Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:30:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams  (Read 2762 times)
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:25:40 AM

To get success does require sacrifice and must go through a tough process. I have never seen someone who has success with a short time or he did not go through the process of a big obstacle when dealing with it. All people who have succeeded will pass a number of things such as failures and mistakes. Cryptocurrency has given birth to many people who have gained success, like people who have known cryptocurrency in 2010 to date, I have the opinion that they will get success at this time. I guess 2017 is the brightest year for cryptocurrency users who came in 2010 and afterwards. So, for newbies now (like me), I just thought giving up was the wrong way the cryptocurrency would re-shine in the next few years.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:28:55 AM

Yes I believe you are correct. The road to success contains a lot of hardships and pain before you reach to the top. I have been doing this for a while now and despite all the hardships I have been through, all the pain I experienced, all the setbacks I have to endure and sometimes I just want to quit. But despite all those whenever I think of how nice it must be to be on the top, I always strive harder just to reach my goal.
toop548

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:29:21 AM

As long as people have a dream, they have motivation for life. We must have dreams, and we invest in the encryption market for our dreams. Because we want to get more profit in the encryption market, let our life go better.
panbirt

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:32:12 AM

Most people in the second picture can succeed in one step, but turn around and give up.
Success is never simple, no one will easily succeed, and the road to success is also testing your perseverance and patience, so we must persist. Don't give up dreams.
mh6e

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:35:04 AM

The dream is good, but when every day it is slightly destroyed, then you begin to doubt that everything is so well on this hard way. Of course, this is all temporary and must be endured, but not everyone has enough optimism.

Well,for me dreams is achievable if the dream is not impossible to reach. Like here in crypto my dream is to earn a decent amount that enough for the future of my family. But of course every dreams can be achieve together with determination,patience,hardwork  and knowledge.
energodar2019

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:40:50 AM

Yes, I agree with you! But sometimes it is useless to try to make money where it is already impossible and should not give up and look for new ways to earn!
bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

Yes, whether in the cryptocurrency market or in our daily lives, people need to have a dream, and then go forward with this dream. The dream can be achieved, but it must be abandoned. This is the driving force for people to move forward.
teriyakiboz

Activity: 93

https://WWW.DAXICO.COM

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:48:55 AM

everyone must have a dream and desire, but how strong we fight for our dreams is different from one person to another, some give up at the beginning, some give up after almost achieving success and some never give up until he gets his dream. all of that can be applied in the cryptocurency world

■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ■  DAXICO ■  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
HASSLE FREE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
www.daxico.com
Halbert

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:50:37 AM

This picture clearly shows the current situation in the market because most people are now selling coins without realizing that soon there will be growth.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:54:00 AM

This picture clearly shows the current situation in the market because most people are now selling coins without realizing that soon there will be growth.
Even those who understand, for such a period of time cease to believe. But it's not about us, we're smart, we sit and wait, right?) Let even a year or two
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:57:07 AM

Even those who understand, for such a period of time cease to believe. But it's not about us, we're smart, we sit and wait, right?) Let even a year or two

Giving up is not an option, this is a great start for success. It doesn't matter how many times you fail, what matters most is how you stand and still continue fighting no matter what. So whatever the market situition is, always believe that everything is just temporary.
ggod5

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

Most people are insisting on their dreams, but few people can realize their dreams.
There are many thorns on the road to dreams. The reason most people fail is to give up halfway because it is not so simple to realize their dreams.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:12:48 AM

That is the most wonderful sayings we have to keep that never give up on your dreams. Use this as your path to become successful, don't stop dreaming may be someday you can reach your goal by adding more works and sacrifices.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:23:05 AM

Yes never give up on until you reach it. Determination, patience and hard works would be your attitude toward success. 
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:03:00 AM

Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

I agree! This is very inspiring post with encouraging picture. Just like with our dreams and goals and plans in our life. You have dreams, you set your goals and make future plans for a brighter future, but, it will never happen or it may never come true if you wouldn't act and fulfill all your pleasant envision with your life. Just like with the picture shown that if you would not persevere and not move your ass to make every necessary action for your dreams, goal and plans nothing will happen with your life. Lesson there is you must never give up at once to achieve your goals and everything that you have planned for your life and future.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:08:06 AM

Indeed we should not give up to achieve our dreams, especially dreams that we create through crypto currencies. Indeed, the situation of the crypto currency market that is in crisis throughout this year makes most people give up and are frustrated who then leave crypto currencies. I am also sometimes frustrated with my business that doesn't get results. But I still have to be passionate and patient. I'm sure this situation is only temporary so I'm sure this situation will end soon and the crypto currency market will return to normal. When the market is normal, I can reach my dreams faster to have a home from crypto currency profit. I am sure that one day it will come true. Therefore, let us fix the market situation together by becoming an active crypto currency player in the market and not spreading issues that are not true.

cryptotrade007

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:08:22 AM

Hah, nice picture.  I think that a lot of altcoin teams could use a look at this right now!  It's a tough time to be a player in the altcoin market.  Keep trudging it out though!
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

Certainly we have experienced these processes last year. Unfortunately, the enthusiasm is broken when it starts to lose people in these spots. But if you ask me, you never have to give up. Because there is absolutely positive news behind every difficulty.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:29:21 AM

I dream that someday I will get a lot of profit from my long-term investment, the fact is that I have to persevere and be patient with the dream, unstable market conditions and the bad news spread about crypto makes my dream delayed even my dreams can be destroyed, every day I refuse to give up, every day I try to convince myself that everything will be fine, I strengthen my heart and convince myself that this is just a test for success.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:33:31 AM

Even if cryptocurrency burn down to nothing and there is no other way for you to achieve your dream, Nevet give up on your dream! In the middle of your situation no matter how dire it may be, you will find a way out and you will prosper!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: