Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:10:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (ZEUS) ⚡️ ZEUS PROTOCOL - The Interface Layer for Public Blockchains ⚡️  (Read 933 times)
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:02:56 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 05:57:59 AM by ZeusProtocol

Zeus Protocol has officially launched
www.ZeusProtocol.com

Speak directly with the team on Telegram:
https://t.me/zeusprotocol

The Intelligent Blockchain
Scaling Blockchain Computation to enable interchain and limitless real-world applications

Abstract
We are on the cusp of a new era in which the blockchain is set to disrupt various industries and touch the lives of individuals around the world. However, despite the immense capabilities of the blockchain, it has thus far failed to live up to its potential and to support any complex mainstream applications with a large active user base. The Ethereum network, whose collective computational power far exceeds that of most supercomputers, has thus far been relegated to supporting very limited applications and was stretched to its limits by CryptoKitties. The blockchain is in need of key innovations, so that it may support applications demanding of memory, computation, and privacy. Only then can we harness the full potential of the blockchain and witness a powerful impact on a much larger swath of industries.

Introduction
ZEUS Protocol in its inception is a the interface layer for all present and future blockchains that will prepare the infrastructure for the next 100 million blockchain users through utilizing blockchain identity, analytics, and machine learning. The time is ripe for such an ambitious decentralized computational solution as we are amidst an exponential growth in computational capacity.

Fundamentally, ZEUS Protocol solves the problem of distributing numerical computations over a dataset to nodes in a decentralized network. The distribution is achieved in a manner that preserves the computations' verifiability. The solution to this problem is represented in the ZEUS Protocol by the Superpowered DApp (SuperDapp), which are flexible distributed applications able to play various roles including those corresponding to the aforementioned four core capabilities.

Zeus Protocol is concerned with a class of problem that poses high difficulty in terms of computation verification. Since recent advances in the field of verifiable computing are generally too computationally expensive to be practically used for a large volume of computations, ZEUS Protocol uses a statistical verification scheme combined with a reputation system that incentivizes honest computation. Moreover, the verification mechanics used by ZEUS Protocol allows the computing nodes to perform most of their computation without having to record results on the Ethereum blockchain, which reduces computational and transactional overhead.

ZeusID

After months of hard work, we are excited to publicly announce that our first product, ZeusID (https://id.zeusprotocol.com/), is currently in Beta. ZeusID is one of the core capabilities of Zeus Protocol. It solves one of the biggest pain points of the blockchain ecosystem - trust & reputation.

Watch the live demo here: https://youtu.be/XxMJEOgcRdU

For the first time, 40 million+ ETH wallets now have a reputation score, miner verification, wallet persona, and graph - all algorithmically verified! In the next few weeks, we will be releasing new updates to improve functionalities and add new features - stay tuned!

Partners

As the core of Zeus Protocol continues to grow, we seek strategic partnerships with high-quality projects that are continuously adding value to the blockchain ecosystem. Our first product, ZeusID, provides a universal solution that can be utilized across every industry and for projects in any stage of the development process.

We currently have 39 partners with 40 additional companies in the pipeline.

ZeusID is the first of its kind solution that gives everyone insights into the identity and reputation of every Ethereum address around the world. Our partners represent a wide spectrum of different projects ranging from early-stage projects to large Blockchain companies that have thousands of registered users and handle millions in crypto assets. Since our partners are so diverse, they have utilized ZeusID for marketing, risk and transaction reporting, targeted airdrops, and enhanced on chain identity verification.

As the blockchain space continues to evolve, our partner's use-cases will continue to expand.

For the full list of partners, please go to:

Team

Zeus Protocol is a global project that was created by blockchain veterans in order to solve major pain points in the blockchain ecosystem.

With such an ambitious goal, it only makes sense that the Zeus Protocol team comes from both the Bitcoin and Ethereum communities as well as traditional companies like Google, Microsoft, Blackstone, and SAP.

For more details on the Zeus Protocol team please check out:

Follow us on social media

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phoebit

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

Strong team, and beta release already - I'm impressed

Very rare to see a high quality live product before token sale
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:37:48 PM

Thank you! We spent a long time developing our beta product.

ZeusID is the first ever reputation platform for 30+ million Ethereum addresses. We envision it becoming the standard "credit score" for the blockchain industry. 😊

Identity is one of the four technology "Kits"/blocks we're building for the blockchain industry. ZeusID will come in the form of a web platform and an API document. Going forward, we'll be releasing an OracleKit, AIKit, and Interoperability Kit, over the next 12 months. 
proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:22:55 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 12:33:33 AM by proo7

It looks like a big project.
Lot of partners.
Solid website.

Second layer network for ethereum is a must have.
Zeus for sure has potential.

Question:
At a later date, you will be asked to verify your Ethereum address

Verify how?
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 12:47:20 AM

Thank you! We have new partnership announcements coming this week! Smiley

Yes you can verify your ETH address via My Accounts page (Verification tab) in ZeusID. Currently we are only supporting Metamask verification.

We are also working on verification with MyEtherWallet and MyCrypto and we will add it to ZeusID in following weeks.

During the verification process, ZeusID will generate a message that is transferred to Metamask, at which point Metamask will require you to sign the message attached to your address. Once the message is signed, Metamask will notify us so that we can verify if that message was signed from the address you provided.

It’s safe and you are not sharing your private keys with us.

If you need additional help, you can join our Telegram group (https://t.me/zeusprotocol) and one of our admins can personally help you.
Xenon05

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:01:25 AM

This is a huge project very solid team.
Many partnership looks very promising project.
AnUser92

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:09:47 AM

Wow I'm impressed, an incredible team and the beta is already released!  Shocked Shocked I'll be more than happy to help you if you need a translation in french!!
Ps: I wonder why there is only 5 posts on the Ann thread Huh Huh .
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:08:59 AM

This is a huge project very solid team.
Many partnership looks very promising project.

Thank you for your support! We have new partnership announcements coming this week - stay tuned! Smiley
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:11:00 AM

Wow I'm impressed, an incredible team and the beta is already released!  Shocked Shocked I'll be more than happy to help you if you need a translation in french!!
Ps: I wonder why there is only 5 posts on the Ann thread Huh Huh .

Thank you, we really appreciate your support!  Smiley We'll keep this in mind and we'll contact you if we need French translation!

We've been primarily focused on our technology and product the past six months. We've just started expanding our marketing efforts. Smiley

proo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:39:28 AM

Thank you! We have new partnership announcements coming this week! Smiley

Yes you can verify your ETH address via My Accounts page (Verification tab) in ZeusID. Currently we are only supporting Metamask verification.

We are also working on verification with MyEtherWallet and MyCrypto and we will add it to ZeusID in following weeks.

During the verification process, ZeusID will generate a message that is transferred to Metamask, at which point Metamask will require you to sign the message attached to your address. Once the message is signed, Metamask will notify us so that we can verify if that message was signed from the address you provided.

It’s safe and you are not sharing your private keys with us.

If you need additional help, you can join our Telegram group (https://t.me/zeusprotocol) and one of our admins can personally help you.

Thank you.
Easy to understand explanation.

I will join and follow progress of Zeus Protocol.

It would also be a good idea to have Zeus translation bounty campaign.
Morros

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

I think that something great can come out of this. Zeus Protocol have already impressed me, I'm waiting for future updates.
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:39:18 PM

Thank you.
Easy to understand explanation.

I will join and follow progress of Zeus Protocol.

It would also be a good idea to have Zeus translation bounty campaign.

Thank you, that's a great idea! We'll be announcing Bitcointalk-specific bounties soon. Smiley
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:50:13 PM

I think that something great can come out of this. Zeus Protocol have already impressed me, I'm waiting for future updates.

Thank you for your support! We'll have new updates coming very soon. Smiley
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:44:49 PM

We’re excited to announce that we now have 24 signed partners who are integrating our technology in their platform. Cool Today, we’re happy to publicly announce our new exchange partner - Beaxy, an all-in-one cryptocurrency exchange created in partnership with OneMarketData. Smiley

"Beaxy and Zeus Protocol have strategically partnered together to implement ZeusID on the Beaxy platform. This will ensure that Beaxy users’ can transact safely by implementing trust and risk scores to each address and transaction."  — Artak Hamazaspyan, CEO of Beaxy, beaxy.com
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

The beginning of the project is very good. I would like to see a white paper. The team is very cute. It will be interesting to follow its development.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

The beginning of the project is very good. I would like to see a white paper. The team is very cute. It will be interesting to follow its development.

Thank you for your compliment to the team! Wink Feel free to DM the admins in our Telegram group (https://t.me/zeusprotocol) for information on our Technical Paper. Smiley
phoebit

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:41:20 PM

I've tried the beta and really like it! Grin It'll be great if you can add new features soon.

This is the strongest project I've seen for months! Shocked

How is ZeusID being used by your partners? Are they primarily using it for risk score?
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:37:56 PM

I've tried the beta and really like it! Grin It'll be great if you can add new features soon.

This is the strongest project I've seen for months! Shocked

How is ZeusID being used by your partners? Are they primarily using it for risk score?

Thank you for your enthusiasm! Smiley

We'll be helping our partners with targeted airdrop as a way to bootstrap community and platform engagement, exchanges will be utilizing our risk scores to mitigate illicit activity, performing KYC/AML for blockchain projects by using our id solutions to verify their users, securing networks by monitoring the health of nodes, etc.
ZeusProtocol (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:29:10 PM

Excited to announce that we now have 28 blockchain companies in our Strategic Partners and Clients Initiative. Smiley

We also have new updates to ZeusID coming soon - stay tuned.
Cryptodark

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

With a lot of partners, I think you can success.
The site look very good.
I will take part in this project by someway.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: