Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:13:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If I invest like around 600 USD in to Ethereum, Is it a good investment?  (Read 2515 times)
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:44:43 PM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   

in my personal view i wish  to buy EOS. This is a more interesting investment in the short term.

ether though the dump still a good investment and you should diversify your portfolio

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apitico

Activity: 571
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

Hello everyone. I want to invest some money. I have saved around 600 USD. Now I want to invest in.
Ethereum looks like that, it will be a good place to invest some money. What do you think? If I invest my 600 USD into Ethereum, can I able to make some profit? Or there is a possibility that, I might lose everything? Please advice and suggest me.   

in my personal view i wish  to buy EOS. This is a more interesting investment in the short term.

ether though the dump still a good investment and you should diversify your portfolio
EOS is a good coin and I also think that in the EOS now need to invest, but I would still buy a few Ethereum while the price is so low. And for the sake of diversification, I would buy at least a little Bitcoin, or rather at least 30 percent of the amount that you expect to spend on all other coins.

veter2601

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

I think at this stage investment in cryptocurrency is a very good decision, because their prices are at their minimum. ETH is the third largest coin capitalization at the moment, and multiple ICO projects have taken on the blockchain ETH platform. This suggests that ETH has a great growth potential.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:33:58 PM

If you haims to invest and get profits for long-term moment, yeah you can invest in Ethereum. But, if you want to make quicker profits, I don't think that ETH is the best choice. It is better to consider the altcoins listed on exchanges for obtaining faster profits. They are likely Grif, Doge coin, stellar, and more others.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:36:33 PM

If you have still that 600 dollar amount money that is the best time for doing investments. I think eth will not decrease more than that. If it will decrease to 100 dolar you will loose your 300 dollar but you know the ath price of eth is 1500 dollar. So i believe eth will reach these prices again. and if eth will reach 1500 dollar again. your 600 dollar will be around 5.5k dollar..
You can invest but you need to know you may have wait some time for next bull like 6 months to 2 years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
fonengo

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

My advice is to diversify your financial portfolio with different coins. Any investment is a certain risk and no one will tell you exactly is right now to buy Ethereum or not. Think with your head and assess the risks.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
romaleshc

Activity: 204
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

It'll be much better if you would like to invest your money in ETH at the moment cause with $600 at the moment you can get more than 3 ETH cause ETH price at the moment is around $170 but on August, ETH price was about $300 Smiley). It'll be much better if you can be patient and wait until now to buy.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:54:37 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 07:42:26 AM by NomanBD

I think you don't invest all in Ethereum. You devide your investment in some part and then you can invest. You select some potential altcoins.Like CS,EOS,ETH etc. Now you can buy good amount of altcoins with 600 usd. Now is the best time for buy.
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:09:23 PM

Of course Ethereum is a good coin and 2 after bitcoin, I think it has brought a lot of benefits to the crypto community , in the future I think the price will be much higher than 1400 !

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
BelovedOfTheGod

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:21:10 PM

Quite a small amount that will not bring you enough coins with the help of production. That's what you're counting on buying Ethereum right now, isn't it?
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:29:15 PM

Ethereum is definitely one of best options to invest since it sits as the third ranked currency after Ripple. And despite of the downtrend, I still believe that it will recover in the coming months especially during the holidays. Ethereum is currently having a tag of war with Ripple for the second spot. Nevertheless, it is one of the best currencies to consider.

kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

If the Ethereum reaches $ 140 then this is a good idea, especially if after your purchase the launch of a new network and a method of coin mining will be announced.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:13:40 PM

It is very much good and enough. Although, you have to ensure that the $600 is what you are can afford to lose even if anything happens that will warrant you losing it. Then ensure you invest at the right time, even if you are going to wait until ETH or any coin you choose to invest in plummets.
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

At the moment, I think that the coin is quite promising, especially at current prices.
Though it will not make x 100, but you will get your 300%.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:29:45 PM

Yes you can, investing at this time is a right moment that were waiting for, and it is likely to benefit you since the market value is low. You can also try to invest in Ripple and Ternion, they are both promising at the moment. But ternion is still developing.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

It's a good investment now.

Few days ago ETH was $206 - $220 and now that the dip existed, the price went low to $174. I've been getting more ETH that's cheaper than before. That $600 USD you've got can now get more than 3 ETH so don't hesitate everyone to buy right now. Smiley
Previously, many people thought that this year's lowest price was only around $190-$220 for Ethereum. but it turns out the price has weakened again.
and of course we can buy Ethereum at a cheaper price, why don't you use this chance to buy , of course it will be very profitable in the next few weeks
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

Yes, Eheterium is a strong coin and it worth to be invested into. You still would need to consider current market conditions, so invest only if you can wait, probably for a year or so till you will get profit.

belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:24:41 AM

Of course, now Ethereum remains a profitable and reliable investment for the future. I believe that now the price Eth has really reached its minimum. In a few weeks, I will buy eth when it reaches its minimum.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:33:36 AM

I am fully convinced that now is the ideal time to start investing in the purchase of Ethereum. After all, now the price remains at a minimum level, with time it will definitely recover. For the time being, I continue to buy and hold Ethereum, because we are unlikely to see such a low price again in the future.
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

Any investment that is made into the coin eth is always a good investment, I mean it does not get any better than the best altcoin that we have in the market. Especially now that the price of the coin is down, investing that amount can guarantee you a large amount of profit in the future, just remember to be patient and hold the coin for the long run, that is how you get the best prices

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: