Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any reason why i must continue Investing in Altcoins?  (Read 594 times)
MiguelCryptoss (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:10:43 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2018, 06:29:00 AM by MiguelCryptoss

Frankly speaking, there are several reasons why i must continue to invest in the wold of Altcoin: haven the mindset that i will make a good earnings form investing with any possible altcoin that will shoot to the moon in the nearest future. Also, that continuing doing more research on some promising project before investing will yield more huge profit as never before when invested in.

I could imagine what your reasons are; kindly share it might help someone to continue investing.
Bayonetto

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:39:28 AM

I would personally invest on altcoins but only as a way of daily trading, the drop didn't change their volatility as they keep rising in price every now and then, although there are mostly drops.
kreditzcoin

Activity: 129
Merit: 6

Noso project developer.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 01:13:43 AM

In the near future, a new altcoin will replace bitcoin as the dominant cryptocurrency, leaving BTC as a investment only (like gold, for example).
A new tech coin with new technology will even change the way how we all pay and earn money. If you catch it from its begining, you will become billonaire.

*** https://Nosocoin.com ***
r_f_n

Activity: 302
Merit: 93

Please, just call me erefen

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:32:22 AM

~snip~rency, leaving BTC as a investment only (like gold, for example).~snip~

Yes, I have the same think as you. Bitcoin will be a standard like gold, maybe we will call it as 'bitcoin standard' in crypto world for future. Many altcoins have developed with new innovative technology and it's utility. But not every altcoins will have value, as many of them have the same concept, and among thousands of altcoins only few of them will survive. So if we want to get something valued for future, this time is the right time! But what really needs to be considered is that we don't make the wrong choice.
Dodongbtc111

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:40:01 AM

Frankly speaking, there are several reasons why i must continue to invest in the wold of Altcoin: haven the mindset that i will make a good earnings form investing with any possible altcoin that will shoot to the moon in the nearest future. Also, that continuing doing more research on some promising project before investing will yield more huge profit as never before when invested in.

I could imagine what your reasons are; kindly share it might help someone to continue investing.

Same here, I invest in altcoins due to its huge profit gain. If you will work and research well about that cryptocurrency then it will surely be helpful for your investments succes. Although the market down but you could always find a good coin you could invest in.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:40:24 AM

I would personally invest on altcoins but only as a way of daily trading, the drop didn't change their volatility as they keep rising in price every now and then, although there are mostly drops.

but for me i must prefer investing in altcoins for long term because investing in short term is too risky because most altcoins are dropping too high even those we think strong and profitable are also affected.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:40:37 AM

I analyze and observe several altcoins, I keep monitoring the development of this altcoin, because I am sure that some altcoins will have potential in the future, I also continue to look for other information for long-term investment plans, I am open with suggestions and I will receive advice from friends friends in this forum, because the target of me and other friends in this forum is to make money and get rich with altcoins.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:42:26 AM

~snip~rency, leaving BTC as a investment only (like gold, for example).~snip~

Yes, I have the same think as you. Bitcoin will be a standard like gold, maybe we will call it as 'bitcoin standard' in crypto world for future. Many altcoins have developed with new innovative technology and it's utility. But not every altcoins will have value, as many of them have the same concept, and among thousands of altcoins only few of them will survive. So if we want to get something valued for future, this time is the right time! But what really needs to be considered is that we don't make the wrong choice.
It is far more rational, that now actually Bitcoin has been used more as a valuable asset and is said to be a digital gold.

Altcoin and various projects do provide a variety of unique and interesting systems. Altcoin can continue to be developed and each sector has its own Altcoin. If this can be implemented, it is probable that crypto's market share will greatly increase.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:44:07 AM

The question should be Why I mustn't invest in altcoins, because they drop by 95% of their value within months. Why would someone invest in assets like these?
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:46:56 AM

my reason for investing in altcoin is, because at the moment the price is very cheap, so I can get multiple assets if I buy it at this time.
but remember, not all alts have a good or promising future, so take your time to research it.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:48:28 AM

for me , reason behind it just because we on technological developments in finance
we know , sooner or later raw money will be lost.
and will change to something more efficient, and digital is the answer.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:55:06 AM

I also try to keep investing in Crypto currency, altcoins rather than in other investment. The reason is Crypto gives huge potential advantages whereas we will get much return of our investment. In addition, it is more flexible and transparent. Through these reason many people are interested in investing in crypto. 

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
Coleth

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:17:34 AM

One great reason is that, digital money is starting to penetrate the countries so might as well invest in different coins for future savings. Invest more instead while they are still affordable.
Rrtt

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:33:39 AM

Invest with care, that is what i am doing. Don't haste as this could make you lose money.

I am continuing to invest in altcoin because i believe that this could give fortune some day that others have already got. Just one good project that could give me 100X in return is good enough to offset the scam ICOs that spawning around.
r_f_n

Activity: 302
Merit: 93

Please, just call me erefen

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:35:32 AM

The question should be Why I mustn't invest in altcoins, because they drop by 95% of their value within months. Why would someone invest in assets like these?

Because this time is the very beginning of the crypto journey. Current prices do not reflect their real value, which is currently formed based on selling offers, especially from bounty hunters and their early investors in ICO, who really care about the profits from buying discounts and rewards they receive, as soon as possible when it entering the market. Only a few of them care about the real use case like technology and innovations offered.
However, this is a normal condition and no need to be feared, as iqlimasyadiqa said above: "If this can be implemented, it is probable that crypto's market share will greatly increase." And when that happens, I'm sure someday one of them will replace Amazon, Paypal, etc.
usantosdavis425

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:44:31 AM

this is a good idea. alcoin continuous current prices fell sharply, may be this is the price dip of the shark. Please purchase them and waiting for an opportunity
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:03:53 AM

I still have four good altcoins in my folio that i keep on holding for atleast year now,that even they are gaining value this past season selling don't come as my option for them,this is the attitude i want you all to have,the respect and trust on your coin in future and not just to gain daily.because no one know what will this altcoins can give us for tomorrow always remember that the cryptoworld is volatile ,so we must expect the growth and drops but at the end of the day,it is relieving when you see those coins gaining value even a little each time
JovhanHermias

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:07:28 AM

If you want to earn a big amount of profit you need to invest in altcoins more because of the decreasing market price in all coins, the more you invest the more you earn in the future
goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 03:09:19 AM

For me investing in alt coins is the easiest way for me to gain my Bitcoin holdings.  If I hold only Bitcoin I have to add fiat to obtain more.  If I'm in alts I can gain Bitcoin with no further need for fiat. 

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
ChristianAdorza

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

There are a lot of reason why I still invest in altcoins the main reason is altcoin have  a bright future because of its strong goals and its  powerful mission.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: