Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:29:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO] KARATCOIN | Straight to Gold Mines 🔥  (Read 23610 times)
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 07:22:29 PM

Finally remaining only 2 days for finishing ICO. Remaining only 5 millions tokens for sale (probably, less). This is great platform. I hope KARATCOIN will be among famous GOLD projects .
as you said, hopefully the karatcoin project is able to become one of the foremost ones, and now we can see clearly, that the rust coin project is able to reach the top

A very good thing and congratulations on the people who have invested and participated in the development of this project. Can I still participate in this project?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:51:31 PM

KTC is a the digital currency for the Karatcoin platform. Each token will be equal to $3 worth of gold..sound good to me , great project!
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

KTC is a the digital currency for the Karatcoin platform. Each token will be equal to $3 worth of gold..sound good to me , great project!
Of course the karatcoin project is really great. I very rarely find other projects that can get a good target. I think the karatcoin project is perfect, I am waiting for information on the karatcoin distribution and launch on market.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 01:29:34 PM

Finally remaining only 2 days for finishing ICO. Remaining only 5 millions tokens for sale (probably, less). This is great platform. I hope KARATCOIN will be among famous GOLD projects .
as you said, hopefully the karatcoin project is able to become one of the foremost ones, and now we can see clearly, that the rust coin project is able to reach the top

A very good thing and congratulations on the people who have invested and participated in the development of this project. Can I still participate in this project?
of course because the bonty program will end on November 14, 2018, if you want to participate you still have a chance,
good luck friend

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
chickenfacts

Activity: 355

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:38:46 PM

of course because the bonty program will end on November 14, 2018, if you want to participate you still have a chance,
good luck friend
Good to know that there are opportunities to join Karatcoin campaign, but personally I don't apply to join at closely end day.
It is sort of distraction, but are there chances to join GameXcoin bounties?
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:39:13 PM

What you can say about your competitors? Goldmint, for example? If you already did research, where i can see your materials?
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 10:24:27 PM

about the store physical gold, can you explain how it works?
as i can see that we can keep gold certificates and can i redeem the gold?

ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:31:17 AM

I see on the hardcap website that it has been reached and I congratulate the project team that has been able to attract many investors to join and succeed this project and hopefully in the future the project can grow so that the price of karatcoin tokens can be of high quality and value.
jovan85

Activity: 1239
Merit: 562

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:36:17 PM

"11/10/2018 We have successfully reached the Hard-Cap!
The Bounty Program will continue till 14 November."

Congratulations 24M $ collect. Which all best for your project.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 06:43:28 PM

good achievement for the karatcoin project. very rarely find a project that can achieve hardcap, what else is the hardcap of this project, including large, $ 24m.

so congratulations for the karatcoin project
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:20:06 AM

good achievement for the karatcoin project. very rarely find a project that can achieve hardcap, what else is the hardcap of this project, including large, $ 24m.

Congratulations to the team that always cooperates compactly so that this project can achieve satisfactory success, hopefully in the future this project will be further developed better and congratulations for the participants who join in the enthusiasm to promote this project and provide satisfactory results.

Planton

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

Congratulations to the team that always cooperates compactly so that this project can achieve satisfactory success, hopefully in the future this project will be further developed better and congratulations for the participants who join in the enthusiasm to promote this project and provide satisfactory results.
Many congratulations for this project, I also congratulate everyone involved in this project for proving your hard work so that the results obtained are satisfying.
C. Huddleston

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:55:05 AM

KARATCOIN IS THE FUTURE
OF GOLD CRYPTO ASSET.

BE PART OF THIS REVOLUTION!

Maximum coin supply = 1 Billion

https://d159x64oeahucy.cloudfront.net/img/karatcoin/bitcointalk/icons/website.png https://d159x64oeahucy.cloudfront.net/img/karatcoin/bitcointalk/icons/wp.png https://d159x64oeahucy.cloudfront.net/img/karatcoin/bitcointalk/icons/charity.png https://d159x64oeahucy.cloudfront.net/img/karatcoin/bitcointalk/icons/angellist.png https://d159x64oeahucy.cloudfront.net/img/karatcoin/bitcointalk/icons/medium.png https://d159x64oeahucy.cloudfront.net/img/karatcoin/bitcointalk/icons/facebook.png https://d159x64oeahucy.cloudfront.net/img/karatcoin/bitcointalk/icons/twitter.png https://d159x64oeahucy.cloudfront.net/img/karatcoin/bitcointalk/icons/github.png https://d159x64oeahucy.cloudfront.net/img/karatcoin/bitcointalk/icons/telegram.png https://d159x64oeahucy.cloudfront.net/img/karatcoin/bitcointalk/icons/support.png https://d159x64oeahucy.cloudfront.net/img/karatcoin/bitcointalk/icons/email.png

Bounty program: CLICK HERE!

Airdrop program: CLICK HERE!

Details of the ICO

• Max coin supply: 1 Billion
  • Period: 3rd September 2018 - 11th November 2018 or until hardcap is reached
  • KCD reserved for the bounty program: 20 M (equivalent to $2,000,000 USD)
  • KCD reserved for the airdrop program: 5 M (equivalent to $500,040 USD)
  • Price: $0.1 USD
  • Hardcap: $24 M USD
  • Softcap: $3 M USD
  • Platform: DAG

Our Vision

Our vision is to create a people-powered new economy that focuses on decentralized financial services that ensure both stable and aggressive investments linked to market fluctuations, and which also fuel the financial collateral needed for future projects. At the same time, we will also create an ecosystem for developers to utilize Karatcoin tokens as a framework for various Ðapp developments, thus accelerating adoption of blockchain technology.  
The Karatcoin Project is a consultancy system that focuses on the development and mining growth of carefully selected gold mining companies.

Our Goal
Our goal is to build a platform to trade gold certificates, exchange Karatcoin tokens, as well as save and exchange currency using gold cards.
We will build a platform where millions of investors can go to find the best gold opportunities to invest, trade, and exchange without worrying about traceability.

Our Mission
Karatcoin’s Platform is directly linked to operational gold mines that will receive financing to help increase their gold production. The more Karatcoin’s financing increases, so will the aggregated gold production of our mines, which in turn will increase the value of circulating Karatcoin tokens. All the mines selected by Karatcoin’s technical and legal team have been carefully analyzed for their production ability, operational background, structural credibility, as well as their financial rating. No third-party intermediary is involved in the selection and vetting process.

For more details on this exciting opportunity, please visit our website

Karat Foundation

Election of gold mines

DAO members can contribute by voting for projects (gold mines and profitable financial projects) they consider deserving. These votes, together with the due diligence made by the foundation's finance office, will provide for the gold mining to be managed responsibly, with substantial economic benefits for the countries and their populations. The Karat Foundation will operate autonomously supervise and check that the quality parameters are respected and will not have direct control of the operations and external works of the members.

Karatcoin Loan

Karatcoin offers a decentralized loan product for eligible members, known as the Karatcoin Loan (KCL) through a smart contract issuing KCX (Karatcoin Blockchain Validation Tokens) with a financial term that is tailored to the needs of the purpose of the financing or the member country’s overall debt management strategy.

Monitor progress and achievements

The foundation, in the context of its social work of facilitated finance for selected small/medium gold mining companies, will continuously monitor progress and achievements to bring benefits between stakeholders of the foundation and the gold mining companies.

Benefits

Borrowers of Gold Mine, benefit from medium/long maturities (up to 10 years), transparent pricing, built-in hedging products to manage financial risks over the life of the loan, and the ability to customize repayment schedules according to project needs or debt management requirements.
Members of the foundation will benefit from interest income from financing.

Charity Fundraising

To increase aid to mines, fundraising campaigns will be launched through online platforms, events and conferences will be organized as well as organizing lunches and gala dinners. Karatcoin tokens will be offered as a prize for participation in individual events. Each charitable action will set precise objectives to be achieved and to quantify the sum necessary to pursue this goal. If the established amount is collected, the prize offered will be extracted.

For more details, please check out our documentation

Useful links:

In addition, in our path of transparency, we have decided to make public both our cutive summary[/b] and our business plan, so that the strategic plan and the study that was done in this year are now visible to all.

Key Frameworks used in our business plan:

Environment and Industry Analysis
•   PESTLE
•   SWOT
Competitive Analysis
•   Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning (STP)
•   4Ps of Marketing
Company Analysis and Its Nature of Business
•   Business Model (Baden-Fuller & Haefliger, 2013)

Dear KARATCOIN Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
If you do not want to vote, please fill out the Quick List:
1. 0.5 BTC will be listing in 7-10 days
2. 1 BTC will be listing in 3 days
3. 2 BTC will be listing in 24 hour
4. Other Payment using ETH or GEEK or Your coin with equivalent from 0.5 BTC to 2 BTC
Explorer free for any coin listed ☞ https://explorer.aiodex.com/
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

BlackMambaPH

Activity: 1022
Merit: 509

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

Many congratulations for this project, I also congratulate everyone involved in this project for proving your hard work so that the results obtained are satisfying.

Happy to see that they reached the hard cap. Nowadays, its too hard to reach that milestone. Hoping that I can get some profit by joining their bounty campaign because I didn't participate their ICO because of financial problem. Anyways, goodluck to KARATCOIN PROJECT!

AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
Wong Kalong

Activity: 377

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

Happy to see that they reached the hard cap. Nowadays, its too hard to reach that milestone. Hoping that I can get some profit by joining their bounty campaign because I didn't participate their ICO because of financial problem. Anyways, goodluck to KARATCOIN PROJECT!

Great performance for the Karatkoin team, success in achieving hardcap and this extraordinary achievement, the development that will continue and hope that it will be a great coin. Congratulations to all teams
dubleman

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

unexpectedly hardcap has been achieved, all this happened thanks to the hard work of the team and they managed to attract many investors to join in this project. It seems like the bounty participants will get a lot of rewards because the hardcap is achieved and congratulations for everyone.

http://DOMINIUM.me
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:28:44 AM

With the achievement of this hardcap, I hope that the team can utilize the funds as best as possible to develop their projects and register their tokens in large exchanges, of course, can be faster in the process so that success can be felt by all supporters of this project, not only by the project team.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:46:26 AM

A creative team and extraordinary achievements for Karatoin, with the achievement of hardcap, certainly gratitude is realized, so the next step in the crypto market and this development is certainly a lot that awaits new ideas and places of exchange.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

With the achievement of this hardcap, I hope that the team can utilize the funds as best as possible to develop their projects and register their tokens in large exchanges, of course, can be faster in the process so that success can be felt by all supporters of this project, not only by the project team.

really the team must also be smart in balancing the current market situation, obviously we see that the current market situation is really unfriendly, but I am sure of the karatcoin team

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
eXtremal

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:34:09 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 04:52:00 PM by eXtremal

A creative team and extraordinary achievements for Karatoin, with the achievement of hardcap, certainly gratitude is realized, so the next step in the crypto market and this development is certainly a lot that awaits new ideas and places of exchange.
I agree with your thoughts and I really hope that the team will think about where the karatcoin token will be registered in the exchange, but I see this will be a little hampered because this market situation is not very good, as well as we are patient a little more time]

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██