Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This might be ridiculous, but let answer this question  (Read 3839 times)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:24:12 PM

approximately understand that people can get easy money from it.
Easy money?? Hmmm you are wrong. Ask those bounty hunters right now if they can get easy money on it. They spend most of their time reporting and posting here and the chances of them to be paid are really low to be honest. For me, the ratio of bounty campaigns who pays to those who not is something close to 1:10 or worse 1:20.

Do you really enjoy your life outside this forum?
Outside the forum? Yes because I can post here anytime and at the same time play online games and play basketball. Although I have a job at this moment, I don't want to stay there for a long time.

Everything looks so easy at first until they start the real job of bounty hunting. It is quite difficult to go through lots of projects to find quality, viable, trusted and paying projects. It's probably harder than many well paying "real world" casual jobs/investments.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torpedo

Activity: 268
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 04:17:19 PM

Funny you should ask! I know crypto freaks and when the internet is off they are on the verge of suicide. Depends on personality, really.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:46:20 PM

Millions of people nowadays, in here, actually looking for a job to work with and most of them are works in Bounties section, where I approximately understand that people can get easy money from it. Every day and every second thousand posts are delivered and posted. But, some of my minds want to know about your real life. Do you really enjoy your life outside this forum?

My life is terrible, man... Can't enjoy it since 2018... Every night I wake up in my bedroom, covered with cold sweat, and crawl to my laptop too refresh coinmarketcap website once again... That's a real nightmare  Embarrassed

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 11:07:31 PM

I do enjoy many things outside of crypto thought to be honest crypto takes up a large part of my life and I can't believe what I use to do before it. Takes walks play video games online.
Play card and board games with friends. Race go-carts or play paintball.

Millions of people nowadays, in here, actually looking for a job to work with and most of them are works in Bounties section, where I approximately understand that people can get easy money from it. Every day and every second thousand posts are delivered and posted. But, some of my minds want to know about your real life. Do you really enjoy your life outside this forum?

My life is terrible, man... Can't enjoy it since 2018... Every night I wake up in my bedroom, covered with cold sweat, and crawl to my laptop too refresh coinmarketcap website once again... That's a real nightmare  Embarrassed

Why what happened?

Funny you should ask! I know crypto freaks and when the internet is off they are on the verge of suicide. Depends on personality, really.

The life of an addict.  Tongue

DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:33:43 AM

Basically yes, many have a life outside the forum, as we are with you, although I do not exclude the possibility that many spend all their free time here, but this is everyone’s personal choice. Maybe once upon a time it was possible to call bounty easy money, but today it is unlikely. I think as a hobby and an extra income bounty is well suited for crypto enthusiasts.

BTC $1 mln
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 10:15:10 AM

I think everyone here decides for himself how to spend his time, because each person has his own life and he decides when and where to be, for example, I have a job and still participate in bounty companies, because participation in bounty companies brings me additional income and with the help of this income I can secure for myself something that I couldn’t provide for example at the expense of my salary, because I have to pay for an apartment and various utilities from a salary, plus of course I also need money for various necessary needs.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:43:01 AM

For me, Bounty hunting is just a side job that I do every day. Outside the forum, I serve as an employee who has a lot of free time to do Bounty work.  I think it's a big mistake If someone comes to this forum to find a job as many bounty projects have ended in fraud.  Bounty participants rarely get thousands of dollars from the bounty campaign even it is a successful one.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Jpti

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:15:17 PM

Yes why not enjoying life outside of this forum? We, all have personal life and this forum is not everything. We are here to make some money and get update about cryptocurrency. In my case, I am not fully dependent on bounty campaigns. I also do other jobs. Bounty campaigns are just my part job.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: