Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This might be ridiculous, but let answer this question  (Read 3842 times)
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 06:43:18 PM

Well.... I kinda like bounty hunting. I enjoy finding out about new projects and seeing what new creations people come up with. I try to look for things that are quality and not a quantity of promises noone intends to keep or indeed try for. The decent projects I will risk putting in the hours since the reward sometimes is pretty good and it helps to promote the project. I mostly just watch TV now outside of the forum and do some crafting and play some video games maybe walk my dogs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joybella

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:10:50 PM

I enjoy my life outside here but I enjoy it here too. I've met many people here which I'm lucky to have also I have friends outside here as well who really are cool.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:35:55 PM

In addition to bounties that I rarely perform, I now invest my money in different projects and get a percentage of it, I also mine the prizm coin , and I love to travel )

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 10:43:46 PM

Millions of people nowadays, in here, actually looking for a job to work with and most of them are works in Bounties section, where I approximately understand that people can get easy money from it. Every day and every second thousand posts are delivered and posted. But, some of my minds want to know about your real life. Do you really enjoy your life outside this forum?

I have my own job in my real life and yes I enjoy my life outside here. Crypto is my side effort to get extra money while I won't neglect my daily job. Luckily, crypto can be done almost at anytime which I can use my spare time  to do it.

Everything depends on a person, the country he lives in, his social status, and even his lifestyle. For sure, a successful businessman will never give up with work to deal only with crypto. On the other hand, there are fellows coming from places with a high level of unemployment. For them, trading cryptocurrencies can become the best way out of the situation with no job at all.
Successful businessman forgot his social life sometimes cause they mostly spending much time with their investment than of talking with their friends and some wine. That it really happens. It is not a thing to look weird but we have to do it cause that is the only way to focus what we are doing. In fact, social life can wait and must be in a perfect time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:56:52 AM

Well yes, most of people try to find some jobs and get extra money, but some of them also have real jobs and come here when they can. And yes i really have free time outside the forum and i enjoy my life with my family.
Yes I'm totally agree with You, And I would enjoy my life much more If I had an account rank like yours)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Brunus

Activity: 585
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 10:51:33 AM

Life is increasingly moving online.
Those who are not in the forum spend their days on facebook or instagram.
Probably wrong.
At the very least, in the forum you can learn something and maybe make some money.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 12:54:37 PM

My life outside is cool, also doing offline job but bounty job is one I wouldn't think of leaving in a hurry, in as much as it requires time, it still allows you to take control of your time, you can do your task at your free time. It is cool money only if you find the right project.

Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 760

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:16:31 PM

You can't live with this forum earnings,you need to have some sort of primary income which is stable and you can invest the rewards of bounties into most productive way in your opinion.I do enjoy trading cryptos and even simply holding at the bullish trend making me happy.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
sodiik

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:19:08 PM

In real life that I live today, it might be said to be very loud. Because if we do not move and work can not be enough to live. Even today the work is very difficult to find, but I will still enjoy my life.

I run my work with the company. So I work from morning till night. By getting to know Crypto I am very lucky. Because Crypto can be for the work of materials and sometimes the big results can I get...

DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:23:19 PM

So far I have felt comfortable with a job as a bounty hunter because I get enough money for my personal needs, but now it seems there are many bounty projects that do not produce at all, so I have been forced to make the bounty hunter a side job, but so far I am really enjoys the job of being a bounty hunter and will do it as a long as the opportunity is presented there.

comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 02:30:14 PM

In my personal opinion, everyone has their own daily business to cover their lives, and those participating in bounty campaigns can earn a small sum of money from their operations. translate or extract free time to earn additional income. I also have my own business with my family and earn extra income from bounty activities.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 02:40:34 PM

my life almost like 18 hours being spend in front of computer / pc . that why i think its kinda wasting times when i just do nothing , then i know this forum for some knowledge about cryptocurrency and also i can get some job like doing bounty to wasting my times

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 02:46:09 PM

approximately understand that people can get easy money from it.
Easy money?? Hmmm you are wrong. Ask those bounty hunters right now if they can get easy money on it. They spend most of their time reporting and posting here and the chances of them to be paid are really low to be honest. For me, the ratio of bounty campaigns who pays to those who not is something close to 1:10 or worse 1:20.

Do you really enjoy your life outside this forum?
Outside the forum? Yes because I can post here anytime and at the same time play online games and play basketball. Although I have a job at this moment, I don't want to stay there for a long time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:03:46 PM

During my early days of participation in cryptocurrency space im not aware that Bitcointalk forum was exist because im only find out cryptocurrency like Bitcoin in social media particularly in facebook it was 2015, im just involve in cloudmining investment until i visited a link which leading me to the BitcoinTalk forum in 2017 and immediately i make an account thats why i got information about "Bounty Campaigns" im curious on how it works and how i can earn money thru bounties but i find it hard before too long to earn for just a few dollars and for me thats not an easy task to do or an easy money that you been portrayed. I was happy in my real life outside the forum i have also a permanent job so i was working Bounties and forum posting during only my spare or free time so its just good to me.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 03:16:20 PM

Millions of people nowadays, in here, actually looking for a job to work with and most of them are works in Bounties section, where I approximately understand that people can get easy money from it. Every day and every second thousand posts are delivered and posted. But, some of my minds want to know about your real life. Do you really enjoy your life outside this forum?
I think this is just a partime job because its salary is not stable. sometimes we have to work for months with a project but it's a scam, and we don't get any money for a long time.
therefore, I spend less time on this and I focus on developing my work outside.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
flyer88

Activity: 1177
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 03:48:27 PM

I think this is just a partime job because its salary is not stable. sometimes we have to work for months with a project but it's a scam, and we don't get any money for a long time.
therefore, I spend less time on this and I focus on developing my work outside.
They think in this forum we can easily get money even though we are very tired to be able to get money from this forum, it's different when in 2017 where when we joining the bounty campaign we can get very enough money from a successful ICO project. Now everything is different, many Crypto projects is fail so we don't get any rewards.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2019, 06:24:17 PM

Of course, you have to enjoy your life outside of this forum, it's your life you must make the most of it, this forum is a breather to all the stress of life but we need not spend all our time to this forum, the family is important and what really matters, to us whatever we earned and learned here our family will benefit.

Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:41:20 PM

Bounties only offer the opportunity to earn extra money. They shouldn't be depend on as bounties are not that paying like the old times (2017). To answer your question, real life is more enjoyable and one has a better way to interact with friends and family, but this forum can take much of one's attention than it should if not careful. We just have to learn how to balance the two, between this forum and real life.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 08:59:28 PM

No meaningful achievement can be made with bounty zone, except you are graced to bring out something worthwhile out of it.
Most project teams these days are not ready to give huge regard and most of the times, their coins do not trade at high prices, no matter ow log you hold it.
zuziekatee

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 09:04:41 PM

for me bounties are part time , i do at my  leisure. i have my job that i go to everyday. because have been used to it, i find it pleasing to return and check out some projects worth supporting and give them some of my free time. thats what i do everyday. also because of the passion i have for cryptocurrencies.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: