Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:37:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: up to 800GH/s  (Read 29790 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HashFast_CL (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

HashFast Community Liaison

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 09:18:04 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 11:13:13 PM by HashFast_CL

So we should just move this to scam accusations? You know, since it basically is.

I think this guy has something here.. this whole thread should be moved to the scam topic.. then everyone will be on topic!!

Posts by an equipment manufacturer or their staff in a thread about that manufacturer are automatically on-topic regardless of their content.

Since the Moderators no longer enforce their own rule that they be kept separate, I propose we merge Scam Accusations into Custom Hardware.

/just kidding

Now let's go back on topic and discuss how awesome it is for HashFast to get 750GH/s from a single ASIC.

"Bitcoin enables ordinary people to fight back, to avoid and evade snooping governments, which enact, use and abuse laws that allow them, without due process, to investigate, tax, control and seize privately owned assets."  -   Leon Louw

“We can say without equivocation that firms like MasterCard, Visa and the TBTF banks like JPMorgan and Goldman hate the idea of ever having to compete for business again. They have grown comfortable in their corrupt world of writing laws for themselves without any regulatory oversight. They enjoy the exorbitant privilege of bilking the American economy with extortionary transaction rates. They are scared of Bitcoin. And they should be. It offers transparency, cost efficiency and anonymity.” - Max Kaiser
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Micky25
Legendary

Activity: 974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:33:48 PM

Now let's go back on topic and discuss how awesome it is for HashFast to get 750GH/s from a single ASIC.

diagnostic analysis: denial of reality

Is this you Ricardo?
edgie13

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:39:50 PM

That would be awesome, if it were true. Do you have verifiable proof? 

BTC Scotch fund: 1GFZos2WGknCeVgDtjpHwo3jeJ4tSLVrXS
HashFast_CL (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 09:44:09 PM

Yes, it's both true and awesome!  Proof is at the top of the thread, in the form of cgminer/eligius screenshots and a video of the live output.

We're setting up webcams so everyone can enjoy live streams of a 2TH Sierra EVO, the World's Fastest Bitcoin Miner.

"Bitcoin enables ordinary people to fight back, to avoid and evade snooping governments, which enact, use and abuse laws that allow them, without due process, to investigate, tax, control and seize privately owned assets."  -   Leon Louw

“We can say without equivocation that firms like MasterCard, Visa and the TBTF banks like JPMorgan and Goldman hate the idea of ever having to compete for business again. They have grown comfortable in their corrupt world of writing laws for themselves without any regulatory oversight. They enjoy the exorbitant privilege of bilking the American economy with extortionary transaction rates. They are scared of Bitcoin. And they should be. It offers transparency, cost efficiency and anonymity.” - Max Kaiser
kevin911

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:03:58 PM

Yes, it's both true and awesome!  Proof is at the top of the thread, in the form of cgminer/eligius screenshots and a video of the live output.

We're setting up webcams so everyone can enjoy live streams of a 2TH Sierra EVO, the World's Fastest Bitcoin Miner.
why don't you setup a webcam that shows your current customers orders being dispatched?
HashFast_CL (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:14:32 PM

Like everyone else on this form Hashfast, you are scammers until you ship what you owe. Your treatment of gmaxwell and the other preorders has been atrocious. No one believes your "world record" since you lost all credibility by screwing over some of the most prominent people around.  Its time you either pay your debts or get gox'd and hopefully disappear.

You are free to believe or disbelieve what you like, but a mere opinion has no bearing on the fact that HashFast's new EVO board is actually performing at 750GH/s, which is a world record and 50% faster than Cointerra's "500GH/s" (but actually 400GH/s) chip.

HashFast sent gmaxwell a refund check in early January; it was returned.

gmaxwell, if you want another refund check, please let me know.

perezoso

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:37:31 PM

I like the irony of Hashfast_CL's signature quote, since the behavior of entities like his company will come to be cited as an important factor as to why the bitcoin space becomes fairly tightly regulated in the mid-2010s.
jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:52:27 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 12:03:42 AM by jjiimm_64

The evo looks kool.. scam I honestly hope they sell a bunch of them....  I want this company to succeed. Wink

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:54:39 PM

The evo looks kool.. I honestly hope they sell a bunch of them....  I want this company to succeed. Wink

Cheesy

Actually i don't give a damn about how soon they will declare bankruptcy.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
yrral

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:10:47 PM

HashFast: we are all very happy and excited for you that your new boards get 750GH.
However, we all are more excited to hear your answers to the following questions:

(questions that you have been ignoring for months)

1. When will Batch 2 finish shipping?
2. When will Batch 1 MPP start/finish shipping?
3. Are you going to honor your refund policies?
(see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493435.msg5514637#msg5514637)

Answering this should take no more than a few minutes of time and will reduce the amount of "offtopic" posts in this thread.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:22:53 PM

And this, btw, is technically false. It's 4 ICs. Soldered in a single board.

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Legend21

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 11:31:13 PM

Yes Hashfast_CL, mr gmaxwell have refuse, so clear with it. and continue refund other people their money instead holding and guessing why he have refuse it.  There are still others waiting for their refund!!!!!!!
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1075

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:15:57 AM

A point of order: Conduct in this subforum

Yeah, you should teach us how we should conduct, you dirty little scammer.

Some people have no shame.
HashFast_CL (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 12:34:12 AM

And this, btw, is technically false. It's 4 ICs. Soldered in a single board.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multi-chip_module

A multi-chip module (MCM) is a specialized electronic package where multiple integrated circuits (ICs), semiconductor dies or other discrete components are packaged onto a unifying substrate, facilitating their use as a single component (as though a larger IC).

The MCM itself will often be referred to as a "chip" in designs, thus illustrating its integrated nature.

KnC, Cointerra, and HashFast all use multiple dies on a single substrate.  They are technically correct when referring to their respective MCMs as "chips."

Thanks for steering the conversation back to Custom Hardware; Scam Accusations are explicitly Off-Topic according to gmaxwell's Rules of Conduct for the subforum.   Wink

cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:36:54 AM

Thanks for steering the conversation back to Custom Hardware; Scam Accusations are explicitly Off-Topic according to gmaxwell's Rules of Conduct for the subforum.   Wink
See? You smart guy. Me stupid.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:37:12 AM

HashFast: we are all very happy and excited for you that your new boards get 750GH.

No we aren't. These liquid nitrogen cooled chips are large but inefficient. 2w/gh means bitfury is twice as efficient. Die size means nothing if your chips are garbage.

I would rather have 1000 2.6gh bitfury chips than a single giant 2000 gh/s hashslow chip that requires a nuclear powerplant to power it.
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:40:20 AM

This thread doesn't want to reach page 5 Cheesy

Transisto
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1731
Merit: 1008

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 12:56:37 AM

HF chips are actually four dies.  I don't know about CoinTerra but the comparison is unfair and irrelevant given the context.
HashFast_CL (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 12:58:13 AM

A point of order: Conduct in this subforum

Yeah, you should teach us how we should conduct, you dirty little scammer.

Some people have no shame.

gmaxwell wrote the rules of conduct for this subforum.  I merely enforce them.   Tongue

edgie13

Activity: 155

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 01:27:02 AM

Hi Hashfast_CL,

I am interested in buying your new product, but the "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!" under your username worries me. Please explain why you have that label. Thanks.

BTC Scotch fund: 1GFZos2WGknCeVgDtjpHwo3jeJ4tSLVrXS
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: