liquid-ico.com/bounty.aspx

If you have any further inquiries regarding the Bounty program, please let us know.

Good Luck,

Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong, the core team that works on liquidtrade are the ex-core team of a similar crowdfunding platform named Brave Data? But this project is not related, supported, or endorsed by any means by Brave Data? Which the only relation to Brave Data was you shared the same core team?

Do you mind informing us, despite the core team, why does Brave Data doesn't get involved or endorsed you?

Dear Miiike,

That is correct. As we have already mentioned that neither CrowdForce or Brave Data are involved in this project, but only the team, much like you repeated as well. LiquidTrade is a different project and so are CrowdForce and Brave Data, so there is no relation between us to bring the question of any involvement.

The reason for mentioning them was simply to refer to the team's past experience as per your previous inquiry, but beyond that, there is no connection. So, I hope this clarifies your question. If you have further questions to ask, please do not hesitate in doing so.

Kind regards,

The point I tried to get by repeating your words (and rephrasing them into something more clear) are to make sure what's the relation between this company and the previously mentioned company (Crowdforce) at any degree. Which, after you confirmed that there were no correlation at all (aside from the team, be it endorse or anything else mentioned on my post), I can safely and reasonably asking why your title tab displaying "Crowdforce-ICO" instead of your own independent name? Visitors can perceive this act as an endorse or a company-project, or anything, and since they don't, they can only perceive this as an act of dirty marketing. Or... is there any other reason that we should consider?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

Dear Miiike,

Kind regards,

The point I tried to get by repeating your words (and rephrasing them into something more clear) are to make sure what's the relation between this company and the previously mentioned company (Crowdforce) at any degree. Which, after you confirmed that there were no correlation at all (aside from the team, be it endorse or anything else mentioned on my post), I can safely and reasonably asking why your title tab displaying "Crowdforce-ICO" instead of your own independent name? Visitors can perceive this act as an endorse or a company-project, or anything, and since they don't, they can only perceive this as an act of dirty marketing. Or... is there any other reason that we should consider?

Dear Miiike,

Firstly, we are so glad that you have taken so much interest and actually spotted something most might not. Therefore, we do require to clarify and probably apologize as well for not clarifying this earlier. Anyhow, let me clarify this for once and all.

Our programmers have been with us for years, and are very much used to using the "CrowdForce" name on things, therefore, it's an error and they mistakenly left it as the Meta Title on some of the pages of LiquidTrade site. So, let me be clear again. "BraveData" is not affiliated at all with the former "CrowdForce" Company or us (LiquidTrade).

We already have made the changes now, so we once again thank you for pointing this out. If you have any further questions, confusions or anything, we will be happy to answer it for you.....

Good day,
Rightchoice

Activity: 347
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

This thing does excites me! I am a business person; I want to raise funds from this platform to expand my business. I have gone through the white paper, apart from the platform being a crowd funding thing, what other mission is there on the table?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

This thing does excites me! I am a business person; I want to raise funds from this platform to expand my business. I have gone through the white paper, apart from the platform being a crowd funding thing, what other mission is there on the table?

Dear Rightchoice,

We really appreciate your interest in the project! Our intention is to provide online fundraising opportunities around the globe for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). We will target PR efforts to sustainable businesses in "emerging" economies in Asia, Latin America and Africa, as well as established markets in Europe.

By offering multiple methods for raising capital, we hope to find a fit for most businesses and organizations, looking for either donors or investors and offering either rewards or securities.

If you need to ask anything else, please don't hesitate in doing so.

Thank you,
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:41:02 PM

We have made some updates to our website, so we request people to kindly look at it and if there are any questions, we will be happy to answer them for you!
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

Honestly, I must confess your project has swept me off my feet. I can't wait to get on board your upcoming Token sale. However, I do have some concerns.

I have seen several crowdfunding platforms on the blockchain, I want you to tell me what plans your project has for the local economy. Cheers!
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

Honestly, I must confess your project has swept me off my feet. I can't wait to get on board your upcoming Token sale. However, I do have some concerns.

I have seen several crowdfunding platforms on the blockchain, I want you to tell me what plans your project has for the local economy. Cheers!

Dear aksakov18

Thanks for the appreciation. We tokenized global tiered business crowdfunding ecosystem by providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. The plans we have for the local economy is to help it grow by assisting new business owners to get necessary funding for their startups, as well as provide advanced tools for mature SMEs, and new investment opportunities for investors looking for the private equity pricing on our LiquidTrade Marketplace.

I hope you got your answer, if still there are any concerns, please refer back to us.

Good day,
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

Dear aksakov18

Thanks for the appreciation. We tokenized global tiered business crowdfunding ecosystem by providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. The plans we have for the local economy is to help it grow by assisting new business owners to get necessary funding for their startups, as well as provide advanced tools for mature SMEs, and new investment opportunities for investors looking for the private equity pricing on our LiquidTrade Marketplace.

I hope you got your answer, if still there are any concerns, please refer back to us.

Good day,

Nice! Thanks for the quick reply. I have another question (if you don't mind). I would like to ask more about the ICO Presale, as how you intend distributing the Token sale!
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

Dear aksakov18

Good day,

Nice! Thanks for the quick reply. I have another question (if you don't mind). I would like to ask more about the ICO Presale, as how you intend distributing the Token sale!

Dear aksakov18,

Please NEVER hesitate in asking ANYTHING you may like from us, anytime! You haven't specify what you wish to know about the Token Sale. Anyhow, during the Token sale, we intend putting on total 58,000,00 Liquid Token. On distribution, we will allocate 55% to MVP development, marketing, and legal. Where else, there will be 10% kept for the Bounty, 15% for LiquidTrade team and Advisors, and finally, 20% will be allocated to the founders.

You can know more details from the whitepaper, but if not then feel free to ask any further questions.....

Best Regards,
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

I found a very interesting project, with the security and reliability. I'm happy about it and hope it will grow and expand. Wish success! Kiss

Dear honeycombsensors,

Thank you so much for your kind words and blessings, we really appreciate your views on our project.

Best Regards,
GoldenAge Coin

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

I am a newbie in the crypto space, and I have seen and heard about a lot of crowdfunding platforms on the blockchain. My question is; what are the problems confronting the market that the Liquid Trade marketplace is trying to solve?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

I am a newbie in the crypto space, and I have seen and heard about a lot of crowdfunding platforms on the blockchain. My question is; what are the problems confronting the market that the Liquid Trade marketplace is trying to solve?

Hi GoldenAge Coin,

Please be aware that currently crowdfunding platforms are finding that their investors would prefer to have liquidity on their investments in crowdfunded deals. There exists a vacuum for a new portal that will allow them to resell securities.

The Problems in the crowd funding market are;

●   Investors do not have liquidity on their investments
●   Coverage is lacking in emerging economies
●   No cross-border investment payments available
●   Solutions for startups with no equity

If you have any further questions, then let us know. Or you can even visit our site or check the whitepaper!

Thank you,
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:50:24 PM

The project does look to have the potential. In fact, I love getting involved with projects that I feel can work in long term instead of just temporary candy balls!

I always have involved all my friends in the crypto world whenever the project holds value!. However, I do like to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency crowdfunding market place?

Hello Djlakhany,

Thanks for liking the project and showing interest in becoming part of it.

Cryptocurrency crowdfunding marketplace is a viable project you can invest in and expect a high ROI. However, Successful cryptocurrency crowdfunding depends heavily on factors over which we have little or no control. With a product this new, market volatility is inevitable. Fluctuating demand, potential regulatory decisions, the number of other miners – all of these can and will affect profitability.

Nevertheless, we are confident that our knowledge and experience enables us to minimize these risks and maximize the efficiency of the crowdfunding platform over their effective lifespan.

Thank you,
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:11:02 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 10:24:26 PM by Mehr Sher

Wonderful project! At least, my mind is at rest knowing that there is a platform I can access Funding to expand my business. However, my fear is that the crowd funding sphere is fraught with so many problems. So what steps are you taking to solve these inherent problems?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

Wonderful project! At least, my mind is at rest knowing that there is a platform I can access Funding to expand my business. However, my fear is that the crowd funding sphere is fraught with so many problems. So what steps are you taking to solve these inherent problems?

Hi Mehr Sher,

The steps we’re taking is that we will offer cross-border bank payment transactions, the first of its kind, by using the Stellar network , and also a digital wallet which will allow payments to be made via cryptocurrencies, including LIQUID, BitCoin, Ripple, LiteCoin and Neo.

Plus, we intend offering a solution for startup business Fundraisers, whereby they can generate their own project tokens, with no shipping required and immediate value to contributors, which are represented by "Rewards Tokens." Visit our website for more information.

Thank you for your time,
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: