Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams  (Read 2762 times)
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:47:22 PM

My biggest dream is to buy land and housing lots, beginning in 2018 I think that is a dream that will come true, but everything changes with the current market conditions

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

I have not given up my dream. I'm trying to make every day to fulfill my dream, It's not too far but to achieve I need more effort. With the crypto I have hold since March and continues to hold with strong confidence the market will soon recover
Malabarka

Activity: 350

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

What did you want to say with that picture?? It is unclear to whom You are addressing(

To the bounty hunters?? Do you think they should keep working? While the percentage of scammers reached 99.9 percent?
Or are you talking about the situation in the crypt as a whole?
Personally, I have reduced my participation in bounty campaigns to a minimum.. For 2 months I have not earned anything(
I still believe that the market will recover. But it takes time.. Probably over a year..

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Honourable11

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

Wow this is very deep and emotional this picture might be small in shape but speak thousands of thoughts, it communicate directly and indirectly.
I think this should be like a motivation for most of us here. Because I already safe this picture in my phone and I would always look at it often.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

Yes, this picture reveals that the truth is that the person who insists will reach the other side of success. People who are halfway through will never get a gem. I will keep going.
That is a good point, mostly in crypto there is every reason to be patient because a patient dog eat the fat bone . So, guys do not give up because there is always light at the end of the tunnel .
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

yeah its true the crypto market give dream to many people to become millionaire by doing some smart investment and by some hard work in the bounty campaigning. the fallen in crypto market in last couple of month has given words to many mouth that it will not stay long. but thats not true. many technical analyst have give positive thumb to crypto market and it will have great future . so stay with it

MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:05:25 PM

Yes, this picture reveals that the truth is that the person who insists will reach the other side of success. People who are halfway through will never get a gem. I will keep going.
That is a good point, mostly in crypto there is every reason to be patient because a patient dog eat the fat bone . So, guys do not give up because there is always light at the end of the tunnel .
Do not give up, even after the darkest night you can see a bright light in the morning.All is still ahead. Crypto will still show who is worthy of.

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:13:40 PM

Hi Guys

https://i.imgur.com/B1poZVz.jpg

I think it will be more appropriate to say that in order to successfully trade you should have your own trading strategy, which you must follow constantly. If you change your mind every day, most likely you will lose your money. You need to decide which game you play and play by your own rules.
travelhelperio (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

The dream is good, but when every day it is slightly destroyed, then you begin to doubt that everything is so well on this hard way. Of course, this is all temporary and must be endured, but not everyone has enough optimism.

I feel you mate. And I think most of us here have very high hopes especially when when bitcoin rise very high last January and the hopes of most of us are also very high. But with the continuous drop and long wait for cryptocurrencies made a lot of us dreams cracked little by little. I know many are still hoping so, like them I am still also hoping.
Bitcoin and Ethereum concept supported by some futuristic minded people so that investors like Tim Draper can say that I will purchase,support concept and not sell my bitcoin, hold for 3 years & Generate Huge Profile. if you want your investment return you good profit stay positive.anybody want to rich within 6 Months, crypto market is not for them.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
palle11

Activity: 2352
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:16:16 PM

This is not a dream , but a real reality.A falling market is also a market and you can earn from a fall ?Many people want fast money, so the reality will throw them out of the game.

Lol....To me, I'm not only relating this to cryptocurrency, I'm looking at the larger picture of a dream in life. Roll Eyes yes people definitely make money from a falling market too.
seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

Hi Guys

if I talk about dreams, first I want to be rich and have more money that I will use as capital to build my business so I don't have to work anymore and can sit still on the couch without having to think about money but I know that it's difficult and maybe it will fail but I still want to chase it and crypto is my first step
travelhelperio (OP)

Helper

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

Do not give up, even after the darkest night you can see a bright light in the morning.All is still ahead. Crypto will still show who is worthy of.
We are totally agree with u, as after the bear market we can see a bright bull market.who will not sell his holdings, will get good profit and cover up his losses.

● Travel Helper ●
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:20:12 PM

So it is ... You need to try to win, if you are on the right track!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
Heleacce

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

This picture is very true. The best things come to you when you want to quit and give up on what you were doing, seeing no progress. You need to be stubborn and move on whatever it takes.
titan20

Activity: 427

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:25:14 PM

Hi Guys

That's right, I totally agree with you. Unfortunately, doubts are one of the most treacherous things in this world. When a person begins to doubt, everything is going through his mind. That is why we must always remember why we went in a certain direction and go until we reach our ultimate goal.

AUTO COIN

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
      Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector     
WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTWITTERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTAGRAM
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:26:28 PM

Philosophy that must be upheld to store and maintain our digital assets Grin. Let prices fall but be sure there is hope.
travelhelperio (OP)

Helper

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:28:00 PM

This is not a dream , but a real reality.A falling market is also a market and you can earn from a fall ?Many people want fast money, so the reality will throw them out of the game.

Lol....To me, I'm not only relating this to cryptocurrency, I'm looking at the larger picture of a dream in life. Roll Eyes yes people definitely make money from a falling market too.
Defiantly short term player always take losses and leave the field,Long run intellectual Investors buy in the bear market and wait for the bull market.

● Travel Helper ●
polyballz

Activity: 454

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

Dreams are motivations in every effort we make, when people work hard and do not care about the pain that they have to endure means that they are fighting for their dreams, and on the way there will be obstacles that always destroy dreams them, as well as crypto, now your dreams are broken with the fall of the market and the many scam projects, but rest assured after everything has been passed there will be a huge profit that we will get, in accordance with your dreams.
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

Dreams are motivations in every effort we make, when people work hard and do not care about the pain that they have to endure means that they are fighting for their dreams, and on the way there will be obstacles that always destroy dreams them, as well as crypto, now your dreams are broken with the fall of the market and the many scam projects, but rest assured after everything has been passed there will be a huge profit that we will get, in accordance with your dreams.

Agreed on your statement, in addition, dreams will still remain dreams if you didn't know how to measure your goals which are never given up. Massive action taker is one of the best things to do to achieve your dream come true.
That example is just like investing in bitcoin and hold for a long-term, and never give up or even do the panic selling. Indeed, it will make everything worst if you have that kind of attitude, then, focus on your goal.
crypto success

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:06:51 PM

A good dream without work will perish so soon, for your dream in life to come through you must diligently work towards its actualization, keep up your good work and you will be sure to succeed.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: