Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:54:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best Altcoins for now  (Read 1575 times)
impulse709

Activity: 597
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:15:13 AM

It really hard to decide which altcoins is the best right now. But if you want to invest, i suggest you to buy altcoin can trade direct into usdt on binance exchange. Why i suggest this? Because these altcoins are stable and its must be high value to be trade with usdt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:45:31 AM

It really hard to decide which altcoins is the best right now. But if you want to invest, i suggest you to buy altcoin can trade direct into usdt on binance exchange. Why i suggest this? Because these altcoins are stable and its must be high value to be trade with usdt.
That's because it's pegged to USD that's why it's so stable, otherwise it won't and suggesting to trade USDT is like trading USD for USD that's just bizarre man.
USDT generally being used as USD, to store value, to not get affected by the fluctuation, also I heard that you will be required KYC before be able to trade with USDT.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
eert

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:48:56 AM

I don't know what people think is the best altcoin. For me, the best altcoin is Ethereum. Ethereum is also the boss of altcoin. Whether it is team background or technology is very advanced and perfect, it has attracted more and more development. The more fans, I think investing in Ethereum is a mistake that won't go wrong.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:55:17 AM

There are  a lot of good coins now. Some old project with its good coin are Ethereum, Ethereum Classic and NEO. Recent years, there are several new good projects such as Cybermile, Polymath, XYO Network, EOS and Credits. These coins are worth to invest.
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:59:28 AM

In market there are too many altcoins that has a good value and good potential. And for me, this is the right time to invest/ buy some promising altcoins, and now that market are still in deep situation, the price of coins are in low price.  

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:04:31 AM

many altcoins are nice to buy a hold now because the altcoin price is too high that the price is to buy a cheap altcoin that would only hold for a long time so that the big profit that you were expecting someday was very high in altcoin and the market due to the fall of bitcoin.
tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

There are many good coins,you can invest some good potential coins like ethereum cardano neo litecoin and waves,the price of these coins are low in these days, if you buy and hold for long time you will be get good profit from its in future
dreamycoin

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:14:27 PM

Speaking of which coins are good to buy right now, I predict Dogecoin and EOS coins. Both of these coins look ready to move up quickly. I have my own analysis of the two coins. But I do not invite you to agree with the choice of coins that I predict. You can make your own analysis.
martinford14

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

Have to do the research for yourself, there's plenty of low value alts at the moment, just search some on Google and check multiple places for reviews.
melander81

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

I am currently invested on NEO, due to its passive income of GAS. During this time of the down market, being able to generate some profit is the way to go. Holo (HOT) is also a strong and stable project. The recent dump barely affected the price and it is now slowly recovering.
takose46

Activity: 128

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:48:46 PM

Personally, Stellar is an altcoin with many upcoming events. As stronghold USD, SDEX and most importantly lightning is network. Stellar is backed by IBM.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE   ]      ▬▬▬▬    BITVALVE
                                   ❱ BUY BITCOIN       ❱ BUY ETHEREUM                     BUY LITECOIN
                                             ❱ BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL      ❱ BUY ETHEREUM WITH PAYPAL              [   ◾◾◾ JOIN BITVALVE   ◾   WHITEPAPER   ]
Luxury331

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

Well alot of altcoin has been come in rapidly into the cryptocurrency world through initial coin offering icos so to select which is the best is quite not so easy but I think after mobu finishes it would be a great coin
Betapikin042

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

There are many altcoin in the cryptocurrency world today and many more are still coming well the market now is just recovering from a bearish state so I would advice you to get cardano ADA
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

Sit down and calculate your investment on your own thats the way i see it because thinking of other external advice might just ruin your investments

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:34:39 PM

Am really confused on the what to invest I need some clarification on which is the best now
There's no such thing as "best" because every cryptos has their own downside and positive side especially altcoins which are having a more complicated market value than other cryptos. I'd say choose those that are not new in the market because assumptions can be easily made and things would be avoide if not necessary. Unlike on newly listed tokens which are abit more unpredictable.
Specctrall

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

I think that at the moment the best altcoin continues to be ETH. and while the price is cheap it is worth buying
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:46:44 PM

I think that at the moment the best altcoin continues to be ETH. and while the price is cheap it is worth buying
I completely agree with you, because Today is a very good chance for investment in the air. It was profitable last week to buy 176 dollars for ETH.
amanarora_1

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

I strongly believe in Coinmarketcap and what information they provided are always true. So according to me, coinmarket cap Top 100 altcoins are best altcoins for now. So, you can choose any one from them and invest in it. Otherwise, Bitcoin is the best altcoin from everyone and also according to coinmarketcap.
maometano

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:14:59 PM

the best altcoin for investment to date and possibly will survive in the future is Ethereum, Cardano, Stellar, Waves, and TEN. Coins have the potential to be very good with teams and projects that go on for better development so that their prices will continue to grow in the future, very good for long-term investments.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

If you have to say the best, so far and the most special is Bitcoin. You can also choose potential Altcoin, I would suggest you to invest in ETH. Price movements began to rise above in the last few days. or you can research yourself in the marketcap, where you can see the altcoin chart that you will choose according to your plan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: