Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:30:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CCH] CitiCash - Unblock the blockchain.  (Read 23023 times)
Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2018, 11:27:04 AM by Johnny Citicash

negotiable currency, well, what do you mean by the expression pay for services, that this will include in addition to the transfer of funds between users?

As mentioned in our white paper, our goal is to allow payments both within and outside the crypto world. This will be possible trough a debit card linked to a particular wallet. Any owner of a CitiCash wallet will be able to apply for a debit card.

For more informations please visit our website: www.citicash.io

Unblock for the blockchain for the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azzalea25

Activity: 310
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:03:30 PM

waiting for presale stage Cool
Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:42:40 PM

Check out a new article about CitiCash:
https://www.investinblockchain.com/citicash/

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:07:04 AM

Your wallets looks like different from usual qt wallets.
I am register there account, where my account store's, its remind me centralized system.
Can i export private keys ?
what about exchange its planning have any know any aprox date ?

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 01:57:05 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 08:21:43 PM by Johnny Citicash

Your wallets looks like different from usual qt wallets.
I am register there account, where my account store's, its remind me centralized system.
Can i export private keys ?
what about exchange its planning have any know any aprox date ?

We use standard decentralized blockchain technology. Private keys are stored only on your computer: C:\Users\YourProfileName\AppData\Local\CitiCash\Wallets
Please check out our GitHub at: https://github.com/citicashio/citicash

CitiCash will be listed on an exchange during 3Q 2018.

daicabe

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project                             
ablacknerd

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

The whitepaper link is not working. Also, is there a particular reason for the high premine rate and coin cost?
tidtpro333

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:22:52 PM

Can citicash help people pay their bills in life? Can you tell me more about its benefits? security of citicash seems safe, will it easily hack? I think you should develop citicash so that users can trust and use more, the number of known to low I see you should pay attention to this
Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:26:10 PM

Thank you for trusting CitiCash! Make sure to follow us on social media or our website for further updates.

I am very confident that your project will succeed because I see in the announcement of the project is very promising and I will see the progress before I enroll myself in bounty twitter from this project                             

Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:32:03 PM

Thank you for the question! Given the total amount of coins is 1,000,000,000 the premined amount is not that high - as well as the cost of a single coin. You must understand that costs for developement, mining equipment, bank license, exchange listing, marketing and other related costs are quite significant and the developers are not able to fund all this by themselves.

Whitepaper is available on our website at: www.citicash.io/whitepapers/cch_whitepaper_eng.pdf

The whitepaper link is not working. Also, is there a particular reason for the high premine rate and coin cost?

Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

At CitiCash we aim at making crypto a part of common people's lives. Therefore we make our best that our wallets are easy to use for everyone. A good example is "Alias". The Alias makes the original wallet address (a chain of 98 randomly generated characters) easy to remember. After the Alias is set, both the Alias and the wallet address remain valid and both can be used for coin transfers. The coin transfer usually takes no longer than a few minutes and the transaction fee is minimal.
To ensure that CitiCash users are able to pay for goods outside the crypto world, we are developing a connection between CitiCash wallets and the already- existing technology of debit cards.

Can citicash help people pay their bills in life? Can you tell me more about its benefits? security of citicash seems safe, will it easily hack? I think you should develop citicash so that users can trust and use more, the number of known to low I see you should pay attention to this

Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 04:43:56 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2018, 09:08:14 AM by Johnny Citicash

Make sure to check out lates columns about CitiCash:
https://www.cryptoground.com/a/5-reasons-why-citicash-might-make-it-big-in-the-crypto-market
https://cryptopotato.com/citicash-unblock-the-blockchain-for-the-people/

Turkish88

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

20% of coins was sold.
Can we see wallet addresses in explorer where you receive btc eth and xmr

Coin_Tracker01

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

I like the thing with the username instead of address, pretty smart...though makes sense, not sure why everybody is not doing it.
Turkish88

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:41:11 AM

20% of coins was sold.

I'm affraid not brother, it is a privacy coin, so all you can see are tx in block explorer.

https://blockchain-explorer.citicash.io/ 

You are from dev team ? if not please do not answer.
They accept ath and btc.
This can be tracable on blockchain, i want to know liquidity of showing to us on web site beautiful digits about sold coins

Diane Berclaz
Copper Member

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:39:29 AM

Your project looks really promising as your coin may become really widespread internationally! I'll keep tuned. Good luck!
Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:28:51 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 12:39:44 PM by Johnny Citicash

20% of coins was sold.

I'm affraid not brother, it is a privacy coin, so all you can see are tx in block explorer.

https://blockchain-explorer.citicash.io/  

You are from dev team ? if not please do not answer.
They accept ath and btc.
This can be tracable on blockchain, i want to know liquidity of showing to us on web site beautiful digits about sold coins

Hello, thank you for the question. Our blockchain explorer only shows our blockchain which has data concealed - logically - it is a privacy currency.

But as for our wallets, it would still be quite untracable as most purchases we get are with Monero and Bitcoin - there are thousands of newly generated addresses that we receive the funds to - every person that acquires CCH gets a new wallet as we are trying hard to preserve the privacy of our investors. We belive it to be logical practice when you are working in the privacy payment field.

Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:31:47 PM

Your GitHub looks very impressive. So you are inspired by Sumokoin but remained loyal to ASIC-resistance, nice to see that, I think they made the wrong choice...but hey, different people, diffrent preference. Are you planning to make some mobile wallets soon?

Thank you for the interest and appreciation. We are currently working on a web wallet and iOS mobile wallet, which is in alpha phase, we are hoping to release them before the sale is over.

Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

Thank you very much. We are glad that you find this feature useful. Stay tuned for more!

I like the thing with the username instead of address, pretty smart...though makes sense, not sure why everybody is not doing it.

Coin_Tracker01

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

Yeah, cool idea. I like privacy coins, I think the Monero concept is good, but it is too slow and there have been some security issues with it lately from what I've noticed. If somebody can improve on that and add something valuable to it, I think that's a good direction to go.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: