Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:12:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any reason why i must continue Investing in Altcoins?  (Read 594 times)
wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

I suggest trading rather than investing in the current situation. The influence of various types of coins that continue to grow rapidly in the market allows prices to continue to spread. So if investing, it's really smart to choose a coin to invest, see the coin's future trip.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:17:46 AM

In my views, there are lots of ways why should anyone continue to invest in altcoins since there is still a very bright future ahead in the coming months to come. Though crypto market had suffered longer dips but it still has manage to be back on it's track and somehow it's not what we expected to fully recover within a very short period of time. Probably, the crypto market is still on it's adjustment period and everyone must have to be patient for it will recover soon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
omedian

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:01:23 AM

Frankly speaking, there are several reasons why i must continue to invest in the wold of Altcoin: haven the mindset that i will make a good earnings form investing with any possible altcoin that will shoot to the moon in the nearest future. Also, that continuing doing more research on some promising project before investing will yield more huge profit as never before when invested in.
I could imagine what your reasons are; kindly share it might help someone to continue investing.
Investing in reliable altcoins is the key to make more returns, but if you want to be a successful investor, you need to hold a major part of your portfolio in reliable digital assets such as BTC and ETH that are widely accepted and have a big market cap.

Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:03:34 AM

Because you can gain high profit with altcoins investment. Altcoins have good reasons to price up in future.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

The most common reason is the Altcoins is much cheaper to purchase than Bitcoin for an investments therefore if Bitcoin will become more expensive and you can't afford to invest in this currency then choose Altcoin as it has commodity to support the project in which you will be able to see your investments in actual even in long term so for me altcoins is good choice too.
Vicrey

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:24:23 AM

Frankly speaking, there are several reasons why i must continue to invest in the wold of Altcoin: haven the mindset that i will make a good earnings form investing with any possible altcoin that will shoot to the moon in the nearest future. Also, that continuing doing more research on some promising project before investing will yield more huge profit as never before when invested in.

I could imagine what your reasons are; kindly share it might help someone to continue investing.

yes this is true, but not all altcoins can generate a good profits, like what we can see now, all of them are in the dip, 85% of my assets are lost in these bear season, but the same amount when the moment I bought before, the different is the seasons, because seasons change the value of all coins in the market mostly the bear season that you can see right now.

maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

I also keep defending myself to invest in altcoins because altcoins are alternative coins of bitcoin when the bitcoin trend is bad, we can still invest in some altcoins that have good trends, and also the altcoin is cheap and has the potential to rise in the next few years
Gelesko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:42:19 AM

My reason is also that I hope one of them will shoot and make me richer, it is very hard time for crypto world as I joined since the bear market had started (New Year) and had invested and waiting looks like for ages, for my coin to fight back even to get ICO price! I am not disappointed though as I really believe crypto is our future and will make life easier for every single one of us

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:44:59 AM

My reason is also that I hope one of them will shoot and make me richer, it is very hard time for crypto world as I joined since the bear market had started (New Year) and had invested and waiting looks like for ages, for my coin to fight back even to get ICO price! I am not disappointed though as I really believe crypto is our future and will make life easier for every single one of us
this is a perfect time to know what will happen in this industry. we know that in the beginning of the ber months the cryptocurrency will starting to rise up. of it happens i am sure that you're holding for long time would be worth it. but if its not happen it is up to you to quit. but i have a reason that i have to continue investing because i believe in cryptos
baranovskaeirina

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

Now the main thing to buy bitcoin at a low price and then I do not see obstacles to buying altcoins.
Datsuc13

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:48:01 AM

Now is the best time to invest in altcoin. Top altcoins are not going anywhere but market caps are still bottoming. As bitcoin will go higher alts will follow progressively faste
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:50:40 AM

The most common reason is the Altcoins is much cheaper to purchase than Bitcoin for an investments therefore if Bitcoin will become more expensive and you can't afford to invest in this currency then choose Altcoin as it has commodity to support the project in which you will be able to see your investments in actual even in long term so for me altcoins is good choice too.
Agree with your opinions, the other reason why we must continue investing in alternatives coins is it is part of addoption mass in cryptocurrencies, for example today many ICOs projects in cryptocurrencies it is new model of investment related with cryptocurrencies the old model of investment is IPO on stocks markets, and many other businesses will addopt cryptocurrencies including alternatives coins.
kevincandra

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

most people prefer to invest in altcoins because the price is still affordable and can generate more returns from their initial capital. investing in bitcoin allows you to make lots of profits but it depends on the capital we have as well. because not everyone can buy bitcoin, therefore the best investment now is to buy an altcoin that you have learned yourself and invest with bitcoin (if there is capital) while the price is still affordable.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[Fintropy]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Tokenized ETF Management Platform
www.fintropy.io
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

well my main reason is to earn profit, there are several kinds of altcoins which is really good to invest and to hold, you might be able to earn various amount of profit just by choosing a great altcoin.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

As for me I am investing in altcoins having long term in mind, I am looking at crypto currency in the coming 5 - 10 year time, most of the altcoins we invested in might not live up to length but the ones that will stay that long will definitely make us rich, that's why i am investing in altcoins
healthyfirework

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

The first reason why you should continue your investment in altcoin is because the price of altcoin is currently down. You will lose if you sell altcoin now. Therefore, be patient and hold the coins you have today.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:42:13 AM

If you are aiming for just some quick profit, then get yourself prepared to earn some huge losses too. Altcoins are the most unstable coins compared to bitcoin. The price rise or falls quickly without any prior notice. The price change are also some what different than bitcoins price change. As bitcoin price starts to rise, we see the price of altcoins starting to drop initially. But eventually starts to rise unless bitcoin starts to fall. So be careful and know what you are doing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:45:47 AM

Well, Bitcoin is an old cryptocurrency.
So, it's better to invest in the new technology that owned by several Altcoins.

wedosgibas

Activity: 535
Merit: 33

here we go

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

Now is the best time to invest in altcoin. Top altcoins are not going anywhere but market caps are still bottoming. As bitcoin will go higher alts will follow progressively faste

but still be careful in choosing Altcoin to invest, see how their activities are going forward
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:36:26 PM

There are many reasons for you to continue investing in altcoins, like better return of investment compared to investing in bitcoin and it helps promote cryptocurrency if the project become successful with working product. Just choose project with good fundamentals.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: