Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:48:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEW! bitcoin-scratchticket.com | Earn up to 0.1 BTC / Month | Up-front payment  (Read 9063 times)
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 03:10:56 AM

Payout are too low ...

Currently we are the highest paying I can find. Did you know that in addition to the up front payments, your link on bitcoin-scratchticket.com earns 0.001 * total amount bet by anyone you refer.

Please point me to other programs and I will try to beat them.

Thanks for your input...

--- vineyard
You are FAR off from being the higher paying program. As of today I would earn 0.008 btc per MONTH (4usd) with your program. That is given i post 200 times. If I decided to use primedice, I'd get for the same number of posts 0,02 (11usd) for a month.

Edit; After copy pasting your formula ( all the zeros got me confused ) I came to the conclusion that I would earn 0.0008 btc rather than 0.008. (.45usd)

0.000005x42=0.00021
0.00021x4=0.00084
0.00084=0.4 USD

Correct me if I'm wrong

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 04:58:47 AM

Hello vineyard I have some question. What if I cannot reach 50 posts this week? What if the next I reach 50 posts? I will be disqualified if I did not reach 50 posts?

What if I change my signature after a week. Then the next week I will add it back I'am still qualified if I do that?

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
vineyard (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:43:16 PM

Hello vineyard I have some question. What if I cannot reach 50 posts this week? What if the next I reach 50 posts? I will be disqualified if I did not reach 50 posts?

What if I change my signature after a week. Then the next week I will add it back I'am still qualified if I do that?
The rules are:

(1) If by the end of 1 week you haven't achieved 50 posts, you won't be paid for that week. If at the end of the next week, you do achieve 50 posts in that second week, you would be paid.

(2) If you remove the signature at any time, you will no longer get paid. You will have to PM me to re-join if you want to.

Hope this helps.
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 01:55:31 PM

Payout are too low ...

Currently we are the highest paying I can find. Did you know that in addition to the up front payments, your link on bitcoin-scratchticket.com earns 0.001 * total amount bet by anyone you refer.

Thanks for your input...

--- vineyard
You are FAR off from being the higher paying program. As of today I would earn 0.008 btc per MONTH (4usd) with your program. That is given i post 200 times. If I decided to use primedice, I'd get for the same number of posts 0,02 (11usd) for a month.

Edit; After copy pasting your formula ( all the zeros got me confused ) I came to the conclusion that I would earn 0.0008 btc rather than 0.008. (.45usd)

0.000005x42=0.00021
0.00021x4=0.00084
0.00084=0.4 USD

Correct me if I'm wrong

Good analysis. Primedice has a good signature program. I think that we are a bit different in that we are fully automated, pay up front, count all posts toward the payout, and most importantly offer a 0.001*(total bets) profit share on every referral that bets on our site (in addition to your weekly payout). This goes on forever, so it adds up to a lot of BTC and builds upon itself week to week. Our site provides complete reporting of your earnings so you can see the value of the profit share program. Further, our profit share payments are fully verifiable/auditable, and paid out automatically each Sunday (covering the previous week).

Also, if folks have specific ideas on how they might generate referrals, we will negotiate a higher profit share depending on what is proposed. PM me with any ideas you may have.

Finally, after seeing the results of our program, and taking into consideration your post, we may adjust our payouts. Stay tuned...
Liam W

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 04:13:14 PM

Payout are too low ...

Thanks for your input...

--- vineyard

0.000005x42=0.00021
0.00021x4=0.00084
0.00084=0.4 USD

Correct me if I'm wrong

Good analysis. Primedice has a good signature program. I think that we are a bit different in that we are fully automated, pay up front, count all posts toward the payout, and most importantly offer a 0.001*(total bets) profit share on every referral that bets on our site (in addition to your weekly payout). This goes on forever, so it adds up to a lot of BTC and builds upon itself week to week. Our site provides complete reporting of your earnings so you can see the value of the profit share program. Further, our profit share payments are fully verifiable/auditable, and paid out automatically each Sunday (covering the previous week).

Also, if folks have specific ideas on how they might generate referrals, we will negotiate a higher profit share depending on what is proposed. PM me with any ideas you may have.

Finally, after seeing the results of our program, and taking into consideration your post, we may adjust our payouts. Stay tuned...

I do think it's very difficult to get decent payments with your program...

Also, posting 50 posts in a week is quite difficult, and would encourage people to spam. Just an FYI Smiley

Liam
vineyard (OP)

EOS Auctions

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 05:56:12 PM

Payout are too low ...

Thanks for your input...

--- vineyard

0.000005x42=0.00021
0.00021x4=0.00084
0.00084=0.4 USD

Correct me if I'm wrong

Also, posting 50 posts in a week is quite difficult, and would encourage people to spam. Just an FYI Smiley

Liam

What would you suggest?
addy4u

Activity: 345
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 06:48:42 PM

Just joined , payout was instant and i like the site as well , i played but luck was not with me this time  Sad but ur site looks great Smiley
apsvinet

View Profile
March 03, 2014, 07:01:59 PM

Payout are too low ...

Thanks for your input...

--- vineyard

0.000005x42=0.00021
0.00021x4=0.00084
0.00084=0.4 USD

Correct me if I'm wrong

Liam
50 good posts per week is nothing. You can -easily- do that without spamming if you hang out in the beginners and help and answer people's questions.

Liam W

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2014, 07:45:24 PM

Payout are too low ...

Thanks for your input...

--- vineyard

0.000005x42=0.00021
0.00021x4=0.00084
0.00084=0.4 USD

Correct me if I'm wrong

Liam
50 good posts per week is nothing. You can -easily- do that without spamming if you hang out in the beginners and help and answer people's questions.

You need to know the answers to people's questions first...

(In saying that, I probably do know them).

Liam
Mobius7

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:02:37 AM

Hello vineyard I have some question. What if I cannot reach 50 posts this week? What if the next I reach 50 posts? I will be disqualified if I did not reach 50 posts?

The rules are:

(1) If by the end of 1 week you haven't achieved 50 posts, you won't be paid for that week. If at the end of the next week, you do achieve 50 posts in that second week, you would be paid.

(2) If you remove the signature at any time, you will no longer get paid. You will have to PM me to re-join if you want to.

Hope this helps.

So, if I join it now, I get 1 payment up front.
If I keep the sig unchanged and made only 30 posts for the next 7 days, I will not get anything.
If I keep the sig unchanged and made further 40 posts for the 2nd week, I will not get anytihng as well.

Is my understanding correct?

Mobius7

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 06:07:22 AM

Payout are too low ...

Thanks for your input...

--- vineyard

0.000005x42=0.00021
0.00021x4=0.00084
0.00084=0.4 USD

Correct me if I'm wrong

Liam

and you can get way more with Primedice sig if you really make 50 good posts...

apsvinet

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:36:00 AM

Payout are too low ...

Thanks for your input...

--- vineyard

0.000005x42=0.00021
0.00021x4=0.00084
0.00084=0.4 USD

Correct me if I'm wrong

Liam

and you can get way more with Primedice sig if you really make 50 good posts...
Yeah pretty much my point. Upfront payment isn't really that big a deal if you chose between that and someone with as good reputation as stunna.

Liam W

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 08:37:45 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 08:55:12 AM by Liam W

There should be a display of how many posts you've posted so far and how many you still need to post for payout.
Domino

Activity: 662

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:48:47 AM

There should be a display of how many posts you've posted so far and how many you need to post for payout.

+1
I need to mark my post count down somewhere lol Smiley

Sindelar1938

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:57:11 AM

This is an interesting approach but your payout seems too low

jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:33:20 PM

hey vineyard im in

15ND18k8VQ1LY1MH6G44VATEFfCw1CYBqG

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zebra

Activity: 612

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:46:31 PM

hey vineyard im in

You need to signup/login your account on the site, and everything is automated Smiley

You are paid 1 week in advance (we trust you). Signing up is fully automated. Payments can be instantly withdrawn. We have an automated process that checks your signature several times a day. If you maintain the signature and post 50 posts during the week, you will be automatically paid again at the end of each 7 day period.

It is easy to sign up. Go to bitcoin-scratchticket.com and sign up for a FREE account by clicking the Setup Account button (only username/password required). Then click the earn bitcoins menu item. You will be presented with a detailed instructions. You will be enrolled in the program in a matter of minutes, and your first week's payment will be in your account ready to withdraw.

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:52:55 PM

If I sold my signature for this website, I would earn 0.02296BTC in a month (yes this includes the change of my activity points). I currently earn 25$ (around 0.04BTC) every month at BTC.sx's signature campaign (which doesn't have an annoying signature with colors and shit). So this is a no-go for me.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
jodybay

Activity: 266

if you want something do something!!!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 02:30:25 PM

hey vineyard im in

You need to signup/login your account on the site, and everything is automated Smiley

You are paid 1 week in advance (we trust you). Signing up is fully automated. Payments can be instantly withdrawn. We have an automated process that checks your signature several times a day. If you maintain the signature and post 50 posts during the week, you will be automatically paid again at the end of each 7 day period.

It is easy to sign up. Go to bitcoin-scratchticket.com and sign up for a FREE account by clicking the Setup Account button (only username/password required). Then click the earn bitcoins menu item. You will be presented with a detailed instructions. You will be enrolled in the program in a matter of minutes, and your first week's payment will be in your account ready to withdraw.

im an existing member there Smiley i just cant log in to earn bitcoin because im using mobile but now everything is ok Smiley

EDIT: uhh ohh im a jr member now  Undecided what should i do? is he going to change my payout?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - PRIMEDICE 3 COMING 9TH AUGUST @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Liam W

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 02:45:34 PM

Do you automatically update payouts when out activity changes?

Liam
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: