Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:43:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think Satoshi wanted the market to grow that much?  (Read 1642 times)
jonathan6655321 (OP)

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 06:20:50 AM

Do you think Satoshi wanted the market to grow that much? So many different companies, ICO's, different opinions etc...

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
Ferde

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:26:19 AM

I think yes, because with the many companie/institutions involved in blockchain and crypto, it will have a positive impact on the blockchain and crypto position, it can minimize the potential for crypto money to become extinct.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:36:10 AM

I think Satoshi never wanted Bitcoin to become an Investment, he/they actually invented it to make a free economy.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1256

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:38:41 AM

Do you think Satoshi wanted the market to grow that much? So many different companies, ICO's, different opinions etc...

Obviously its hard to tell if the Satoshi entity WANTED the market to grow but im sure
Satoshi was aware that it would happen. Its a simple case of supply and demand.

There is limited supply obviously and we could say that the supply is actually reducing
due to wallet anomalies (forgotten passwords, incorrect wallet adresses, etc.)

Combine this with an expanding adoption im sure if satoshi could create bitcoin
Satoshi would have forseen the growth.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:39:16 AM

Satoshi has nothing to do with so many companies and ICO's Cheesy He simply coded the bitcoin and disappeared after a while. If you see so many ICO's here, They are not related to Satoshi or this forum. People are free to have different opinions, They're free to have their own sh*tcoins, They're free to have their own ICO's whether scam or not. I can tell you one thing, though he didn't want to see so many sh*tcoins Cheesy
I think Satoshi never wanted Bitcoin to become an Investment, he/they actually invented it to make a free economy.
To make a decentralized economy is the better way of saying it, We don't have anything such as free economy, But right now we have decentralized economy thanks to people like him.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:44:48 AM

What he actually wanted is to show people how we can have working decentralized monetary system so he might at least had idea that one day if bitcoin will be successful there will be many block chain based company and projects. He might have also thought that even if bitcoin will fail to grab success, blockchain technology will be successful.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

all these "companies", altcoins, ICOs and all the rest of the useless crap that is being created on a daily basis has nothing to do with bitcoin or with what Satoshi wanted or didn't want. it is all about the greed of people who saw bitcoin and the money making potential that the hype of bitcoin could bring to them which is why they started creating their own crap (like ICOs for instance) and take advantage of that greed and make money.

that market size is not growing based on how many shits are being created. the market size is only growing with bitcoin and that adoption that it has. and then on a very smaller scale with some rare cases of good altcoins that actually contribute to the technology.

Only Bitcoin
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:09:44 AM

all these "companies", altcoins, ICOs and all the rest of the useless crap that is being created on a daily basis has nothing to do with bitcoin or with what Satoshi wanted or didn't want. it is all about the greed of people who saw bitcoin and the money making potential that the hype of bitcoin could bring to them which is why they started creating their own crap (like ICOs for instance) and take advantage of that greed and make money.

that market size is not growing based on how many shits are being created. the market size is only growing with bitcoin and that adoption that it has. and then on a very smaller scale with some rare cases of good altcoins that actually contribute to the technology.
Sure, when Satoshi created Bitcoin, we also wanted to create more Altcoins, but it was impossible to create such a large world of electronic money that many contributors need to create ICO, open up the other Altcoins.
tolkuy

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

I think Satoshi knew and calculated the market is that he will grow so much and will grow in the future Roll Eyes
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:35:04 AM

I think yes, Satoshi had designed this blockchain technology for bitcoin currency to become a monetary system that is decentralized and can make transactions peer to peer without any intermediaries. With this, the blockchain technology has been widely adopted by the ICO's  and altcoins which resulted to an emerging crypto market.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Dimon 12

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

I think it's a beautiful legend! I do not believe that all this could be created by one person) only if this person from another planet !!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

But the market in any case should grow, if bitcoin was going to dominate and replace the dollar!it is very likely that without the participation of America, which keeps everything under control, growth is clear!There are still many other players who are interested in this!!!
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

I believe it is a yes. Of course, creating such kind of system, especially involving money or transacting with others includes an income for the developer himself. Thus, making bitcoin much more known and spread worlwide obviously benefits Satoshi. Being accepted and use increases the reliability of bitcoin. Also aside from personal benefits, I believe what Satoshi wants alsl is to create a new way for helping people be successful and shows how the economy grow.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:37:39 PM

Satoshi envisioned that bitcoin is being used mainly as a currency and as a tool for safekeeping assets of the un-banked, but as a speculative asset? I guess that's not what he mainly wanted bitcoin to achieve the most on. He dreamt of breaking free from the chains of the oppressive banksters and governments while actively challenging the status quo, hence the creation of a disruptive tech which we see the uses and benefits nowadays with bitcoin. Though it may not seem to be used in what Satoshi really wanted, many people are now experiencing financial freedom and have, in part, learned how to safeguard their assets and refrain from trusting banks for their assets, which in a way fulfills his vision.
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:38:06 PM

I do not think he intended it to be this way when satoshi created bitcoin. And I do not think he imagined it would bloom into this big, this fast. We deviated from the original intentions of bitcoin, but if I am satoshi, I would be very proud. His creation paved way to a new economy and keeps growing and branching out.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:55:44 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 02:22:27 AM by tungaqhd

He wanted to make bitcoin become a good currency that can replace fiat money, has real usage, many users not high price. I hope he will come back and resolve these common issues of bitcoin.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:00:19 PM

I am not sure if he ever wanted to have a "market", I think his main intention was to give the world a system (what we call the blockchain) that is decentralized, no middleman involved and immune to interference by governments. Today Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies have mainly attracted people not because of that remarkable technology its because of the fact that you can earn large amounts of fiat currencies using cryptocurrencies in a short time (obviously it comes with huge risks!)
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:05:06 PM

I think Satoshi just wanted to make a better way of the systems of transactions that gives the people the freedom. But the people see there is big earnings in crypto currency.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

I do not think he intended it to be this way when satoshi created bitcoin. And I do not think he imagined it would bloom into this big, this fast. We deviated from the original intentions of bitcoin, but if I am satoshi, I would be very proud. His creation paved way to a new economy and keeps growing and branching out.
Satoshi created bitcoin to be used as a currency but as what we can see, thats not what happens because bitcoin is now being used as a investments, because of its volatility, if you used bitcoin as a payment, you might loose profit when its price is increased. So i must say that satoshi did not expect this to happen, he did not expect all of this.
vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

I think Satoshi wanted the market to grow but not morph into what it's become. The original intention of Bitcoin wasn't to be a money making scheme it was to have an alternative to institutional finance, as a counter measure to the economic crash of 2008, so regular people wouldn't have their lives ruined by the incompetence of banks. People tend to forget this now. Satoshi wanted to create an alternative economy so to speak. The cryptocurrency world has morphed into a monster, so to speak, and Satoshi probably isn't pleased with where it's gone now.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

Satoshi never thought of bitcoin as a means of investment. Initially, it was a calculation bypassing the banks.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: