Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:51:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Satoshi wanted the market to grow that much?  (Read 1642 times)
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:05:42 AM

I think that he didn't expect to grow bitcoin this much, since he created this without knowing if it can boom in the world. But as we can see today bitcoin was so very popular and became famous in some country that's why other countries started to adapt it.

Rituvohra01

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

Yes I think so Santoshi wanted the market to grow because he calculated the market  position that it may grow in future through cryptocurrency.
Rishblitz

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

I'm nothing without GOD

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:33:06 AM

Satoshi is too old to think of business, whatever happens, maybe Satoshi doesn't care too much about cryptocurrency growing

Faroxx

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:39:35 AM

I think he'd like that. Because price growth means people are interested in bitcoin, and its main goal was the spread and growth of the network.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:46:24 AM

I don't think he expected global mass adoption, just a niche crowd of IT users trading with each other. If he knew what would happen he would have improved transaction speeds and lower the transaction fees as well.

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:06:22 AM

I think Satoshi would like his technology to be used to prevent Bank monopoly and cheap transfers, not to make money on ICO....

Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 07:10:25 AM

I am also think not.
They want create cheap fast and transcontinental payments system, not the speculative instrument

MaximusJune

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

A group of individuals set out to change the way we view currencies and how the financial markets operate. There are some innovations, and each of them sets out some important platforms for what we now consider cryptocurrencies. On October 31, things have changed. "Peer-to-Peer Electronic Systems" is the title of the official report. The system in Satoshi's report is, and still, revolutionary because it proposes a way to transact wealth without having to rely on a trusted third party. Some early adopters are inspired by this new system while the majority are more important. In the foreseeable future, we can all agree that Satoshi Nakamoto is a visionary, and that his solution to peer transactions has worked. Bitcoin is created for the free economy where any body can use their currency without third party regulations. I do not think Satoshi wants to develop too much bitcoin to replace fiat money.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:54:39 AM

He certainly did not expect that everything would unfold, new activities would appear, for example, participation in bounty campaigns.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
junglist.massive

Activity: 759
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

I don't know what Satoshi was thinking or expecting at the time, but a visionary like him would think about how much the impact would be, maybe he hoped bigger or even didn't expect the market acceptance would be as good as it is today. Satoshi kept his identity a secret because he already knew what he created would be a big one.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:00:15 PM

I think the Satoshi wont imagine the speed of delopment can grow like that. It is very awesome. He will be very proud of his invention.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:00:32 PM

Satoshi is a very smart man, he is a visionary but he is not a crazy for fame. So he kept his identity a secret, because he already knew that Bitcoin would be very successful.
I do not think he intended it to be this way when satoshi created bitcoin. And I do not think he imagined it would bloom into this big, this fast. We deviated from the original intentions of bitcoin, but if I am satoshi, I would be very proud. His creation paved way to a new economy and keeps growing and branching out.

if you used bitcoin as a payment, you might loose profit when its price is increased. So i must say that satoshi did not expect this to happen, he did not expect all of this.
But what if the Bitcoin transaction actually brings a lot more profits than HODLing it which is unknown when the price will rise again? If everyone only uses Bitcoin as a means of speculation to get profits with investment as a reason, then how will Bitcoin keep its value other than its speculative value.
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:22:11 PM

Do you think Satoshi wanted the market to grow that much? So many different companies, ICO's, different opinions etc...

I think that is fairly obvious that he could not think that market would evolve in this way. Or to be more exact, that the tech would evolve in this way.

His vison was for payments using blockchain not for smart contracts and ICOs, I am not saying that smart contracts are bad thing but this would have been extremly hard to predict back in the day. Regarding the market, I think that he did not think that BTC would become such an asset. Lets hope that BTC will become popular payment method for everyday product soon.

pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:39:17 PM

Every inventor wants for his invention to be used as often as possible and as popular among people as possible. It would be completely normal for him to want Bitcoin to grow and hope for it to one day replace fiat money. It had to be just an experiment for him but since it took off it became much more than that. If Satoshi is alive he watches it closely.
HenryHope

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:16:25 AM

Perhaps before that Satoshi did not think Bitcoin would be as big as it is today. He can surprise about the Bitcoin growth
serenagomz95

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:31:31 AM

It attracts the attention of investors. I think Satoshi really want this market to grow more.
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

I don't think he wanted it to be like this anyway no one has ever imagined that something like this could happened in the world of block chain. if they knew it all along they would have  bought a huge amount of bitcoin in the past. not even satoshi knows that something like this would gonna happen.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
marcus00

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:12:56 AM

He made something special and unrealistic, so wonderful. I think he does not expect to develop so much bitcoin, since he has created this without knowing whether it could explode in the world or not. I think Satoshi wants the market to grow because he calculates the market position that it can grow in the future through electronic money. Because price growth means that people are interested in bitcoin, and its main goal is the spread and growth of the network.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

Do you think Satoshi wanted the market to grow that much? So many different companies, ICO's, different opinions etc...

Bitcoin was introduced in 2009 and SATOSHI NAKAMOTO is the inventor behind the invention but there are assumptions only that he is the inventor as there is no assurity that he is the inventor as no one has met him yet and he used to talk to his investors only on the social networking sites but in my point of view of he exists or ever existed, then he would be very happy with the growth of bitcoin and if I got chance once in my life then I would like to meet him.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

Well, i think as long as cryptocurrency growing, not only bitcoin but the entire crypto, satoshi will be glad.
Cryptocurrencies basically born because bitcoin exist as the first crypto in the world. If crypto used as a payment system, then satoshi's goal will be reached.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: