Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:56:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CCH] CitiCash - Unblock the blockchain.  (Read 23023 times)
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

I think good idea will be integrating instant pay how it made Electroneum, they are also in cryptonight algo

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
annapotpot

Activity: 330
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:49:44 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 11:29:58 AM by annapotpot

New mining pool for citicash https://cch.leafpool.com/

1% pool fee
Supports integrated address
rbrcpa
Copper Member

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

CryptoKnight.cc has added a pool:

https://cryptoknight.cc/citi/
SkyDr4k3

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:40:59 PM

i will mine some coins. I will give it a try
Coin_Tracker01

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

Yeah, I think it's a really good opportunity to mine now. It's a user friendly privacy coin and hopefully maybe with debit card, so that seems pretty cool. Also seems quite profitable to mine now. I am surprised how many people start pools for CitiCash, I saw many mention it on their telegram.
Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

Yeah, I think it's a really good opportunity to mine now. It's a user friendly privacy coin and hopefully maybe with debit card, so that seems pretty cool. Also seems quite profitable to mine now. I am surprised how many people start pools for CitiCash, I saw many mention it on their telegram.

Yes, indeed, miners seem to be the most interested bunch. But many people wrote to us about minign, after the Ivan on Tech video. We were a bit surprised, but of course very happy, we are glad for every miner joining in Smiley

Thank you all for the updates about the pools.

Unblock for the blockchain for the people.
annapotpot

Activity: 330

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:05:32 PM

Is it already listed on exchange?
dorabuckest

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:11:28 PM

Hopefully there is a beautiful and large project is well underway, keep communication and can compact team.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Luxembrug

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

It is a very user friendly and easy accessible way to make our payments of shops or restaurants and transferring crypto globally.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 07:28:13 PM

Seems like an interesting project. I'm actually surprised you only want to keep 5mil coins for yourselves, considering 1bill temporary limit. Usually the teams get like 20%.

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, well we are a pretty humble bunch. If you look at our sale, it doesnt even have bonuses, airdrops etc. we never intended to do some crazy hype type ICO so many things about it are not very typical. Only hired some crypto-marketing experts few weeks ago, but mostly we have worked on the product and the ecosystem, the marketing etc. was (I guess unfortunatelly) the last thing on our minds. But some of our guys are miners, so they will mine some more if they want I belive:)

Our main goal is to raise funds for the further development as we have poured hundreds of thousands into the project from our own pockets + some donations from our sponsors, but really we have a long road ahead and want to deliver top service, which means hiring more people for development, support, conferences, exchange listings etc. and that cost a lot of money, so even though you can mine CitiCash ever since the frist block we are hoping that people would come and support our project by participating in the public coin sale, as without those funds we will not be able to make this ecosystem work and the miners will not have that big of a use for their coins. Or at least it would make the road very difficult and much longer, so we wouldnt be able to deliver on schedule and would have to depend on donations.
You really have an original way of development. This causes trust and respect. I see that you are really interested in the development of the project. Cool

Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:52:12 PM

Is it already listed on exchange?

Not yet, we need to finish the public sale first, but we have a deal with one decent exchange, should be listed during q4.

Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 08:55:12 PM

Seems like an interesting project. I'm actually surprised you only want to keep 5mil coins for yourselves, considering 1bill temporary limit. Usually the teams get like 20%.

Thank you for your kind words. Yes, well we are a pretty humble bunch. If you look at our sale, it doesnt even have bonuses, airdrops etc. we never intended to do some crazy hype type ICO so many things about it are not very typical. Only hired some crypto-marketing experts few weeks ago, but mostly we have worked on the product and the ecosystem, the marketing etc. was (I guess unfortunatelly) the last thing on our minds. But some of our guys are miners, so they will mine some more if they want I belive:)

Our main goal is to raise funds for the further development as we have poured hundreds of thousands into the project from our own pockets + some donations from our sponsors, but really we have a long road ahead and want to deliver top service, which means hiring more people for development, support, conferences, exchange listings etc. and that cost a lot of money, so even though you can mine CitiCash ever since the frist block we are hoping that people would come and support our project by participating in the public coin sale, as without those funds we will not be able to make this ecosystem work and the miners will not have that big of a use for their coins. Or at least it would make the road very difficult and much longer, so we wouldnt be able to deliver on schedule and would have to depend on donations.
You really have an original way of development. This causes trust and respect. I see that you are really interested in the development of the project. Cool

Yes, we are. Our developers are really interested in doing the best job and finding new ways how to move the project forward. We want to finish what we have on road map by the end of year and then start to build on top of that and push the expansion.

reeyon

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:27:29 AM

EU 0% fee mining pool https://cryptoknight.cc/citi/
Integrated Address support

Pool Address: citi.ingest.cryptoknight.cc
Port: 13901, 13902, 13903

Discord: https://discord.gg/7DFp8tW
twocow

Activity: 105
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 05:38:13 AM

You guys have come with a great mission and vision which is very beneficiary for its users no matter from wherever they are. It has broken the geometric boundary challenge.

Coin_Tracker01

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

Hh, yeah, the project seems cool. I'm not too fond of the color choice and the name. Maybe they should do a rebrand it future. Worked wonders for AntShares. But otherwise I like the concept, personally I never used Monero, precisely because it is so user un-friendly.
canatewo

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

Do I need to deposit any charge to apply for a debit card?
Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:24:53 AM

Do I need to deposit any charge to apply for a debit card?

There will be always an option to dedicate a certain amount of money from your wallet to the card. It will be up to you. Anyone with CitiCash in the wallet will be able to request the card. But this will be possible after the exchange listing, which will hapen after the public sale is finished.

Coin_Tracker01

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

Hh, yeah, the project seems cool. I'm not too fond of the color choice and the name. Maybe they should do a rebrand it future. Worked wonders for AntShares. But otherwise I like the concept, personally I never used Monero, precisely because it is so user un-friendly.

Sorry dont mean to tell you what to do Cheesy Just curious.
Johnny Citicash (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

Hi, no problem, thanks for your question. Our aim was to not look scary/geeky to the general population, thus we chose a simple design. There are no plans for the rebrand in near future, but we are always open to suggestions. If there is one, it will be next year as there is enough on the roadmap to finish before the end of the year.

ngbaoson

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 12:54:35 PM

Hello everyone, we opened pool for CitiCash, come and mine some Smiley

Pool: https://citicash.luckypool.io/ - https://citicash.luckypool.io/how-to-mine

Algo: cryptonight-heavy
Stratum url: sup.luckypool.io
Stratum ports: 3666, 3777, 3888, 3999
Fee: 0.9%, Location EU
Payout threshold: min offline wallet: 10 CCH, min exchange wallet 20 CCH

Features:
* Worker support
* Per worker hashrate chart
* Exchange wallet support (integrated address, payment id, sub address)
* Custom payout threshold
* Email notification when rig stop hashing
* Earning stats 24h, 30days
* Pool block stats 30 days (block mined, effort per day)
* Reward distribution log (you can know how many coin you earn from 1 block)
* A very detail & good UI
* Live support at Discord: https://discord.gg/v9M44DJ

Happy Mining Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: