Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:48:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6126 times)
Dolmatov

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:06:56 AM

Two blockchains lol
I’ve never seen thing before! Wow how does it work?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Padilla Otsu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:15:16 AM

I'm a mechanisms engineer, and I'm also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this plan right now?
Only happy! I am so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your plan
Andreew | Advento support

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:22:48 AM

I'm a mechanisms engineer, and I'm also a blockchain investor too, how am I feeling about this plan right now?
Only happy! I am so pround about my job- mechanisms engineer, so I will be do the best for your plan
Thanks for the support! You'd better follow our social media not to miss any updates!

Here are links:
https://t.me/AdventoNews - news channel
facebook.com/AdventoOfficial
twitter.com/AdventoOfficial
medium.com/@AdventoOfficial
instagram.com/adventoofficia
Dolmatov

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

OK, it makes sence.
But how will the analytic part work?

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:36:38 AM

Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

OK, it makes sence.

Advento will use its own Web analytics system, the core of which is the Matomo Analytics Platform, which allows Advento to store data on its servers, without giving them access to third parties and not depend on third-party systems of analytics. In addition, Matomo allows you to collect data in real time, does not create a load on the website and does not affect the download speed of its pages. We are upgrading Matomo for the needs of Advento, developing additional modules and add-ins that extend the functionality of the platform.

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Do you have a bounty program?
Actually, we are not going to make a mobile app at all.

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:51:24 AM

Hello Team, can you elaborate on the Physical POS Terminal i read on Ann page? Does it means that there will be POS on mobile as well?
Talking about bounty - yes, there definitely will be bounty program. It's gonna be unusual and way more profitable than many others. Though I can't reveal more details right now   
You can join our telegram channel @advento_official for fresh updates!
Thank you for the support.
DanielvonDan

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

Talking about bounty - yes, there definitely will be bounty program. It's gonna be unusual and way more profitable than many others. Though I can't reveal more details right now   

I see many are interested in bounty. I hope you prepared smth valuable
Raitiphalamb

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:58:06 AM

Hey
I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the ideas you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this business?

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:59:46 AM

Hey
I'm impressed with the interests of investors with the ideas you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this business?
Thanks for the support! You'd better follow our social media not to miss any updates!

Here are links:

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:01:24 PM

I see many are interested in bounty. I hope you prepared smth valuable
Have no doubt. Stay tuned for announcements!
Dolmatov

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

OK, it makes sence.

Advento will use its own Web analytics system, the core of which is the Matomo Analytics Platform, which allows Advento to store data on its servers, without giving them access to third parties and not depend on third-party systems of analytics. In addition, Matomo allows you to collect data in real time, does not create a load on the website and does not affect the download speed of its pages. We are upgrading Matomo for the needs of Advento, developing additional modules and add-ins that extend the functionality of the platform.
I suppose that there must be 2 tokens as well

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:17:37 PM

Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

OK, it makes sence.

That's true!
1. external token of ERC-20 standard - ADV, it will be a utility-token  and
2. internal payment token ADT
Greg Choiplac

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:22:20 PM

Hello,  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this business. I am in, I will put all of my assets to this plan. I'll take my time for this

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:26:46 PM

Hello,  It takes me 30 minutes (more or less), to realize the real essence of this business. I am in, I will put all of my assets to this plan. I'll take my time for this
That's fine! Thanks for the support!
I'd recommend you to follow our social media not to miss any updates!

Here are links:
Dolmatov

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:35:59 PM

Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

OK, it makes sence.

That's true!
Frankly speaking I'm very interested in reading your WP! Looking forward for it!
DanielvonDan

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

OK, it makes sence.

That's true!
Which token will be on sale? ADV or ADT?

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

Two blockchains lol

There are 2 Blockchains:

OK, it makes sence.

That's true!
Which token will be on sale? ADV or ADT?
The 1st one - ADV.
Tokens owners will be free to transfer and sell ADV tokens without any restrictions, using the addresses of the Ethereum network. Also ADV tokens will be able to be transferred to the stock exchanges and back after adding support for the token on crypto-exchanges

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:56:43 PM

Understandably, people spend a lot of time and effort around the idea, in some cases they can easily be disappointed with the small prize, buts as people said here, it is important that the business succeeds.
The Advento team is determined in reaching the target!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: