Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 LiquidTrade 🔥🔥🔥 Tokenized global crowdfunding ecosystem!  (Read 2205 times)
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:27:03 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 12:27:25 PM by LiquidTradeICO

Tokenized global crowdfunding ecosystem
providing traders with aftermarket liquidity

The LiquidTrade team has been a pioneer since 2009 in architecting and developing technology solutions for online crowdfunding, providing custom branded reliable solutions for SMEs and enterprise customers to launch their own fundraising portals. This is the original CrowdForce team and continues on its mission since 2009, of providing this cutting-edge solution for users to transact in an alternative crowdfunding investment model. The team's software tools have always been highly successful, and have raised over $250ml over 18 months for its web operators. This original CrowdForce team has re-formed and established LiquidTrade, including its seasoned development team, with expertise in the blockchain, crowdfunding software, securities, and compliance.

Historically the crowdfunding market has been monopolized by American based platforms and operating under the most heavily regulated securities market in the world. However, the USA realistically only represents 10-15% of the world population, with another 85-90% unserved by this technology. Asia, Africa, and Latin America do not have access to the same coverage of crowdfunding technology, and yet they are the segment of global demographics that are growing the quickest and could certainly utilize this technology, along with blockchain, to boost GDP and succeed even quicker. This is the market that we intend to serve, as new crowdfunding regulations are being passed monthly for new regions.

MISSION

SOLUTIONS

Cutting Edge Technology

WHY LIQUID TOKENS?

We believe that LIQUID tokens offer investors a unique opportunity to own a "cryptocurrency" with a guaranteed path to increased value, as well as to become part of a game-changing crowdfunding, investing and trading ecosystem which reaches all parts of the globe and new diverse opportunities. Her is a brief overview of how LIQUID works:

Anyone can register on LiquidTrade to view and invest in deals. Tokens are required on LiquidTrade (LIQUID) for advanced functionality and offer other features for and membership levels

1:Tokens are required for membership levels based on investment levels annually, gives access to highest ROI deals
2: Tokens are required for investors to "offload" onto the LiquidTrade Marketplace
3: Tokens are required for trader access to the LiquidTrade Marketplace
4: LIQUID tokens are the proprietary method to pay fees required for Fundraisers to generate "rewards tokens" for rewards crowdfunding campaigns, Issuers generate "security tokens" for their capital raises, or users take part in any of the other above activities. Although other cryptocurrencies will be accepted to pay fees, they will incur a surcharge to use.
5: LIQUID is fixed and no new tokens will be generated after the Token Sale. Any unsold tokens from the Token Sale will be burned, reducing the total supply of tokens.

CURRENT CROWDFUNDING PAIN POINTS

Currently crowdfunding platforms are finding that their investors would prefer to have liquidity on their investments in crowdfunded deals. There exists a vacuum for a new portal that will allow them to resell securities among other investors, thereby allowing them more flexibility in their investment portfolio, bringing private investments in line with their public portfolios.

LIQUID TOKEN SALE GUIDELINES

ROADMAP

ABOUT TEAM

We, at Boost, are a team of business minds and software engineers, that have been part of the CrowdForce corporation, and the original group of pioneers that developed white-label crowdfunding software since 2009, to distribute to organizations that have unique business models to operate crowdfunding portals for capital raising.

Our team is certified and experienced in architecting and developing both crowdfunding platforms, and also in blockchain theory and development. Our engineers have built numerous small to large scale applications in Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, MultiChain, and PostChain, in addition to Penetration Testing and Cybersecurity. We have experience with ICO ERC20 token launch platforms for clients and are bringing that knowledge to this project. For full team listings, see our Whitepaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aksakov18

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:41:46 PM

does not mean I do not believe in this project, but because you are still a new brand and you dare to offer us about the project, how people will believe it. Sorry.
unless it is true this project has been very promising
Nina-coin

Activity: 266
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:12:08 AM

does not mean I do not believe in this project, but because you are still a new brand and you dare to offer us about the project, how people will believe it. Sorry.

New brand is not a problem, especially since it has already been solved). Much more I am concerned that the project site is not represented by the team. Can we be sure that these are the people whose work is described in white paper?
Pegleku

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:17:56 AM

Does the project have any form of protection for the interests of investors?
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:31:53 AM

it looks interesting but I need more details of Team and some profits after joining this ICO project ?
If This project can not reach softcap or hardcap for this project when is available to get back refund?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:33:15 AM

Does the project have their own groups in social networks? If so, can you get links to them?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:20:53 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 02:01:28 AM by LiquidTradeICO

Hello everyone, I am LiquidTrade's official representative.

From onward, I will be answering your questions and inquires.... So, please do not hesitate in asking anything you want to.....

Best Regards,
LiquidTrade Representative
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

Dear aksakov18,

Everything begins from somewhere. We are enthusiast to be game changers in this industry. A industry which has brought great deal of changes to the whole world, in particular the online world. So, we want to make our contribution as well.

We have the intention to provide online fundraising opportunities around the globe for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). We will target PR efforts to sustainable businesses in "emerging" economies in Asia, Latin America and Africa, as well as established markets in Europe.

By offering multiple methods for raising capital, we hope to find a fit for most businesses and organizations, looking for either donors or investors and offering either rewards or securities.

Thanks,
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:32:06 PM

You have it written. "Team software has always been very successful and for 18 months have collected more than $ 250 million for its web operators." Can you name a few of your works?

LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:35:38 PM

Hello!
Your project https://icoholder.com/en/liquidtrade-24747 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!
At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Thank you TSokol, we really appreciate it.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:43:55 PM

New brand is not a problem, especially since it has already been solved). Much more I am concerned that the project site is not represented by the team. Can we be sure that these are the people whose work is described in white paper?

Dear Nina-coin,

Your concerns are fair and we really appreciate you for putting it forward with us. However, we like to assure you that EACH and EVERY person mentioned is part of the Liquid Trade team, and is HIGHLY dedicated to the project.

As we always have done, we take your words VERY seriously, therefore, we are planning to have each of those members, especially the top tier to have their LinkedIn or Contact details available, so to allow people to connect or see that they are actually part of the Liquidtrade project.

Kind regards,
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 01:40:35 AM

Does the project have any form of protection for the interests of investors?

Dear Pegleku,

Please be informed that with Liquid Trade, we cannot guarantee coin value and shall not be held liable for any changes in the value of our Token. However, we are a blockchain-based decentralized marketplace for crowdfunding crypto assets in a safe and legally compliant way.

We believe that LIQUID tokens offer investors a unique opportunity to own a "cryptocurrency" with a guaranteed path to increased value, as well as to become part of a game-changing crowdfundiing, investing and trading ecosystem which reaches all parts of the globe and new diverse opportunities.

Best Regards,
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

it looks interesting but I need more details of Team and some profits after joining this ICO project ?
If This project can not reach softcap or hardcap for this project when is available to get back refund?

Dear Danimore,

We thank you for your interest in the project. We have provided all the details regarding our team members on the Whitepaper, so we will highly appreciate it IF you could visit here https://www.liquid-ico.com/Whitepaper.aspx and check it out.

If you still have any further questions or inquires, we are always here to help you.

Best Regards,
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:09:00 AM

Does the project have their own groups in social networks? If so, can you get links to them?

Dear Milcahh,

We are available on Telegram, so you can join us there. Here is the link for it - http://t.me/LiquidTrade

We are soon going to launch up on other social communities as well, so stay tuned.

Thanks,
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:09:58 AM

You've repeatedly state you're already on this market since 2009, however I can not see any result, achievement, mention on articles or any digital footprint anywhere. Can you please help on this?
canwithme

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:35:42 AM

this project offers great opportunities for investors. so I think that you will be able to receive the first awards already after a quick time.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:06:46 AM

You have it written. "Team software has always been very successful and for 18 months have collected more than $ 250 million for its web operators." Can you name a few of your works?

Dear Krezz2017,

We provided software to our customers to operate their crowdfunding platforms and several include block funds.com, icaprate.com, fundmybusinessaz.com.

If you have any further question, please do not hesitate in asking.

Kind Regards,
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:09:40 AM

You've repeatedly state you're already on this market since 2009, however I can not see any result, achievement, mention on articles or any digital footprint anywhere. Can you please help on this?

Dear Miiike,

Our team worked under the Company CrowdForce LLC, at http://crowdforce.co, now called Brave Data Ltd. Should be able to find referrals to us in many of the crowdfunding forums and blogs. However, we must clarify that neither CrowdForce or Brave Data are involved with this project, only the team members. If you need any further info, please don’t hesitate in asking.

Thanks,
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:13:32 AM

this project offers great opportunities for investors. so I think that you will be able to receive the first awards already after a quick time.

Dear canwithme,

LiquidTrade is indeed a project that is going to create unlimited opportunities for investors. We highly appreciate your kind words.

Best Regards,
Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

Dear Miiike,

Our team worked under the Company CrowdForce LLC, at http://crowdforce.co, now called Brave Data Ltd. Should be able to find referrals to us in many of the crowdfunding forums and blogs. However, we must clarify that neither CrowdForce or Brave Data are involved with this project, only the team members. If you need any further info, please don’t hesitate in asking.

Thanks,

Correct me if I'm wrong, the core team that works on liquidtrade are the ex-core team of a similar crowdfunding platform named Brave Data? But this project is not related, supported, or endorsed by any means by Brave Data? Which the only relation to Brave Data was you shared the same core team?

Do you mind informing us, despite the core team, why does Brave Data doesn't get involved or endorsed you?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

Dear Miiike,

Thanks,

Correct me if I'm wrong, the core team that works on liquidtrade are the ex-core team of a similar crowdfunding platform named Brave Data? But this project is not related, supported, or endorsed by any means by Brave Data? Which the only relation to Brave Data was you shared the same core team?

Do you mind informing us, despite the core team, why does Brave Data doesn't get involved or endorsed you?

Dear Miiike,

That is correct. As we have already mentioned that neither CrowdForce or Brave Data are involved in this project, but only the team, much like you repeated as well. LiquidTrade is a different project and so are CrowdForce and Brave Data, so there is no relation between us to bring the question of any involvement.

The reason for mentioning them was simply to refer to the team's past experience as per your previous inquiry, but beyond that, there is no connection. So, I hope this clarifies your question. If you have further questions to ask, please do not hesitate in doing so.

Kind regards,
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

The Project looks interesting. I took out time to peruse your website and white paper. It is indeed a lovely project. I want to find out the exact Exchanges you aim to be on? There are a lot of Exchanges on the market, so please I need specifics. This information will go a long way to decide my buying decision.
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

Can you post the bounty thread link if the bounty has start
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:13:49 PM

The Project looks interesting. I took out time to peruse your website and white paper. It is indeed a lovely project. I want to find out the exact Exchanges you aim to be on? There are a lot of Exchanges on the market, so please I need specifics. This information will go a long way to decide my buying decision.

Dear Futureicos,

Thank you for your kind words. We are already working towards listing on the exchanges. The plan is underway to be listed in pretty much every major Cryptocurrency exchange. However, our first aim is to start with HitBTC, LiveCoin, and CoinExchange.

Beyond that, we are in talks with KuCoin, Poloneix and few others. We already know and understand how hectic getting listed is or can be. Therefore, we already have planned out things and are on with executing them even before we get into the last stage of ICO sales.

Hope this answers your questions. If you have any other question, please let us know.

Best regards,
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:19:44 PM

Can you post the bounty thread link if the bounty has start

Dear Boombull,

We do have Bounty Program, but we don't have Bounty thread for it.

We request you and others to join it through our website https://www.liquid-ico.com/bounty.aspx

If you have any further inquiries regarding the Bounty program, please let us know.

Good Luck,

Miiike
Legendary

Wait... What?

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:01:49 PM

Dear Miiike,

That is correct. As we have already mentioned that neither CrowdForce or Brave Data are involved in this project, but only the team, much like you repeated as well. LiquidTrade is a different project and so are CrowdForce and Brave Data, so there is no relation between us to bring the question of any involvement.

The reason for mentioning them was simply to refer to the team's past experience as per your previous inquiry, but beyond that, there is no connection. So, I hope this clarifies your question. If you have further questions to ask, please do not hesitate in doing so.

Kind regards,

The point I tried to get by repeating your words (and rephrasing them into something more clear) are to make sure what's the relation between this company and the previously mentioned company (Crowdforce) at any degree. Which, after you confirmed that there were no correlation at all (aside from the team, be it endorse or anything else mentioned on my post), I can safely and reasonably asking why your title tab displaying "Crowdforce-ICO" instead of your own independent name? Visitors can perceive this act as an endorse or a company-project, or anything, and since they don't, they can only perceive this as an act of dirty marketing. Or... is there any other reason that we should consider?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:03:40 PM

Dear Miiike,

Kind regards,

The point I tried to get by repeating your words (and rephrasing them into something more clear) are to make sure what's the relation between this company and the previously mentioned company (Crowdforce) at any degree. Which, after you confirmed that there were no correlation at all (aside from the team, be it endorse or anything else mentioned on my post), I can safely and reasonably asking why your title tab displaying "Crowdforce-ICO" instead of your own independent name? Visitors can perceive this act as an endorse or a company-project, or anything, and since they don't, they can only perceive this as an act of dirty marketing. Or... is there any other reason that we should consider?

Dear Miiike,

Firstly, we are so glad that you have taken so much interest and actually spotted something most might not. Therefore, we do require to clarify and probably apologize as well for not clarifying this earlier. Anyhow, let me clarify this for once and all.

Our programmers have been with us for years, and are very much used to using the "CrowdForce" name on things, therefore, it's an error and they mistakenly left it as the Meta Title on some of the pages of LiquidTrade site. So, let me be clear again. "BraveData" is not affiliated at all with the former "CrowdForce" Company or us (LiquidTrade).

We already have made the changes now, so we once again thank you for pointing this out. If you have any further questions, confusions or anything, we will be happy to answer it for you.....

Good day,
Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

This thing does excites me! I am a business person; I want to raise funds from this platform to expand my business. I have gone through the white paper, apart from the platform being a crowd funding thing, what other mission is there on the table?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:21:34 PM

This thing does excites me! I am a business person; I want to raise funds from this platform to expand my business. I have gone through the white paper, apart from the platform being a crowd funding thing, what other mission is there on the table?

Dear Rightchoice,

We really appreciate your interest in the project! Our intention is to provide online fundraising opportunities around the globe for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). We will target PR efforts to sustainable businesses in "emerging" economies in Asia, Latin America and Africa, as well as established markets in Europe.

By offering multiple methods for raising capital, we hope to find a fit for most businesses and organizations, looking for either donors or investors and offering either rewards or securities.

If you need to ask anything else, please don't hesitate in doing so.

Thank you,
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:41:02 PM

We have made some updates to our website, so we request people to kindly look at it and if there are any questions, we will be happy to answer them for you!
ICOselector2018z

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:02:36 PM

Honestly, I must confess your project has swept me off my feet. I can't wait to get on board your upcoming Token sale. However, I do have some concerns.

I have seen several crowdfunding platforms on the blockchain, I want you to tell me what plans your project has for the local economy. Cheers!
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:08:11 PM

Honestly, I must confess your project has swept me off my feet. I can't wait to get on board your upcoming Token sale. However, I do have some concerns.

I have seen several crowdfunding platforms on the blockchain, I want you to tell me what plans your project has for the local economy. Cheers!

Dear aksakov18

Thanks for the appreciation. We tokenized global tiered business crowdfunding ecosystem by providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. The plans we have for the local economy is to help it grow by assisting new business owners to get necessary funding for their startups, as well as provide advanced tools for mature SMEs, and new investment opportunities for investors looking for the private equity pricing on our LiquidTrade Marketplace.

I hope you got your answer, if still there are any concerns, please refer back to us.

Good day,
ICOselector2018z

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:17:28 PM

Dear aksakov18

Thanks for the appreciation. We tokenized global tiered business crowdfunding ecosystem by providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. The plans we have for the local economy is to help it grow by assisting new business owners to get necessary funding for their startups, as well as provide advanced tools for mature SMEs, and new investment opportunities for investors looking for the private equity pricing on our LiquidTrade Marketplace.

I hope you got your answer, if still there are any concerns, please refer back to us.

Good day,

Nice! Thanks for the quick reply. I have another question (if you don't mind). I would like to ask more about the ICO Presale, as how you intend distributing the Token sale!
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:25:08 PM

Dear aksakov18

Good day,

Nice! Thanks for the quick reply. I have another question (if you don't mind). I would like to ask more about the ICO Presale, as how you intend distributing the Token sale!

Dear aksakov18,

Please NEVER hesitate in asking ANYTHING you may like from us, anytime! You haven't specify what you wish to know about the Token Sale. Anyhow, during the Token sale, we intend putting on total 58,000,00 Liquid Token. On distribution, we will allocate 55% to MVP development, marketing, and legal. Where else, there will be 10% kept for the Bounty, 15% for LiquidTrade team and Advisors, and finally, 20% will be allocated to the founders.

You can know more details from the whitepaper, but if not then feel free to ask any further questions.....

Best Regards,
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:23:03 PM

I found a very interesting project, with the security and reliability. I'm happy about it and hope it will grow and expand. Wish success! Kiss

Dear honeycombsensors,

Thank you so much for your kind words and blessings, we really appreciate your views on our project.

Best Regards,
GoldenAge Coin

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

I am a newbie in the crypto space, and I have seen and heard about a lot of crowdfunding platforms on the blockchain. My question is; what are the problems confronting the market that the Liquid Trade marketplace is trying to solve?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:37:00 PM

I am a newbie in the crypto space, and I have seen and heard about a lot of crowdfunding platforms on the blockchain. My question is; what are the problems confronting the market that the Liquid Trade marketplace is trying to solve?

Hi GoldenAge Coin,

Please be aware that currently crowdfunding platforms are finding that their investors would prefer to have liquidity on their investments in crowdfunded deals. There exists a vacuum for a new portal that will allow them to resell securities.

The Problems in the crowd funding market are;

●   Investors do not have liquidity on their investments
●   Coverage is lacking in emerging economies
●   No cross-border investment payments available
●   Solutions for startups with no equity

If you have any further questions, then let us know. Or you can even visit our site or check the whitepaper!

Thank you,
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:50:24 PM

The project does look to have the potential. In fact, I love getting involved with projects that I feel can work in long term instead of just temporary candy balls!

I always have involved all my friends in the crypto world whenever the project holds value!. However, I do like to know the mechanism you have in place to manage the inherent risk in the cryptocurrency crowdfunding market place?

Hello Djlakhany,

Thanks for liking the project and showing interest in becoming part of it.

Cryptocurrency crowdfunding marketplace is a viable project you can invest in and expect a high ROI. However, Successful cryptocurrency crowdfunding depends heavily on factors over which we have little or no control. With a product this new, market volatility is inevitable. Fluctuating demand, potential regulatory decisions, the number of other miners – all of these can and will affect profitability.

Nevertheless, we are confident that our knowledge and experience enables us to minimize these risks and maximize the efficiency of the crowdfunding platform over their effective lifespan.

Thank you,
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:11:02 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 10:24:26 PM by Mehr Sher

Wonderful project! At least, my mind is at rest knowing that there is a platform I can access Funding to expand my business. However, my fear is that the crowd funding sphere is fraught with so many problems. So what steps are you taking to solve these inherent problems?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

Wonderful project! At least, my mind is at rest knowing that there is a platform I can access Funding to expand my business. However, my fear is that the crowd funding sphere is fraught with so many problems. So what steps are you taking to solve these inherent problems?

Hi Mehr Sher,

The steps we’re taking is that we will offer cross-border bank payment transactions, the first of its kind, by using the Stellar network , and also a digital wallet which will allow payments to be made via cryptocurrencies, including LIQUID, BitCoin, Ripple, LiteCoin and Neo.

Plus, we intend offering a solution for startup business Fundraisers, whereby they can generate their own project tokens, with no shipping required and immediate value to contributors, which are represented by "Rewards Tokens." Visit our website for more information.

Thank you for your time,
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

Hi Mehr Sher,

The steps we’re taking is that we will offer cross-border bank payment transactions, the first of its kind, by using the Stellar network , and also a digital wallet which will allow payments to be made via cryptocurrencies, including LIQUID, BitCoin, Ripple, LiteCoin and Neo.

Plus, we intend offering a solution for startup business Fundraisers, whereby they can generate their own project tokens, with no shipping required and immediate value to contributors, which are represented by "Rewards Tokens." Visit our website for more information.

Thank you for your time,

That's nice! I am a long term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. So, hearing that really gives me confidence. I do believe in your project and wish it to succeed. I want to really understand the guidelines of your token sale.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

Hi Mehr Sher,

Thank you for your time,

That's nice! I am a long term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. So, hearing that really gives me confidence. I do believe in your project and wish it to succeed. I want to really understand the guidelines of your token sale.

You can visit our website for getting complete details about these, but anyhow here it is -

●   Token Name = LIQUID
●   Token Price = 1 LIQUID = $1.40 USD
●   Total tokens = 58,000,000
●   CrowdSale Stage I August 22 - 30, 2018 Discount = 60%
●   CrowdSale Stage II September 1 - 15, 2018 Discount = 40%
●   CrowdSale Stage III September 16 - 30, 2018
●   Discount = 30%
●   Minimum Purchase = $280
●   SoftCap = 2,000,000 (Investments will be returned to investor wallets, if not reached)
●   HardCap = 40,000,000
●   MVP/Prototype Available = YES
●   KYC/Whitelist = YES
●   Country = Belize
●   Restricted = USA, China
Additional Sanctioned = VE, SO, YE, MM, IR, KP
●   Platform = Ethereum
●   Accepting = ETH

Thank you.

Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

The LiquidTrade Project is lovely. I took out time from my busy schedule to peruse your website and white paper. It is indeed a lovely project. I want to find out the exact Exchanges I can buy your token. There are a lot of Exchanges on the market, so please I need specifics. This information will go a long way to decide my buying decision.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

The LiquidTrade Project is lovely. I took out time from my busy schedule to peruse your website and white paper. It is indeed a lovely project. I want to find out the exact Exchanges I can buy your token. There are a lot of Exchanges on the market, so please I need specifics. This information will go a long way to decide my buying decision.

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. Please be aware that the LIQUID Token is only sold on our platform. However, plans are underway to be listed in the minor & major cryptocurrency exchanges. Including LiveCoin, KuCoin, Poloneix, Binance, Bittrex, HITBTC, CoinExchange, Gate IO & others. Coin listing schedule will be released after the completion of our Initial Token Offering. We are aiming (not a promise) for the long-term base-line price of at least USD 1.40 during the ICO. Once again thank you for your interest, we look forward to having you on board soonest.
Gabriel1991

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

I am interested in your project. I am a business person; I want to raise funds from your platform to expand my business. I have gone through your website and white paper, apart from your platform being a crowd funding thing, what other mission do you have on the table?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

I am interested in your project. I am a business person; I want to raise funds from your platform to expand my business. I have gone through your website and white paper, apart from your platform being a crowd funding thing, what other mission do you have on the table?

Thank you for your question. Our intention is to provide online fundraising opportunities around the globe for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). We will target PR efforts to sustainable businesses in "emerging" economies in Asia, Latin America and Africa, as well as established markets in Europe. By offering multiple methods for raising capital, we hope to find a fit for most businesses and organizations, looking for either donors or investors and offering either rewards or securities. Once again thank you for your interest on our project.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

Honestly, I must confess your project has swept me off my feet. I can't wait to get on board your upcoming Token sale. Now, my concern is; I have seen several crowdfunding platforms on the blockchain, I want you to tell me what plans your project has for the local economy.

Tokenized global tiered business crowdfunding ecosystem by providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. The plans we have for the local economy is to help grow it by assisting new business owners to get necessary funding for their startups, as well as provide advanced tools for more mature SMEs, and new investment opportunities for investors looking for private equity pricing on our LiquidTrade Marketplace. Thank you.
shereali

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

I’m a crypto enthusiast and I want to expand my portfolio. I am seriously interested in your project because it is viable. I learnt your ICO Pre-sale is coming up any moment from now. In view of this, I want to ask how you intend distributing the Token sale.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

I’m a crypto enthusiast and I want to expand my portfolio. I am seriously interested in your project because it is viable. I learnt your ICO Pre-sale is coming up any moment from now. In view of this, I want to ask how you intend distributing the Token sale.

Please be aware that we Tokenized global tiered business crowdfunding ecosystem by providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. During the Token sale, we intend putting on sale a Total Tokens of 58,000,000 LIQUID. On distribution, we will allocate 55% to MVP Development, Marketing, and Legal. 10% to Bounty, 15% to our Team and Advisors, and finally, 20% will be allocated to our Founders. Visit our website and read our white paper for more information. Thank you.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

The steps we’re taking is that we will offer cross-border bank payment transactions, the first of its kind, by using the Stellar network , and also a digital wallet which will allow payments to be made via cryptocurrencies, including LIQUID, BitCoin, Ripple, LiteCoin and Neo. Plus, we intend offering a solution for startup business Fundraisers, whereby they can generate their own project tokens, with no shipping required and immediate value to contributors, which are represented by "Rewards Tokens." Visit our website for more information.
Uritron

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

I am a long term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. Now, a friend of mine told me about your project. Having gone through your whitepaper, I believe your project is bound to succeed. I want to really understand the guidelines of your token sale.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

I am a long term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. Now, a friend of mine told me about your project. Having gone through your whitepaper, I believe your project is bound to succeed. I want to really understand the guidelines of your token sale.

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. The details or guidelines of our upcoming Token sale are;
●   Token Name = LIQUID
●   Token Price = 1 LIQUID = $1.40 USD
●   Total tokens = 58,000,000
●   CrowdSale Stage I August 22 - 30, 2018 Discount = 60%
●   CrowdSale Stage II September 1 - 15, 2018 Discount = 40%
●   CrowdSale Stage III September 16 - 30, 2018
●   Discount = 30%
●   Minimum Purchase = $280
●   SoftCap = 2,000,000 (Investments will be returned to investor wallets, if not reached)
●   HardCap = 40,000,000
●   MVP/Prototype Available = YES
●   KYC/Whitelist = YES
●   Country = Belize
●   Restricted = USA, China
Additional Sanctioned = VE, SO, YE, MM, IR, KP
●   Platform = Ethereum
●   Accepting = ETH
Crixus18

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

I want to find out what the LiquidTrade Platform is all about. I have heard a lot of fuss about Crowdfunding crypto platform and all the benefits inherent in crypto. I want you to tell me what really is your project or platform all about and how to participate.
Crixus18

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

You have got a viable project. I am a fan of the crypto ecosystem. I have a huge interest in your crowdfunding project. I have gone through your website and white paper; I still don't get how your project works. Please, be kind enough; explain to me how the LiquidTrade Platform works.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

I want to find out what the LiquidTrade Platform is all about. I have heard a lot of fuss about Crowdfunding crypto platform and all the benefits inherent in crypto. I want you to tell me what really is your project or platform all about and how to participate.

Thank you for your question. The LiquidTrade project is a pioneer in architecting and developing technology solutions for online crowdfunding, providing custom branded reliable solutions for SMEs and enterprise customers to launch their own fundraising portals. This is the original CrowdForce project and continues on its mission since 2009, of providing this cutting edge solution for users to transact in an alternative crowdfunding investment model. Our software tools have always been highly successful, and have raised over $250ml over 18 months for its web operators. Visit our website to participate.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

You have got a viable project. I am a fan of the crypto ecosystem. I have a huge interest in your crowdfunding project. I have gone through your website and white paper; I still don't get how your project works. Please, be kind enough; explain to me how the LiquidTrade Platform works.

Here’s a brief overview of how LIQUID works. Anyone can register on LiquidTrade to view and invest in deals. Tokens are required on our platform for advanced functionality and offer other features for and membership levels. Tokens are required for membership levels based on investment levels annually, gives access to highest ROI deals. Tokens are required for investors to "offload" onto the LiquidTrade Marketplace. Read our white paper for more information. Thank you for your time and interest in our project.

Crixus18

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:26:16 AM

blank
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

We have made some important updates, so we request people to please check it out!

Thank you
FutureICOs

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

I have been a crypto investor for more than 4 years now ever since the Industry went big! I have a great deal of passion for your project as I have mentioned previously too... However, there are a lot of Tokens on the blockchain. This list is not exhaustive. I would like to find out what your project’s token (LIQUID) stands for and what it tends to achieve.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

I have been a crypto investor for more than 4 years now ever since the Industry went big! I have a great deal of passion for your project as I have mentioned previously too... However, there are a lot of Tokens on the blockchain. This list is not exhaustive. I would like to find out what your project’s token (LIQUID) stands for and what it tends to achieve.

Thank you for your question. The LIQUID Tokens are required for traders to access the LiquidTrade Marketplace. LIQUID tokens are the proprietary method to pay fees required for Fundraisers to generate "rewards tokens" for rewards crowdfunding campaigns, Issuers generate "security tokens" for their capital raises, or users take part in any of the other above activities.

Although other cryptocurrencies will be accepted to pay fees, they will incur a surcharge to use. LIQUID is fixed and no new tokens will be generated after the Token Sale. Any unsold tokens from the Token Sale will be burned, reducing the total supply of tokens.
ICOselector2018z

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

Over the years, I have seen so many crowdfunding crypto platform featuring expert-level team members in a bid to deceive unsuspecting members of the public. Meanwhile, these professionals are actually not on their team. To this end, I want you to tell me a little bit about the team that makes up the LiquidTrade project.
Joseph R. Cord

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:04:28 PM

Your project is commendable I must profess. However, the fear I have with project of this nature is that withdrawing earned funds is always a challenge.

Now, my question is; when will I receive my LIQUID Token? Your response is highly needed as it would determine my decision.
Hung Yu So

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:10:32 PM

I agree with these guys!!! I too have great passion for such projects. However, the last time I invested in a similar crowdfunding project my identity was compromised. Fraudsters contacted me promising me bogus rewards. For me to be sure that I am dealing with a trustworthy platform, how do you manage the personal information of your clients and other users of your platform?

LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:43:31 PM

Over the years, I have seen so many crowdfunding crypto platform featuring expert-level team members in a bid to deceive unsuspecting members of the public. Meanwhile, these professionals are actually not on their team. To this end, I want you to tell me a little bit about the team that makes up the LiquidTrade project.

Our team is certified and experienced in architecting and developing both crowdfundingpatforms, and also in blockchain theory and development. Our engineers have built numerous small to large scale applications in Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, MultiChain and PostChain, in addition to Penetration Testing and Cybersecurity. We have experience with ICO ERC20 token launch platforms for clients, and are bringing that knowledge to this project.

For full team listings, see our Whitepaper or visit our website. Thank you once again for your interest in our project.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:50:46 PM

Our team is certified and experienced in architecting and developing both crowdfundingpatforms, and also in blockchain theory and development. Our engineers have built numerous small to large scale applications in Hyperledger Fabric, Ethereum, MultiChain and PostChain, in addition to Penetration Testing and Cybersecurity. We have experience with ICO ERC20 token launch platforms for clients, and are bringing that knowledge to this project.

For full team listings, see our Whitepaper or visit our website. Thank you once again for your interest in our project.

Can you provide a link to your specialists ' LinkedIn profile so we can verify their professional qualities? You are conducting an ICO, but your website does not have this very important information. Now investors do not believe in projects without a good and experienced team. You know that yourself, don't you?)
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

Your project is commendable I must profess. However, the fear I have with project of this nature is that withdrawing earned funds is always a challenge.

Now, my question is; when will I receive my LIQUID Token? Your response is highly needed as it would determine my decision.

Thank you for your time and interest in our project. Please be aware that we Tokenized global tiered business crowdfunding ecosystem by providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. We will pay out all the tokens once the ITO is done to prevent trading before our official trading start on exchanges and markets and as our KYC team needs to double-check all participants. So rest assured, your earned funds won't be trapped on our platform. Once again, thank you for your time and interest.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:03:35 PM

I agree with these guys!!! I too have great passion for such projects. However, the last time I invested in a similar crowdfunding project my identity was compromised. Fraudsters contacted me promising me bogus rewards. For me to be sure that I am dealing with a trustworthy platform, how do you manage the personal information of your clients and other users of your platform?

Thank you for your question. You are important to us. Please be informed that we uphold the information of our clients in high esteem. However, personal information received from token holders, customers, vendors, employees, and others, including quantities obtained, payments received, account information, etc. may be disclosed to law enforcement, government officials, and other third parties when it is required to disclose such information by law, subpoena, or court order.

We will claim no responsibility nor be held responsible for any such information disclosure. The company will not share information unless required by law.
FantasyGold

Activity: 75

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:07:28 PM

I have over 5 years’ experience in the crypto world. Several times, i have had my fingers burnt due to price fluctuation of a Token. Currently, I am being careful before i invest in a platform. So, what is the assurance that the price of your token won't fluctuate?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:16:37 PM

Can you provide a link to your specialists ' LinkedIn profile so we can verify their professional qualities? You are conducting an ICO, but your website does not have this very important information. Now investors do not believe in projects without a good and experienced team. You know that yourself, don't you?)

Thanks for your concerns. We have ensure that almost all required information is available for people to see, so we request you to please check out the whitepaper - https://www.liquid-ico.com/Whitepaper.aspx

There you should find very much all information required, IF there is something you feel is missed, please inform us, we will answer that for you.Thanks for your interest.
FutureICOs

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:33:44 PM

Thank you for your question. The LIQUID Tokens are required for traders to access the LiquidTrade Marketplace. LIQUID tokens are the proprietary method to pay fees required for Fundraisers to generate "rewards tokens" for rewards crowdfunding campaigns, Issuers generate "security tokens" for their capital raises, or users take part in any of the other above activities.

Although other cryptocurrencies will be accepted to pay fees, they will incur a surcharge to use. LIQUID is fixed and no new tokens will be generated after the Token Sale. Any unsold tokens from the Token Sale will be burned, reducing the total supply of tokens.

Interesting!!! I have one more thing to know.......  How transparent is your platform since without the transparency, I wouldn't dare to invest!
AeroKing

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

I want to know the benefits of investing in your project.

Although, I have gone through your website and white paper and things are indeed good. Anyhow, I appeal that you give my question a timely priority because your response will enable me make a decision on your project.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:50:28 PM

Interesting!!! I have one more thing to know.......  How transparent is your platform since without the transparency, I wouldn't dare to invest!

As an internet savvy person, the importance of transparency on a crypto platform cannot be overemphasized. We will ensure that all your activities on our platform are transparent. We will also avoid the misuse of community data. Once you sign up on our platform, you are guaranteed of maximum transparency and security.

In addition to that, you can trade on our platform to make money when you participate in our upcoming ICO. You are guaranteed of making a high returns on investment when you participate. Visit their website to get more information.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:56:53 PM

I want to know the benefits of investing in your project.

Although, I have gone through your website and white paper and things are indeed good. Anyhow, I appeal that you give my question a timely priority because your response will enable me make a decision on your project.

Thank you for your interest in our project. We are a blockchain-based decentralized marketplace for crowdfunding crypto assets in a safe and legally compliant way.

We believe that LIQUID tokens offer investors a unique opportunity to own a "cryptocurrency" with a guaranteed path to increased value, as well as to become part of a game-changing crowdfundiing, investing and trading ecosystem which reaches all parts of the globe and new diverse opportunities. Thank you for your time and interest. Check our white paper for more information.
Rightchoice

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:03:51 PM

I already mentioned this. I like this concept behind the project. However, my biggest fear is your platform safety much like others! So what confident I can get from this for my funds to be secure??
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:14:45 PM

I already mentioned this. I like this concept behind the project. However, my biggest fear is your platform safety much like others! So what confident I can get from this for my funds to be secure??

LiquidTrade has worked with a number of legal advisers to establish the most appropriate legal framework within which to trade crypto assets without putting those assets at risk. There are certainly areas in which traditional legal principles need to apply without direct precedent to crypto assets, but in each case the extension of existing legal principles has been found to be unlikely to lead to unacceptable ambiguity. For the initial analysis, English law was used as the basis of analysis. We look forward to having you on our platform
Bakul_cacing

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:17:59 PM

From onward, I will be answering your questions and inquires.... So, please do not hesitate in asking anything you want to.....

Best Regards,

LIQUID is a utility tokens for use on the LiquidTrade platform.

Sorry I want to ask! because of LIQUID New brand

how for the security of investors? because I don't know in detail about the team from LIQUID
Rightchoice

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

LiquidTrade has worked with a number of legal advisers to establish the most appropriate legal framework within which to trade crypto assets without putting those assets at risk. There are certainly areas in which traditional legal principles need to apply without direct precedent to crypto assets, but in each case the extension of existing legal principles has been found to be unlikely to lead to unacceptable ambiguity. For the initial analysis, English law was used as the basis of analysis. We look forward to having you on our platform

That's good to know! I am certainly impressed with your project honestly. I have been a fan of crypto exchange platforms for more than three years now. The only challenge I normally have all the platforms I have deal with in the past is that they weren’t viable. Anyhow, I also like to know how viable is the LiquidTrade platform?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

Best Regards,

LIQUID is a utility tokens for use on the LiquidTrade platform.

Sorry I want to ask! because of LIQUID New brand

how for the security of investors? because I don't know in detail about the team from LIQUID

Please be aware that we are a crowdfunding ecosystem providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. The appearance of dubious ICO providers and scams exacerbate the situation of investing every day. Investors are therefore exposed to a large number of risks. Our vision is to eliminate these inherent risks.

In addition to trading on a risk free platform, we also charge the least transaction fee in the industry. Visit our website for more information. We look forward to having you as one of our platform users.

If you have more questions, then feel free to ask!

LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:51:04 PM

That's good to know! I am certainly impressed with your project honestly. I have been a fan of crypto exchange platforms for more than three years now. The only challenge I normally have all the platforms I have deal with in the past is that they weren’t viable. Anyhow, I also like to know how viable is the LiquidTrade platform?

Thank you for your question. We’re aware that global trade ecosystem today lacks a credible platform for cross-border secure smart contracts, instant payments and mitigation of counter party risks and provision of credit collaterals using digital assets. Our protocol and the crypto marketplace have already rolled out minimum viable product that has completed several pilot projects successfully. The utilization of funds from our token sale will be utilized for ecosystem expansion and growing institutional partnerships.

You can visit our website for more information.
Lunaluk

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:01:41 PM

Experience team Liquid Trade I am impressed! What are the ways to keep track of the news? Also interesting is the minimum amount to invest in the project?!

LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

Experience team Liquid Trade I am impressed! What are the ways to keep track of the news? Also interesting is the minimum amount to invest in the project?!

Thank you so much for the appreciation. We request you stay tuned to our site https://www.liquid-ico.com/ and further, you can Subscribe to our Newsletter which will help you stay updated of about everything. If you wish to anything more, we are 24/7 available here to serve you and answer your inquires. Good Luck!

LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

I know a lot of projects like yours who claim to sell bogus amount of token during the initial token offering (ITO). I really do not have time to peruse the length and breathe of your whitepaper, but I would like to know the quantity of Tokens you are putting up for sale. Thanks.

Thank you for your interest in our project. Firstly, please be informed that we tokenized global tiered business crowdfunding ecosystem providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. We intend putting up a total supply of 58 million token.  Thank you for your time.....
BitBixICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:15:57 PM

I see you have Bounty program, but you haven't announced it like most other ICOs do, so any specific reason? And is it still available to join?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

I see you have Bounty program, but you haven't announced it like most other ICOs do, so any specific reason? And is it still available to join?

That's true, we do have the Bounty program, which can be found here https://www.liquid-ico.com/bounty.aspx

We do plan to put here, but our first priority was to have it along with our website, so we can easily track up things. We are still open for people to join in. Thank you for suggestion, we will certainly look into that.

GoldenAge Coin

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

I want to know the different crypto coins that your platform supports. I have gone through your website and white paper, but haven't fully figured out things.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:11:04 PM

My colleage and I intend investing in your project. We have a host of other investments in our portfolio. We would like to expand our investment drive. I would like to find out the functionalities and benefits of your token. I am happy partnering with your project. Thanks as I await your response.

Thank you for your question. The LiquidTrade token will be used as the main mean of payment currency for any usage of platforms in the LiquidTrade Ecosystem. Also, our Token will be used as platform fee to pay for any transaction fees.

That's not all; our token can be used as collateral for the crypto loans with a special discount. You can also unlock the value of your digital assets, retain asset upside potential with our Token. These and many more are the benefits of our token. Thank you for your time.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

I want to know the different crypto coins that your platform supports. I have gone through your website and white paper, but haven't fully figured out things.

We are a tokenized global tiered business crowdfunding ecosystem providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. The LIQUID protocol will also support Ether (ETH). Plans are underway to support Ripple’s XRP, Litecoin LTC and Bitcoincash BCH.

Visit our website for more information.
Hung Yu So

Activity: 162

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

Now I am really liking this project. It's a bit shift from other crowdfunding platforms. My intention is to contribute towards the growth of your platform. Therefore, I want to know if your platform works on a mobile phone. I’m currently having issues with other crypto platforms since they are not mobile compatible.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

Now I am really liking this project. It's a bit shift from other crowdfunding platforms. My intention is to contribute towards the growth of your platform. Therefore, I want to know if your platform works on a mobile phone. I’m currently having issues with other crypto platforms since they are not mobile compatible.

Thank you for your interest in our project. Kindly be aware that we have an experienced team and a product that is already built, unlike other crypto companies that their platform doesn’t support mobile phones. Our team has many years of experience designing systems that are secure and capable of managing high volumes.

Visit our website for more information on how to get this mobile friendly platform. Once again, thank you for you. We look forward to having you on our platform.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

We are continuously getting questions about the Bounty. For everyone who is interested, we have our Bounty Program, which can be found here - https://www.liquid-ico.com/bounty.aspx

The total LIQUID bounty available tokens is up to 4,000,000, so do join us!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: