Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:52:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6126 times)
Andreew | Advento support

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:53:24 AM

Hello there. What is Advento?
Hello! Advento is a blockchain-powered platform that will change advertising around the world.

Briefly ADVENTO Advertising Platform is a platform of programmatic advertising that provides automated purchase of personalized displays of Internet advertising on platforms using RTB advertising and artificial intelligence technology.
This approach allows to improve the targeting and actually move from purchasing advertising places and impressions to buying the target audience!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nikiblinki

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:08:16 AM

Hello! Advento is a blockchain-powered platform that will change advertising around the world.

Briefly ADVENTO Advertising Platform is a platform of programmatic advertising that provides automated purchase of personalized displays of Internet advertising on platforms using RTB advertising and artificial intelligence technology.
This approach allows to improve the targeting and actually move from purchasing advertising places and impressions to buying the target audience!

Does this change the way advertising works now?
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:09:51 AM

I have been amazed with your title and wanted to ask some serious questions. Is your platform can work with the 2 blockchains? I mean, 1 blockchain is enough for a project like this.
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

There are still many things under development. Website and white paper are comming soon. I also I don't see the information about roadmap and team members on your ANN thread above. I'll wait for the update, since they are crucial parts of an ICO project.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:33:48 AM

I have been amazed with your title and wanted to ask some serious questions. Is your platform can work with the 2 blockchains? I mean, 1 blockchain is enough for a project like this.
Thank you for your question.
Theoretically it could work with 1 blockchain but these two blockchains are being developed for two different purposes. The way two blockcains work is as follow:

🆒The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

🆕Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:47:55 AM

There are still many things under development. Website and white paper are comming soon. I also I don't see the information about roadmap and team members on your ANN thread above. I'll wait for the update, since they are crucial parts of an ICO project.

Website will be ready and running in the begging of the next week.
ICO starts approxitamely in the middle of autumn.
WP is going to be published very soon, follow our news channel in telegram @AdventoNews so you won't miss it Smiley

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:05:46 PM

Completely! Such advertising is perceived as natural, does not cause rejection and is most organically perceived by the consumer: it does not cause banner blindness and leads a person to purchase, which allows to remove contradictions between obsessive advertising and interesting, user-friendly content.
absdkarim

Activity: 264
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:13:00 PM

at the end of October, in my opinion, it's a long time, why did you delay time, is the team busy preparing it now?

Exactly! It is our top priority to make sure everything will work out smoothly  Smiley
youre right, dont get hurry, just smoothly , am waiting for the bounty program sir , hope thats project will be a great project

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:29:20 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 12:47:36 PM by Andreew | Advento support

at the end of October, in my opinion, it's a long time, why did you delay time, is the team busy preparing it now?

Exactly! It is our top priority to make sure everything will work out smoothly  Smiley
youre right, dont get hurry, just smoothly , am waiting for the bounty program sir , hope thats project will be a great project
You should already know that we'll have not classical bounty but some kind of.
Yes it will! Stay tuned  Wink
nikiblinki

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

Completely! Such advertising is perceived as natural, does not cause rejection and is most organically perceived by the consumer: it does not cause banner blindness and leads a person to purchase, which allows to remove contradictions between obsessive advertising and interesting, user-friendly content.
for whom this platform is being made?

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

for whom this platform is being made?
The clients of the platform are advertisers, advertising agencies, webmasters (publishers), as well as other platforms.
The platform was created to unite all the subjects of Digital Marketing into a single convenient ecosystem!
There will be some more usefull tools but later about it... Smiley

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

Advento will be future of advertising Smiley
Thank you so much for such a good word at the beginning of our way! Believe that we do our best to create the best advertising solutions ever!
Manien_19

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

What are advantages of Advento comparing to other advertising platforms?

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

The main advantages of Advento advertising platform include:

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Launch ads on all devices, anytime and anywhere.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.
Manien_19

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:58:48 PM

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.

I hope all of this some time will become true
Couse sounds great

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:17:09 PM

I hope all of this some time will become true
Couse sounds great
One I can say for sure that Advento team will do it's best to correspond to all the characteristics above and become the best adverstising platform ever!
Manien_19

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:33:45 PM

Time will show
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

I think ICO will be a long time to start, because I see websites and whitepapers still in the making. who will buy your token or coin if the website isn't finished.

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:47:08 PM

I think ICO will be a long time to start, because I see websites and whitepapers still in the making. who will buy your token or coin if the website isn't finished.
The tokensale starts approximately in the middle of autumn. You will see the website and the WP as well as all the necessarry ICO staff. Just be patience and join our tg community https://t.me/advento_official to be the first who get to know everything about advento!
DanielvonDan

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

That's ok. Could you explain me the benefits from using your platform from the point of view of regular customer/client? For example if I am a enterpreneur, why should I use Advento?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: