Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Advento. 🔷Ad platform with ADBLOCK BYPASS using 2 blockchains and AI🔷  (Read 6130 times)
Andreew | Advento support

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:36:39 PM

What are advantages of Advento comparing to other advertising platforms?
Thank you for your question.

The main advantages of Advento advertising platform include:

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Launch ads on all devices, anytime and anywhere.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.

That's ok. Could you explain me the benefits from using your platform from the point of view of regular customer/client? For example if I am a enterpreneur, why should I use Advento?

Thank you for such an interesting question.

I can present you a list of benefits for advertisers, it looks as follows:

• Expanding tracking capabilities: you can more effectively track where the ad is shown, how much the users are interested in it, and use this data to optimize the budget
• Improved targeting: you can target the right audience at the right time and in the right context, which reduces the number of "idle" impressions.
• Ability to display a unique banner to the user, based on his interests and characteristics.
•Accelerated launch on all devices: the audience and advertisers can connect through any device, anytime and anywhere in a split second with full automation of the entire process.
• Minimal efforts to set up and manage an advertising campaign through the use of artificial intelligence technologies platform.
• Effective payment: the system offers the optimal cost of a click / impression depending on certain conditions at a particular time, instead of wholesale buying at one cost.
• Ensuring brand security, which is reflected in the control of placement sites and their context: technology allows you to ignore sites with
negative feedback, dubious content, often changing information.
• Increase the income of sites from advertising.
• The addition of digital advertising is traditional due to the setting of minimum rates, below which the show will not be sold and traditional advertising will be shown.

Are you pleased with this not a short list?! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

If even half of what you are planning to do is to launch it, it will be a bomb. It's time to move Google and other giants who gather information. It will be difficult, but if it turns out the profit will be huge.

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

If even half of what you are planning to do is to launch it, it will be a bomb. It's time to move Google and other giants who gather information. It will be difficult, but if it turns out the profit will be huge.
Thank you for support! People who believe in our product as we do are the best motivation to keep doing what we have planned!
DanielvonDan

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:04:36 PM

• Two Blockchain chains give transparency not only to all financial transactions, but also allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry, which can be checked without using a personal cabinet, using a unique hash.
• Advanced targeting options, through which you can configure accurate delivery of the context to the desired audience.
• Use of artificial intelligence technologies, which make it possible to exclude fraud and robotic traffic as much as possible, effectively moderating advertisements, optimizing the setting and management of advertising campaigns.
• Exclusion of sites with questionable content, negative feedback, often changing information.
• Precise adjustment of advertising to the target audience, excluding people who are not interested in the advertised product.

That's ok. Could you explain me the benefits from using your platform from the point of view of regular customer/client? For example if I am a enterpreneur, why should I use Advento?

• Expanding tracking capabilities: you can more effectively track where the ad is shown, how much the users are interested in it, and use this data to optimize the budget
• Improved targeting: you can target the right audience at the right time and in the right context, which reduces the number of "idle" impressions.
• Ability to display a unique banner to the user, based on his interests and characteristics.
•Accelerated launch on all devices: the audience and advertisers can connect through any device, anytime and anywhere in a split second with full automation of the entire process.
• Minimal efforts to set up and manage an advertising campaign through the use of artificial intelligence technologies platform.
• Effective payment: the system offers the optimal cost of a click / impression depending on certain conditions at a particular time, instead of wholesale buying at one cost.
• Ensuring brand security, which is reflected in the control of placement sites and their context: technology allows you to ignore sites with
• The addition of digital advertising is traditional due to the setting of minimum rates, below which the show will not be sold and traditional advertising will be shown.

completely Shocked
Manur_0223

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:22:58 PM

You made one several typo errors with russian letters.

It looks like you made all this ANN in great hurry.

Good thing is that we know your location also

http://picplus.ru/img/1808/21/91f21daf.jpg

http://picplus.ru/img/1808/21/c80ac835.jpg
Could anybody told me how to put image into the bitcointalk post?
DanielvonDan

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

So you started with bitcointalk when you don't even have website?

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:12:05 AM

Correct. From the very beginning it was telegram community, about few weeks ago. WP and website will apper soon

From the info above you can make a conclusion that we are very new project - our achievements are ahead! Just follow us at https://t.me/advento_official and support!
DanielvonDan

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:38:04 AM

Correct. From the very beginning it was telegram community, about few weeks ago. WP and website will apper soon

From the info above you can make a conclusion that we are very new project - our achievements are ahead! Just follow us at https://t.me/advento_official and support!
Ok, there must be something to start with
tolla123

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:51:52 AM

Hello. I'd like to offer some marketing services, how can I contact your marketing department?

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:12:36 AM

Hello. I'd like to offer some marketing services, how can I contact your marketing department?
Hello! For this time the only one available way is to ask at https://t.me/advento_official
Polite admins will answer for sure!
tolla123

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

Hello! For this time the only one available way is to ask at https://t.me/advento_official
Works. Thanks!
How much time do they need to make a decision regarding my offer?

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

Works. Thanks!
How much time do they need to make a decision regarding my offer?
It depends on what you've offered) In any case responsible person will contact you.
niazzy

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

It looks like some fragments from WP, isn't it?

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:47:45 AM

Correct. WP is almost ready, but we can't show it now. If everything is ok you'll see it soon)
niazzy

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

Correct. WP is almost ready, but we can't show it now. If everything is ok you'll see it soon)
Hah I was rigth!
Ok, looking forward for official documents! All I know about you till now is quite good but I know not so much) Hope you will be doing well
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

I have been amazed with your title and wanted to ask some serious questions. Is your platform can work with the 2 blockchains? I mean, 1 blockchain is enough for a project like this.
Theoretically it could work with 1 blockchain but these two blockchains are being developed for two different purposes. The way two blockcains work is as follow:

🆒The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

🆕Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

What a great purpose so that you can view instantly for each record without worrying to lose any payment because there are 2 blockchains.

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:57:27 AM

I have been amazed with your title and wanted to ask some serious questions. Is your platform can work with the 2 blockchains? I mean, 1 blockchain is enough for a project like this.
Theoretically it could work with 1 blockchain but these two blockchains are being developed for two different purposes. The way two blockcains work is as follow:

🆒The 1st Blockchain gives transparency to all financial transactions ensuring that payment is done instantly after job is done!

🆕Purpose of the 2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry

What a great purpose so that you can view instantly for each record without worrying to lose any payment because there are 2 blockchains.
That is correct! But it is responsibility of just 1 blockchain and 1 blockchain is quite enough for this purpose.
"2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry" - for completely different goal!
Have no doubt in the significance of 2 blockchains!
doublekilltriple

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:42:22 AM

That is correct! But it is responsibility of just 1 blockchain and 1 blockchain is quite enough for this purpose.
"2nd Blockchain is to allow you to record each click and view an advertisement in the distributed registry" - for completely different goal!
I haven't heard about any ICO which uses 2 blockchains. Is it possible from the technical point of view?

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

I haven't heard about any ICO which uses 2 blockchains. Is it possible from the technical point of view?
Yes,it is! As each of them is made for solving different tasks, 2 blockchains could work separately like 2 different projects, they don't intersect. For more details wait for our WP!
doublekilltriple

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

Yes,it is! As each of them is made for solving different tasks, 2 blockchains could work separately like 2 different projects, they don't intersect. For more details wait for our WP!
Will I be able to read WP in another languages? Cause English is not my native language. To understand all the blockchain staff I need read it in Portuguese
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: