Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will decentralised exchanges be the future ?  (Read 1920 times)
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:03:42 PM

People are into cryptocurrency because of its being decentralized and anonymous. This is the beauty of cryptocurrency and the future of the financial transaction. Decentralized exchange are few now but because of the KYC/AML  many people will not like to expose their documentation online for transaction that is the main reason that decentralized exchange will always be preferred.
KAPOORSHAH

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:02:56 AM

DEX should be the future, only problem is that CEX which have made a name for themselves in the space aren't interested in going that way.

Seems everyone is giving into the wishes of regulators against the peoples. One exchange making effort in this regard is binance.

Cryptocurrencies are suppose to be decentralized but no one wants to actually think that decentralized exchanges should also drive this.

Thanks to ethereum's efforts at giving room for them. Only problem with ethereum DEX is their little complexity, besides not being easily shutdown,

the security of traders funds is key, so I think decentralized exchanges are the future. But until a major player in CEX embraces the idea

(at least to support them with the already acquired liquidity/volume) of DEX, we would still be far off. Kudos though to bitshares, crypto-bridge, openledger and

binance
wall101

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:05:51 PM

For me it's a yes because every coins releasing for ICO or projects thats also know and using tokens for their business use getting listed in trading markets so decentealised exchanges is our future for me.
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:48:54 PM

Yes, Decentralized exchanges will be the future for exchanges of cryptocurrencies. It is safer than any third party sites like Binance, Bittrex, Hitbtc etc. People want to save his coins in his own wallet.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:26:32 AM

I agree with Vitalik Buterin.
Quote: "I definitely personally hope centralized exchanges burn in hell as much as possible".

But at the beginning of new era of cryptocurrencies, existence of centralized crypto exchanges is inevitably.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:38:40 AM

yes, as that will help minimizing risks and maximizing security, but they need to work on increasing the speed though.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:46:55 AM

People are into cryptocurrency because of its being decentralized and anonymous. This is the beauty of cryptocurrency and the future of the financial transaction. Decentralized exchange are few now but because of the KYC/AML  many people will not like to expose their documentation online for transaction that is the main reason that decentralized exchange will always be preferred.
True thats what makes many people come in bitcoin. decentralization which makes many people interested in using this financial
system. privacy will be an expensive item in the future. so I think there will be more decentralized exchange in the future
gheawari431

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

For me it's a yes because every coins releasing for ICO or projects thats also know and using tokens for their business use getting listed in trading markets so decentealised exchanges is our future for me.

Decentralization will be applied in digital currency trading because it has advantages such as safe, cheap and very efficient. For the future, blockchain technology is the solution for all sectors of life to be better.
dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

An exchange is an entity you trust to keep your money safe... and the problem with centralized exchanges is that your money is never totally safe... it always depends on the exchange security and ability to keep your private keys...
On decentralized exchanges, you hold your own keys.... so ....
I don't know the future, but it makes sense that all these centralized exchange giants will venetually start adapting and decentralizing so that they don't loose the market...
I really think decentralization is the future...

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:54:27 AM

I don't think any exchange is about saving the future, regardless of its nature. Look at IDAX - a "decentralized" exchange that in fact is centralized. If other exchanges go the same way, nothing good await us.
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:34:51 AM

DEX might have a future if developers find new ways to rise its working speed. I think, DEX also will grow as an additional option that you can use if you wanted. CEX is going no where and they will exist together in the future.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1595
Merit: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:45:49 AM

Yes, decentralized exchanges will be the future. because by looking at the proliferation of many decentralized exchange projects, I am pretty sure that we will witness competitive products in the near future in the next 6-8 months.

LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:51:49 AM

No one will let truly decentralized exchanges to exist. That's a pipe dream, really.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

For me it is yes. Cause Decentralized exchange is very safest for our funds and it is better than Centralized exchange. I think in future all centralized exchange will move to Decentralized exchange.
Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:29:56 AM

People are into cryptocurrency because of its being decentralized and anonymous. This is the beauty of cryptocurrency and the future of the financial transaction. Decentralized exchange are few now but because of the KYC/AML  many people will not like to expose their documentation online for transaction that is the main reason that decentralized exchange will always be preferred.
One reason why people like cryptocurrency is anonymous, because many people who don't like their identities are known to have a lot of money, especially fear of taxes. The next reason, cryptocurrency uses decentralization which has proven to be safer and more efficient to use than using banking services. Even banks themselves are now interested in developing blockchain that is expected to become the technology of the future.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:25:06 AM

centralized exchange can be more flexible, when the trend shows that DEX is more popular, centralized parties can change their regulations to become hybrid exchanger that implements a decentralized and centralized system
now everything is unpredictable for the future, where EtherDelta was once in a case like Bithumb who was reported as being hacked
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:36:19 AM

It seems so but unfortunately governments are also cracking down on them and because of that decentralized exchanges are moving towards kyc as well.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Urbexs

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:43:58 AM

Have been searching for decentralised exchanges to trade on for security reasons after watching Andreas M. Antonopoulos - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi_jaw0dT9M .
So far the Bitshares DEX has been the most liquid and what seems as truly p2p but other Ethereum based dexs are potentially good also. Will DEXs really be the future ? Or will centralised exchanges slowly become decentralised. 

it is very likely that in the future decentralized exchanges will become more popular due to transactions. p2p.
vamshi789

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

Yes it is the future because decentralization is the blockchain technology and it is very advanced technology and very secure also banks wants to adopt blockchain so it will  be the future.
Wodomi

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:02:06 AM

Decentralization is a must because for the future of competition, efficiency will increase revenue and product quality. For cryptocurrency use in trade and investment, it is very efficient compared to the use of trading in fiat money such as forex and stocks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: