Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:44:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Give Up on Your Dreams  (Read 2762 times)
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:44:13 AM

Yes...you're correct. Giving up on your dreams will get you no where. I am inspired by this post and the story of this man. I have seen many people struggled and get discouraged, but the ultimate goal lies ahead. I will not give up..so help me God.
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:46:13 AM

Always following your dream is a worthy endeavor that allows you to go through many failures more calmly and unnecessarily unrest! I set myself the goal of succeeding in long-term investments in the crypto currency. Changes in the crypto-currency market for one month or even a year for me are not significant. And the general tendency of growth for ten years of existence of crypto-currency industry can not but rejoice.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:46:39 AM

Thats the true inspiration to each and every user here. He is one among the person who succeeded depending upon the technology advancement. Also he's an example to follow the dreams overcoming obstacles. We don't know how close we are all to the peak level growth of cryptocurrency. We need to stay strong to make the dream come true.
EventChain

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:49:21 AM

You are right! We shouldn't give up our dream.
"Stay strong. Even when it feels like everything is falling apart"
Above is my favorite slogan. It makes me become stronger when face to face with the difficulties in life

tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:02:21 AM

Each of us has a dream for ourselves and my dream is Bitcoin. Since i know about the crypto market, I'm really passionate about them, despite the low bitcoin prices i never get depressed and give up because  know Bitcoin is the motivation for me every day.
Zhagedu

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 06:08:49 AM

There is no point to give up at the moment were things are moving smoothly. Dreams are very good when you never give up on them, they are reality when you stick to them. Many people are regretting till date because they left their dream and start to chase shadow, this dream is our life we must keep it afresh. My dreams to go along with cryptocurrency cannot be distracted by any forces, i will make more coins to my wallets and sell them to make my family a better family. My pursuit in cryptocurency is for me to get hold on 15Bitcoin and 1,400Ethereum and i must get them, this is my dream!!!!!
travelhelperio (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:31:22 AM

Life will never provide success directly, it can only provides possibilities and opportunities. It's  upto you to convert into success. For this  we should never give up on our dreams, we work hard to fulfill our dreams. Obstacles are normal in this world but we need to stay strong. So, Never give up

Things are not that simple really. If you have something stuck in your mind, something truly impossible (you choose what), than all your effort will be a waste of time and life. For example, Jack Ma from the OP tried various things, so what was his dream really? And how well does trying yourself in very diverse fields go with the idea of never giving up? It may turn out that the approach of never giving up will lead you directly to a dead end.

It seems you should first find out what you are the best at and then pursue your interests there. But that means having to give up your dreams if they happen to be only dreams without a chance for success.
Failures are not opposite to success but its a part of success.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

Life will never provide success directly, it can only provides possibilities and opportunities. It's  upto you to convert into success. For this  we should never give up on our dreams, we work hard to fulfill our dreams. Obstacles are normal in this world but we need to stay strong. So, Never give up

Things are not that simple really. If you have something stuck in your mind, something truly impossible (you choose what), than all your effort will be a waste of time and life. For example, Jack Ma from the OP tried various things, so what was his dream really? And how well does trying yourself in very diverse fields go with the idea of never giving up? It may turn out that the approach of never giving up will lead you directly to a dead end.

It seems you should first find out what you are the best at and then pursue your interests there. But that means having to give up your dreams if they happen to be only dreams without a chance for success.
Failures are not opposite to success but its a part of success.

Well, I can't completely agree with this. Failures taken in isolation are neither here nor there, so to speak. It is what you take from them, whether you get something out of them or discard them altogether. Basically, it is how you react to them, which is what ultimately matters and counts. They can be a major hindrance to success, and still more so when they allow you to understand that you are in the wrong boat and pursuing the wrong goal. Though in the latter case they give you an opportunity to change your mind, just in time, and in this sense they can still be considered "a part of success", long-term wise.

Simply put, it is highly complicated and it all depends.
wonderbarthsnr10

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

I agree with you. Nothing good comes easy and only losers give up when they fail, the truth is, we are all gonna fail at something and at some point in life, but we are definitely gonna win again if we are willing to try again one more time because destiny can only be achieved by those who truly and strongly believe in the power of their game. The most important thing is having the right mentality, not everyone can handle failure and not everyone is strong enough to try again. We all have dreams and I hope we all someday achieve them. Never give up, keep trying, even when you fall, stand up and try again until you finally blast it through, that's what champions do.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

It is very hard right now to see the market. The market still signs the bearish. It leads many investors tend to be panic and fear of the coins that they are holding right now. However, I myself will never give up on my dreams. This dream must come true. Therefore, I must survive from this bear market and patient to wait the increasing price days by days. Because I'm sure that the market can go back recover in this end of this year.
adeobafs

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

Each extraordinary accomplishment has a beginning stage. Most occasions we just observe the greatness and overlook that it's because of the restless evenings and penances. The Cryptocurrency space is in its early stages and we're blessed to be in the business. The voyage may have been unpleasant, because of the misfortunes, however toward the end it will be justified, despite all the trouble. It's smarter to see each tragic condition as an essential affair required for a more prominent achievement.
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:40:00 PM

I won't give-up so easily also, i know that this crypto market fall well come to an end sooner and my holdings will give me more profit, i'm also very close to my success and thanks to cryptocurrencies.

Only weak persons give up when they meet obstacles along their way. They become losers and drag a miserable existence. I am not this guy. Suppose, we all have to be persistent and go ahead to reach the goal we have.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

You need to hand over only after you understand that you have already died, probably at that moment, if a person realizes that he is dead, you have to give up, because otherwise you do not need to take it and do it clearly not right, especially if you have all in order not to do so.
Fedor2018

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

I always try to go to my goal, dream . Though not always big steps, but the main thing is the movement and motivation. Motivate yourself with knowledge and actions. Do not be afraid to experiment and go through obstacles

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jlew079

Activity: 144

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

Definitely, I 100% agreed with you. Don't give up your dreams. We have many dreams. But sometimes some people are giving up their dreams. I don't know why My idea is don't give up anything. Personally, I'm never giving up my anything. What can I do, I do all. I don't know what the results, But I do. That's my policy. If you need to become a successful man, So you need to be patient, be optimistic and set your mind with positive things.
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:23:08 PM

Hi Guys
A heavy road often leads to great success. The most
important thing is not give up and do not be discouraged by
numerous obstacles that will appear because it is inevitable.

Yes, I absolutely agree. Its true. The absence of failure won't lead you to success. Many successful people with prominent reputations underwent through trials and rejections but the most important thing is that they got up even though they've been beaten many times.
That's how success can be achieve, the moment you accepted defeat and once again get up and fight for it all over again.
I believe that's how winning is done.

youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

Yes the fact in life and the picture you upload have already explained everything you might have reach the main place but duo to you don't hve patient's you quite. Everything in life need to have patient's.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:45:39 AM

My dream was actually to become president, but it was just my silly dream.  Grin Grin Grin Grin ..
I understand this life as an endless struggle. When I want to live with everything about luxury, then I have to work hard.
There is no time to complain, because life will leave you, all must be encouraged and highly motivated.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:53:07 AM

I agree, and I am sure they will never leave Crypto, even though the market is going through a bleak period. We all have to be sure and believe that this market will be worth more than trillions of dollars in the future. It takes perseverance and patience to reach that moment, I hope we can all pass it.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:59:07 AM

dreams are my triggers to continue to struggle and survive, I am not the daughter of a rich person, I only have dreams and passion, I always keep my dreams and I always believe my dreams will come true, I am sure through this cryptocureency I will achieve my dreams, My long-term investment will be realized soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: