Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:03:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] KARATCOIN | Straight to Gold Mines 🔥  (Read 23612 times)
SkyDr4k3

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:44:25 AM

is it mineable?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 06:07:58 AM

I like cryptos that connected to gold. Grin Grin I will watch it carefully and really hope that the project will succeed.
amir lusik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

I believe that stability is the most important factor of growth and linking the currency to gold will reduce fluctuations in price and this is the significance of KARATCOIN
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

Almost sold all coin and this is great for the entire project, did the team member have any physical office somewhere? it will make the investors more confident whit the project.
Kuchiyose

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:33:46 AM

Now, as I see on the site, there is a bonus dedicated to Helloween - 30%. It will probably end soon - as the sale of tokens is proceeding at a rapid pace. The maximum discount of 30% is a competent decision of developers.

You should make that decision to get a token at a discounted price because you yourself say the discount will end. So that's your chance to choose. Hopefully with the discount there will be no price decline in the future.
Karatcoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 05:17:25 PM

Almost sold all coin and this is great for the entire project, did the team member have any physical office somewhere? it will make the investors more confident whit the project.

KARAT LAB LTD

Headquarter
20-22 Wenlock Road
London, England, N1 7GU

Development Center
600  Maffei street,
Cossato (BI), Italy, 13836

ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 02:39:49 AM

seeing the results of the sale of this project is indeed very good, I am amazed by this project team, which in my opinion has succeeded in convincing investors to join this project because we all know that currently, it is very difficult to find ICO projects that are as good as Karatcoin, I see it still there are 5 days left, hopefully the maximum results will be obtained and hopefully the hardcap can be achieved.
Kuchiyose

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:08:04 AM

seeing the results of the sale of this project is indeed very good, I am amazed by this project team, which in my opinion has succeeded in convincing investors to join this project because we all know that currently, it is very difficult to find ICO projects that are as good as Karatcoin, I see it still there are 5 days left, hopefully the maximum results will be obtained and hopefully the hardcap can be achieved.

For now it is indeed very difficult to find a project that is truly good and has good results with what has been done. don't leave the project with more potential
Karatcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 04:42:21 PM

For now it is indeed very difficult to find a project that is truly good and has good results with what has been done. don't leave the project with more potential

Thank you so much,
We will always try our best!

active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:13:22 PM

I think karatcoin has got the right idea - the next step in decentralization is making it accessible, opening up the market to the less tech skilled.
GreenPowred

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:43:22 PM

Very attractive title of the project, good luck in your development
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:09:55 AM

Nice progress for Hard Cap and this project:

Want ask about exchange. Bunty will end at 11.November, distribution
will be after 5 weeks. In that time token will be listed at exchange and ready for trade?
Karatcoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

Nice progress for Hard Cap and this project:

Want ask about exchange. Bunty will end at 11.November, distribution
will be after 5 weeks. In that time token will be listed at exchange and ready for trade?

Thanks Jovan85,

Yes, we'll calculate stakes, update Karatcoin wallets, start the KYC, but in the meantime, we have started the procedure to be listed in different exchange platform.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:42:20 AM

Finally remaining only 2 days for finishing ICO. Remaining only 5 millions tokens for sale (probably, less). This is great platform. I hope KARATCOIN will be among famous GOLD projects .

The good thing, at the end of this sale will make some investors interested in buying all the coins. many investors do that. hopefully reaching 100%
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

The KARATCOIN project is very good and the quality i find very promising. This project requires KYC for the Bounty hunters besides it very good security information. This project is still one week away.This project will bring us many surprises in the future.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:24:23 AM

Hey, take a look on social media page of KaratCoin, they just announced HardCap has been reached Shocked Shocked Let's preapare to celebrate  Cool

https://twitter.com/Karatcoins/status/1060940062748237826
bglshimo

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:52:15 AM

As for the good news, karatcoin is able to achieve extraordinary sales, I am very happy to hear news like this, I hope that karatcoin can run as stated on the roadmap
bglshimo

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:55:20 AM

The KARATCOIN project is very good and the quality i find very promising. This project requires KYC for the Bounty hunters besides it very good security information. This project is still one week away.This project will bring us many surprises in the future.
I really agree with the creation of the Kyc program, this will reduce multi accounts and karatcoin security is very good, I'm sure karatcoin will provide good service for all cities
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

Finally remaining only 2 days for finishing ICO. Remaining only 5 millions tokens for sale (probably, less). This is great platform. I hope KARATCOIN will be among famous GOLD projects .
as you said, hopefully the karatcoin project is able to become one of the foremost ones, and now we can see clearly, that the rust coin project is able to reach the top

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 06:57:00 PM

The good thing, at the end of this sale will make some investors interested in buying all the coins. many investors do that. hopefully reaching 100%
Of course it is clear that the price has been achieved, I am very much looking forward to the latest news about the launch of the market exchange, I hope this will take place quickly

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██