Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:49:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is bitcoin is a private currency  (Read 984 times)
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

I think bitcoin is a world currency not a private currency and because he does not hold by the government and does not have tax.. and i am agreed for this currency. so all people are wrong tell us bitcoin is a private currency.
I have not even heard of anyone claiming that bitcoin is a private currency. In a purely legal sense, such an assertion would be incorrect, because bitcoin does not belong to any private person. With such an expression, one can agree that bitcoin will be used primarily by private individuals. States or government agencies are unlikely to make extensive use of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

There are many misunderstandings. Some people interpret the public as a government. In that sense it is clearly not. Most government matters are not public. And many non-government matters are not personal.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:38:49 PM

I think bitcoin is a world currency not a private currency and because he does not hold by the government and does not have tax.. and i am agreed for this currency. so all people are wrong tell us bitcoin is a private currency.
I have not even heard of anyone claiming that bitcoin is a private currency. In a purely legal sense, such an assertion would be incorrect, because bitcoin does not belong to any private person. With such an expression, one can agree that bitcoin will be used primarily by private individuals. States or government agencies are unlikely to make extensive use of bitcoin.
Not every country are accepting Bitcoin as a legal digital currency but it is not a private currency. A private currency can be owned by any private or non-private organizations, on such details Bitcoin doesn't fit in to this status as Satoshi didn't own it but he releases it as a public digital currency with the help of blockchain, all the transactions are being recorded and can be viewed publicly.

goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:26:37 PM

I really dont understand what you wanted to say but i will explain it to you this way. Bitcoin is considered as a private currency if and when yiu have a portion of it in your wallet. It can be used worldwide and the government does not have a control with it depends on the country you have.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Zalura

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:10:32 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:58:34 PM by Zalura

I know that this is not private because everyone can invest in this coin, and the bitcoin can enter the whole country. so I can not say it's a private currencies.

maybe what is meant by personal, it seems that bitcoin ownership is not in one particular bank or depends on one particular country, but for the use of bitcoin it is general and global can be used anywhere unlike paper currency that must be opened first into the eye destination country money
jayem.2015

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:26:57 AM

Hi there! I think Bitcoin is not a private currency. Its a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! A transaction is a transfer of value between Bitcoin wallets that gets included in the block chain. Bitcoin wallets keep a secret piece of data called a private key or seed, which is used to sign transactions, providing a mathematical proof that they have come from the owner of the wallet.I hope it helps. Wink
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:37:23 AM

I think no one said it was a private currency except if you have links. Even Satoshi did not claim it was a private after he invented and that is why we all enjoying it. Anyway it is true that it was world currency but only for investments but not for spending because not all people and not all nation welcome it.
KorakPawon

Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 03:25:42 AM

Whether bitcoin is private currency or not, I assume that bitcoin is a currency that we can use privately. easy process with free tax and without any government involvement will be a favorit one, since we can use it under our own control with no worries and no procedural things. It use widely, as the world currency, that's why people love it.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:22:50 PM

Whether bitcoin is private currency or not, I assume that bitcoin is a currency that we can use privately. easy process with free tax and without any government involvement will be a favorit one, since we can use it under our own control with no worries and no procedural things. It use widely, as the world currency, that's why people love it.
The bitcoin transactions are not completely tax free because there are some governments like USA are tracking the bitcoin usage so the user needs to pay the appropriate taxes or you will face the legal consequences,but we can use it on our own without banks help so it can be considered as private money in that case.But still people don't use it for the decentralization they are using its for their speculation.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:50:10 AM

Privately that you mean is not bitcoin used or regulated by one government or one company. But privately that is meant by bitcoin you can use freely without a government that will regulate all the systems in bitcoin. Even with a decentralized system all users can make an invasion related to bitcoin so that bitcoin can be accepted by many people.
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:27:59 PM

Bitcoin is not a private currency because everyone can own this coin and there is no private company who controls bitcoin. Though its purpose is to make transactions privately or anonymous this coins can still no be consider a private coin.
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 11:30:54 PM

Bitcoin is not a private currency if the term is used to describe an entity that is owned by a group of person as we do we companies or the likes, the code is open sourced and therefore available to all.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:04:54 AM

Who told you that bitcoin is private currency? I've never seen anything like that. Noone actually own bitcoin, even Satoshi, yes he owns a lot of coins, but he putted the biggest part of coins into a free shipping to make the life of people like us a little bit better and wealthier.
Satoshi made the biggest achievement in the human history. By creating bitcoin, people would stop relying on corrupted banks. But anyways, the government would not allow it easily. Although bitcoin is still used for dark purposes on the dark web, there are many other people who are using it for good purposes and for purposes that cover their needs in real life. Thanks to bitcoin, many people got happier and now they are moving forward with life.
Kris34

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:07:48 PM

I agree with you, bitcoin is a world currency that can unite all and reach a new economic level.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:22:34 PM

Yes, it can be use it in that way so it's depend on how people use bitcoin.
Personally I use for investment purpose, some people may use it to purchase goods that prevent them from their local tax.

Yes, it's possible !
KorakPawon

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:57:21 PM

it is clear that bitcoin is not a private currency, the reason is that bitcoin is not owned by a single country but bitcoin is used in almost all countries, all citizens in all regions / countries know the name bitcoin, but the problem is that there are also countries that have not received bitcoin, the reason is not yet known.
Tigorss

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:56:07 PM

if bitcoin becomes a personal currency, then maybe only a private country is not possible to spread in all regions / countries, so if there is someone who claims that bitcoin as a personal currency is wrong.
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

At least now bitcoin becomes an individual currency if indeed in its country it has legalized it, because some countries still have not accepted it for the entry of bitcoin, maybe someday it will happen to become the world currency, because it will be very easy to trade or buy the country into the country other things
Faeton

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

Bitcoin can not be considered a private currency, since it does not belong to any private person. He does not belong to anyone, no one has a patent for his invention.
However, bitcoin can be called a private currency in the sense that it is more used and, apparently, will continue to be used by private individuals, rather than state structures and even by not very active business structures due to its high price volatility.

candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

I think bitcoin is a community currency without certain boundaries, bitcoin is a global currency that can be used by the whole world.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: