Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:39:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any reason why i must continue Investing in Altcoins?  (Read 594 times)
tapaibuccok

Activity: 303
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:42:01 AM

investment is something that can make us rich, there are many reasons why there are still people who invest in altcoins, one of them is because the benefits, ICO usually gives us discounts and that is the reason I want to invest, I'm just a beginner and don't know how to determine a place to invest, I usually look for projects that achieve softcap, like projects that I am currently supporting, try to dare yourself and start investing even with a little capital
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:44:53 AM

I would personally invest on altcoins but only as a way of daily trading, the drop didn't change their volatility as they keep rising in price every now and then, although there are mostly drops.

I agree with this. Because altcoin continusly rise at the same time it gives profit. No doubt about this. It aurely satisfies the users needs and wants. At the same time it has a low price but with the great opportunity. Coins have its own potential but be wise enough in choosing where coin to invest.

Hungds94

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:45:50 AM

Frankly speaking, there are several reasons why i must continue to invest in the wold of Altcoin: haven the mindset that i will make a good earnings form investing with any possible altcoin that will shoot to the moon in the nearest future. Also, that continuing doing more research on some promising project before investing will yield more huge profit as never before when invested in.

I could imagine what your reasons are; kindly share it might help someone to continue investing.
Because if you know the trend of market, you buy Altcoin can take more profit than BTC Smiley
monocrypto

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:00:42 PM

There are many reasons why you have to hold the coins that you have today. If you look at the development of the current coin market, some new altcoins have seen an increase. And I believe the dump prices will soon pump. For this reason you have to hold your altcoin, or you can buy some other types.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 04:13:25 PM

Frankly speaking, there are several reasons why i must continue to invest in the wold of Altcoin: haven the mindset that i will make a good earnings form investing with any possible altcoin that will shoot to the moon in the nearest future. Also, that continuing doing more research on some promising project before investing will yield more huge profit as never before when invested in.

I could imagine what your reasons are; kindly share it might help someone to continue investing.
Yes, there are several reasons why one should continue investing in the crypto market,one of them is that the future of global finance is based on the cryptocurrency blockchain technology,also there are promising crypto projects that are going to revolutionized the technology in the nearest future.

HOMT