Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 LiquidTrade 🔥🔥🔥 Tokenized global crowdfunding ecosystem!  (Read 2205 times)
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

Experience team Liquid Trade I am impressed! What are the ways to keep track of the news? Also interesting is the minimum amount to invest in the project?!

Thank you so much for the appreciation. We request you stay tuned to our site https://www.liquid-ico.com/ and further, you can Subscribe to our Newsletter which will help you stay updated of about everything. If you wish to anything more, we are 24/7 available here to serve you and answer your inquires. Good Luck!

LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:14:03 PM

I know a lot of projects like yours who claim to sell bogus amount of token during the initial token offering (ITO). I really do not have time to peruse the length and breathe of your whitepaper, but I would like to know the quantity of Tokens you are putting up for sale. Thanks.

Thank you for your interest in our project. Firstly, please be informed that we tokenized global tiered business crowdfunding ecosystem providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. We intend putting up a total supply of 58 million token.  Thank you for your time.....
BitBixICO

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:15:57 PM

I see you have Bounty program, but you haven't announced it like most other ICOs do, so any specific reason? And is it still available to join?
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:59:00 PM

I see you have Bounty program, but you haven't announced it like most other ICOs do, so any specific reason? And is it still available to join?

That's true, we do have the Bounty program, which can be found here https://www.liquid-ico.com/bounty.aspx

We do plan to put here, but our first priority was to have it along with our website, so we can easily track up things. We are still open for people to join in. Thank you for suggestion, we will certainly look into that.

GoldenAge Coin

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:05:50 PM

I want to know the different crypto coins that your platform supports. I have gone through your website and white paper, but haven't fully figured out things.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:11:04 PM

My colleage and I intend investing in your project. We have a host of other investments in our portfolio. We would like to expand our investment drive. I would like to find out the functionalities and benefits of your token. I am happy partnering with your project. Thanks as I await your response.

Thank you for your question. The LiquidTrade token will be used as the main mean of payment currency for any usage of platforms in the LiquidTrade Ecosystem. Also, our Token will be used as platform fee to pay for any transaction fees.

That's not all; our token can be used as collateral for the crypto loans with a special discount. You can also unlock the value of your digital assets, retain asset upside potential with our Token. These and many more are the benefits of our token. Thank you for your time.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:14:34 PM

I want to know the different crypto coins that your platform supports. I have gone through your website and white paper, but haven't fully figured out things.

We are a tokenized global tiered business crowdfunding ecosystem providing traders with aftermarket liquidity. The LIQUID protocol will also support Ether (ETH). Plans are underway to support Ripple’s XRP, Litecoin LTC and Bitcoincash BCH.

Visit our website for more information.
Hung Yu So

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:22:19 PM

Now I am really liking this project. It's a bit shift from other crowdfunding platforms. My intention is to contribute towards the growth of your platform. Therefore, I want to know if your platform works on a mobile phone. I’m currently having issues with other crypto platforms since they are not mobile compatible.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

Now I am really liking this project. It's a bit shift from other crowdfunding platforms. My intention is to contribute towards the growth of your platform. Therefore, I want to know if your platform works on a mobile phone. I’m currently having issues with other crypto platforms since they are not mobile compatible.

Thank you for your interest in our project. Kindly be aware that we have an experienced team and a product that is already built, unlike other crypto companies that their platform doesn’t support mobile phones. Our team has many years of experience designing systems that are secure and capable of managing high volumes.

Visit our website for more information on how to get this mobile friendly platform. Once again, thank you for you. We look forward to having you on our platform.
LiquidTradeICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:54:43 PM

We are continuously getting questions about the Bounty. For everyone who is interested, we have our Bounty Program, which can be found here - https://www.liquid-ico.com/bounty.aspx

The total LIQUID bounty available tokens is up to 4,000,000, so do join us!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: