Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 LiquidTrade 🔥🔥🔥 Tokenized global crowdfunding ecosystem!  (Read 2205 times)
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

Wonderful project! At least, my mind is at rest knowing that there is a platform I can access Funding to expand my business. However, my fear is that the crowd funding sphere is fraught with so many problems. So what steps are you taking to solve these inherent problems?

Hi Mehr Sher,

The steps we’re taking is that we will offer cross-border bank payment transactions, the first of its kind, by using the Stellar network , and also a digital wallet which will allow payments to be made via cryptocurrencies, including LIQUID, BitCoin, Ripple, LiteCoin and Neo.

Plus, we intend offering a solution for startup business Fundraisers, whereby they can generate their own project tokens, with no shipping required and immediate value to contributors, which are represented by "Rewards Tokens." Visit our website for more information.

Thank you for your time,
LiquidTrade Representative

That's nice! I am a long term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. So, hearing that really gives me confidence. I do believe in your project and wish it to succeed. I want to really understand the guidelines of your token sale.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

Wonderful project! At least, my mind is at rest knowing that there is a platform I can access Funding to expand my business. However, my fear is that the crowd funding sphere is fraught with so many problems. So what steps are you taking to solve these inherent problems?

Hi Mehr Sher,

The steps we’re taking is that we will offer cross-border bank payment transactions, the first of its kind, by using the Stellar network , and also a digital wallet which will allow payments to be made via cryptocurrencies, including LIQUID, BitCoin, Ripple, LiteCoin and Neo.

Plus, we intend offering a solution for startup business Fundraisers, whereby they can generate their own project tokens, with no shipping required and immediate value to contributors, which are represented by "Rewards Tokens." Visit our website for more information.

Thank you for your time,
LiquidTrade Representative

That's nice! I am a long term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. So, hearing that really gives me confidence. I do believe in your project and wish it to succeed. I want to really understand the guidelines of your token sale.

You can visit our website for getting complete details about these, but anyhow here it is -

●   Token Name = LIQUID
●   Token Price = 1 LIQUID = $1.40 USD
●   Total tokens = 58,000,000
●   CrowdSale Stage I August 22 - 30, 2018 Discount = 60%
●   CrowdSale Stage II September 1 - 15, 2018 Discount = 40%
●   CrowdSale Stage III September 16 - 30, 2018
●   Discount = 30%
●   Minimum Purchase = $280
●   SoftCap = 2,000,000 (Investments will be returned to investor wallets, if not reached)
●   HardCap = 40,000,000
●   MVP/Prototype Available = YES
●   KYC/Whitelist = YES
●   Country = Belize
●   Restricted = USA, China
Additional Sanctioned = VE, SO, YE, MM, IR, KP
●   Platform = Ethereum
●   Accepting = ETH

Thank you.

Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:45:08 PM

The LiquidTrade Project is lovely. I took out time from my busy schedule to peruse your website and white paper. It is indeed a lovely project. I want to find out the exact Exchanges I can buy your token. There are a lot of Exchanges on the market, so please I need specifics. This information will go a long way to decide my buying decision.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

The LiquidTrade Project is lovely. I took out time from my busy schedule to peruse your website and white paper. It is indeed a lovely project. I want to find out the exact Exchanges I can buy your token. There are a lot of Exchanges on the market, so please I need specifics. This information will go a long way to decide my buying decision.

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. Please be aware that the LIQUID Token is only sold on our platform. However, plans are underway to be listed in the minor & major cryptocurrency exchanges. Including LiveCoin, KuCoin, Poloneix, Binance, Bittrex, HITBTC, CoinExchange, Gate IO & others. Coin listing schedule will be released after the completion of our Initial Token Offering. We are aiming (not a promise) for the long-term base-line price of at least USD 1.40 during the ICO. Once again thank you for your interest, we look forward to having you on board soonest.
Gabriel1991

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:01:17 PM

I am interested in your project. I am a business person; I want to raise funds from your platform to expand my business. I have gone through your website and white paper, apart from your platform being a crowd funding thing, what other mission do you have on the table?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

I am interested in your project. I am a business person; I want to raise funds from your platform to expand my business. I have gone through your website and white paper, apart from your platform being a crowd funding thing, what other mission do you have on the table?

Thank you for your question. Our intention is to provide online fundraising opportunities around the globe for small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs). We will target PR efforts to sustainable businesses in "emerging" economies in Asia, Latin America and Africa, as well as established markets in Europe. By offering multiple methods for raising capital, we hope to find a fit for most businesses and organizations, looking for either donors or investors and offering either rewards or securities. Once again thank you for your interest on our project.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:19:55 PM

Honestly, I must confess your project has swept me off my feet. I can't wait to get on board your upcoming Token sale. Now, my concern is; I have seen several crowdfunding platforms on the blockchain, I want you to tell me what plans your project has for the local economy.

Tokenized global tiered business crowdfunding ecosystem by providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. The plans we have for the local economy is to help grow it by assisting new business owners to get necessary funding for their startups, as well as provide advanced tools for more mature SMEs, and new investment opportunities for investors looking for private equity pricing on our LiquidTrade Marketplace. Thank you.
shereali

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

I’m a crypto enthusiast and I want to expand my portfolio. I am seriously interested in your project because it is viable. I learnt your ICO Pre-sale is coming up any moment from now. In view of this, I want to ask how you intend distributing the Token sale.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

I’m a crypto enthusiast and I want to expand my portfolio. I am seriously interested in your project because it is viable. I learnt your ICO Pre-sale is coming up any moment from now. In view of this, I want to ask how you intend distributing the Token sale.

Please be aware that we Tokenized global tiered business crowdfunding ecosystem by providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. During the Token sale, we intend putting on sale a Total Tokens of 58,000,000 LIQUID. On distribution, we will allocate 55% to MVP Development, Marketing, and Legal. 10% to Bounty, 15% to our Team and Advisors, and finally, 20% will be allocated to our Founders. Visit our website and read our white paper for more information. Thank you.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:06:48 PM

The steps we’re taking is that we will offer cross-border bank payment transactions, the first of its kind, by using the Stellar network , and also a digital wallet which will allow payments to be made via cryptocurrencies, including LIQUID, BitCoin, Ripple, LiteCoin and Neo. Plus, we intend offering a solution for startup business Fundraisers, whereby they can generate their own project tokens, with no shipping required and immediate value to contributors, which are represented by "Rewards Tokens." Visit our website for more information.
Uritron

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

I am a long term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. Now, a friend of mine told me about your project. Having gone through your whitepaper, I believe your project is bound to succeed. I want to really understand the guidelines of your token sale.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:01:49 PM

I am a long term investor seeking for a viable platform to invest my hard earned money. Now, a friend of mine told me about your project. Having gone through your whitepaper, I believe your project is bound to succeed. I want to really understand the guidelines of your token sale.

Thank you for your question and interest in our project. The details or guidelines of our upcoming Token sale are;
●   Token Name = LIQUID
●   Token Price = 1 LIQUID = $1.40 USD
●   Total tokens = 58,000,000
●   CrowdSale Stage I August 22 - 30, 2018 Discount = 60%
●   CrowdSale Stage II September 1 - 15, 2018 Discount = 40%
●   CrowdSale Stage III September 16 - 30, 2018
●   Discount = 30%
●   Minimum Purchase = $280
●   SoftCap = 2,000,000 (Investments will be returned to investor wallets, if not reached)
●   HardCap = 40,000,000
●   MVP/Prototype Available = YES
●   KYC/Whitelist = YES
●   Country = Belize
●   Restricted = USA, China
Additional Sanctioned = VE, SO, YE, MM, IR, KP
●   Platform = Ethereum
●   Accepting = ETH
Crixus18

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:02:27 PM

I want to find out what the LiquidTrade Platform is all about. I have heard a lot of fuss about Crowdfunding crypto platform and all the benefits inherent in crypto. I want you to tell me what really is your project or platform all about and how to participate.
Crixus18

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

You have got a viable project. I am a fan of the crypto ecosystem. I have a huge interest in your crowdfunding project. I have gone through your website and white paper; I still don't get how your project works. Please, be kind enough; explain to me how the LiquidTrade Platform works.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

I want to find out what the LiquidTrade Platform is all about. I have heard a lot of fuss about Crowdfunding crypto platform and all the benefits inherent in crypto. I want you to tell me what really is your project or platform all about and how to participate.

Thank you for your question. The LiquidTrade project is a pioneer in architecting and developing technology solutions for online crowdfunding, providing custom branded reliable solutions for SMEs and enterprise customers to launch their own fundraising portals. This is the original CrowdForce project and continues on its mission since 2009, of providing this cutting edge solution for users to transact in an alternative crowdfunding investment model. Our software tools have always been highly successful, and have raised over $250ml over 18 months for its web operators. Visit our website to participate.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

You have got a viable project. I am a fan of the crypto ecosystem. I have a huge interest in your crowdfunding project. I have gone through your website and white paper; I still don't get how your project works. Please, be kind enough; explain to me how the LiquidTrade Platform works.

Here’s a brief overview of how LIQUID works. Anyone can register on LiquidTrade to view and invest in deals. Tokens are required on our platform for advanced functionality and offer other features for and membership levels. Tokens are required for membership levels based on investment levels annually, gives access to highest ROI deals. Tokens are required for investors to "offload" onto the LiquidTrade Marketplace. Read our white paper for more information. Thank you for your time and interest in our project.

Crixus18

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:26:16 AM

blank
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:20:30 PM

We have made some important updates, so we request people to please check it out!

Thank you
FutureICOs

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

I have been a crypto investor for more than 4 years now ever since the Industry went big! I have a great deal of passion for your project as I have mentioned previously too... However, there are a lot of Tokens on the blockchain. This list is not exhaustive. I would like to find out what your project’s token (LIQUID) stands for and what it tends to achieve.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 04:48:28 PM

I have been a crypto investor for more than 4 years now ever since the Industry went big! I have a great deal of passion for your project as I have mentioned previously too... However, there are a lot of Tokens on the blockchain. This list is not exhaustive. I would like to find out what your project’s token (LIQUID) stands for and what it tends to achieve.

Thank you for your question. The LIQUID Tokens are required for traders to access the LiquidTrade Marketplace. LIQUID tokens are the proprietary method to pay fees required for Fundraisers to generate "rewards tokens" for rewards crowdfunding campaigns, Issuers generate "security tokens" for their capital raises, or users take part in any of the other above activities.

Although other cryptocurrencies will be accepted to pay fees, they will incur a surcharge to use. LIQUID is fixed and no new tokens will be generated after the Token Sale. Any unsold tokens from the Token Sale will be burned, reducing the total supply of tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: