Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I invest like around 600 USD in to Ethereum, Is it a good investment?  (Read 2515 times)
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

you can get around 5 ethereum with $ 600. but you have to be more patient to make it $ 3,000 because I'm sure ethereum will return to the price of $ 700- $ 800 per eth

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:56:43 PM

Any chance to know where you invested ? Looks like MVL chain or Bitcoin would be the best choice at the time of your investment in august Smiley If you did ETH then currently looks kinda bad :/ Hopefully market will recover November / December .
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   

The possibility for you to lose everything is kinda unlikely
If you bought 1 ETH, you still hold 1 ETH regardless of how much the prices move on

However, if you are looking to invest and earn some money
Either you go full risk and believe that ethereum could potentially move back to $1,000 level once crypto market recover

Else, i wouldn't really suggest you to buy Ethereum until it start to reverse (Despite you can earn lesser, but also you confirm the movement of price is upwards)
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

It depends on moment,when you've invested in ethereum. During last 2 weeks it is good point to take Ethereum in long term portfolio. On the other hand 400 $ seemed to me also perfect point and now Eth is 60% lower, so I don't know. I am all in eth

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
dnsokoljuk

Activity: 924
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:10:05 PM

I dont think that Ethereum will give again big profit, but it not means that it is not happening. There is a huge power of weals who hold a lot of BTC and big influence of regulators in this sphere and government of some countryes.
camps74

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:14:48 PM

If you buy right now at these prices and can hold long term I don't see how you could possibly loose at this price.  Ethereum is the most widely used coin.  It's not going anywhere for a long while.  Once the market turns Ethereum will pop more so than the others and everyone will wonder why they didn't buy at these low prices. 

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

Yes, it's a very good idea now. Very attractive price makes me think the same. The Etherum can quickly grow in price in a short period of time, which will have a positive impact on our investments. But don't need to invest all your money in one coin, do not forget about it.
turittly

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:44:17 PM

I think its ok to invest into ethereum , because ethereum right now is super cheap and i dont think it will be cheaper than 100$ in near future for sure.
Nastinmel

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   

It seems to me it's better to buy BTC at the price of $5800-5500, and ETH at the price of $130-150. The local downfall is still possible, guess, we're almost at the bottom. Don't hurry, or you'll lose your money!
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:33:32 PM

When ethereum at lower price and under $200 it the best way for you making investment at ethereum with $600, when you can waiting until last years your money could reach more than $2,000 and it become true.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:08:50 AM

I believe it is a good thing if anyone wants to get a buy on ethereum now because the coin fell for on above $1,000+. At the price now $600 will buy 3 Ethereum coins and that is a huge investment when the price goes to $1,000 again. But I know the old investors will think ethereum is not a good coin to buy when they think of it from last year that it was below $30.

I will advise that you go for another coin that is cheaper like wanton. With the money you have, you can hardly get 3 etheruem with it. Think about that. The higher the unit of coin you have, the greater your chances of having good profit.
I think you are right with the Walton choice but getting cheaper coins is not a guarantee that you can make profit. Sometimes, these cheap coins become worthless.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:18:40 AM

Yes, this is the time to buy ethereum. Investing in ethereum is a good choice for you and everyone who wants to invest now. Ethereum price is very cheap now. If you invest in ethereum now, then you will earn much profit in the future. 600 USD is enough to invest in ethereum. I believe investing in ethereum is very profitable now. I hope you can earn enough profit in the future. Just buy and hold it.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

It is already a sufficient capital to buy the ethereum. in the price are now this would be a good result because the ethereum was in a pretty low value of at the standard price in previous times. But if it would be better not too focused on just one coin in order to also be able to feel the results of other coins has increased.
mdenys

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:54:33 AM

You have done the right choice for your investment.Etherium will be growing anyway and soon or later we will see the new ATH of this coin.I am also buying some ETH while it is still very cheap ,some lucky guys have caught it even at 170 $ this month.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:57:08 AM

For now, it is a very good investment. SOme months ago, we can only get 1 Ethereum by $600. But right now, we can get more than 2ETH with that amount. ETH, although the price is still slowing down, still has good future. This coin as a platform too also has the promising future. I'm sure this coin can reach its good price again.

Jboikoin

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

hey etherium might be down now but i don't think does the end of the road. Etherium is about to take spike and rise like no other coins.  Sure every potential coin must suffer before . Trust me it would rise to a tremendous height  I hope you're doing a long term investment. Take Note: I wouldn't advice you , if you're doing this for just short term. You might not be able to wait for the bulls and do something s&lly to yourself
wolfdragon

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:47:16 AM

It is hard to say what the market will look like even in few month. But the market is still down, so yes, it is a good time to buy more coins. By I personally think there will be even better opportunity. My guess is that bottom will be in the first half of autumn with BTC price around $4k and ETH about $100
In any case it is better to start picking coins earlier, because the market can surprise all of us.

Yes everything can happen in a very short time and maybe this is the right time to make investments now as the market is recovering now and sooner or later it will pump again.
pretfeestje

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:09:01 AM

Well, nothing really bad with you investing as much as $600,000 in Ethereum. I among many others believe that ethereum is a good coin and is totally worth investing in. However, if I were to be you and I have that much money to invest, I wouldn't be looking at investing in just a single coins. I will choose to invest in several other coins too.
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:11:13 AM

It is possible to lose everything. But For me I think you should invest in trading rather than holding in this bear market. Or atleast invest in other promising coins or tokens out there.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:57:48 AM

maybe for now is the right time for you to invest your money into the ETH because the price is now down and many are predicting that the ETH in the future will return to its highest value. but my advice is that after you have invested your money in the ETH you still have to monitor its movements so that you will not lose your assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: