Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:21:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?  (Read 3837 times)
raimslii

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.
You can enter the market right now, the value of altcoins is now quite low, easy to learn to trade. You need to learn more about market knowledge, technical analysis, identify stop loss and take profits. Trading small amounts of money will help reduce the pressure and learn the experience because the current situation is difficult to achieve profit.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

If you want to give it a try as a crypto trader, i would sugest you to start with a smaller capital, because there are big chances you might have losses until you learn to trade properly. After you learn how to trade, the profits that can be made by being a trader can be really generous.

bhaminihk2011

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

If you want to be a full time trader and want to make profession in crypto trading then you must learn technical analysis because without learning anything and do trading is like driving a car without a break. So first take some time to learn all about technical analysis and be a master in it then start trading with small capital and as you get some success and get some profit then go for bigger and full time trading.
Moli001

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 03:09:54 PM

Crypto is a good lucrative way to keep our life busy and our pockets wet, bur considering trading as a professional job might not really be a great idea but in life change is inevitable and anything can happen overnight. Instead of having all your eggs in one basket, you can take a part-time or even full-time job and add crypto as a side hustle to keep up with life. if your plans are well stated and executed, you will have a better result at last.
humantraffic

Activity: 616
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:15:27 PM

If you learn to market in any market condition, you will start earning very well. But it's very hard, you need a cold head, excellent knowledge, and good intuition.
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:16:57 PM

You can make a lot of money from crypto trading, but most people fail miserably, don't quit a stable job if you have one for a dream that you will get rich from trading.
SilverCup08

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

I would not really consider crypto trading a career or a profession. Like any other investments with a volatile market is not stable and you definitely would want a stable career so if you want to do trading, go ahead but make sure to have a stable job too.
Krismass01

Activity: 96

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:31:35 PM

Before you can trade successfully on cryptocurrency, it is adviceable for you to go for proper training from those that have better knowledge about trading in cryptocurrency so that you wont run into loss. With this, i believe that cryptocurrency is a profession and a good one because it has made so many people become millionaires.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:35:17 PM

Certainly this is the most correct choice in order to really get the most interesting and a lot of money, because now crypto-currencies and cryptography can very much help people to encrypt data.
sergienkoe

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:51:29 PM

It is very profitable to trade in currency on the exchange. Such a high volatility makes it possible to earn big money every day. I think it's more profitable to trade with crypto currency than to sell drugs.
The main thing to do it competently and carefully
sergienkoe

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

Before you can trade successfully on cryptocurrency, it is adviceable for you to go for proper training from those that have better knowledge about trading in cryptocurrency so that you wont run into loss. With this, i believe that cryptocurrency is a profession and a good one because it has made so many people become millionaires.

Unfortunately, successful traders do not learn to trade other people. Their time is very expensive.
Trainings are mostly losers.
I am sure that in order to successfully trade it is necessary to independently read a lot of theory. After that, start trading a small amount to understand how successful you are.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:53:29 AM

Not unless you want to go broke. If you are going to be investing and trading in coins you should always have some other job even though it is part time that will help you pay the bills and carry out your day to day expenses. Trading crypto is not a sure science and there are bound to be losses so you need to have something that you can always fall back on.

uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:53:19 AM

If you want to give it a try as a crypto trader, i would sugest you to start with a smaller capital, because there are big chances you might have losses until you learn to trade properly. After you learn how to trade, the profits that can be made by being a trader can be really generous.

Trader on the stock market and forex is also a profession, even today many people are viewing the bounty as a profession, but I see all are risky, bounty forever can not earn money, if the ICO changes how it calls capital
MarchToke

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

Some people who call themselves as crypto traders are not really full crypto traders. They also have their regular job 5-7 days a week and they do crypto trading only at their spare time. It's not really necessary to quit your solid rock job just to do crypto trading.

buy-it

Activity: 223

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

But have you gotten enough experience researching into how to get good coins to trade with? Hope you are not going to be just follow follow lamb that ends up in Jeopardy? Ensure you are well skilled in Market trend analysis research and be fully courageous to stat the Trading.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:38:30 AM
Merited by aji567 (1)

I think crypto trading is good enough for a side job, besides you do the main job. Now many people trade in the crypto world and make crypto increasingly known to the world. Crypto trading may be a good start if you don't have a permanent job.

magnum cyber

Activity: 775

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

I think crypto trading is good enough for a side job, besides you do the main job. Now many people trade in the crypto world and make crypto increasingly known to the world. Crypto trading may be a good start if you don't have a permanent job.
i agree with this, trading is good for side job, it will give you extra money if you have permanent job, and it also can give you a new start if you don't have any job,
crypto help me through my rough time.

lavishlife

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:46:38 PM

Yes, as for myself I am aiming to be a better trader everyday.
As for trading, whenever is a good time to start.
glax1983

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:33:26 PM

This is a good profession, but it requires a lot of knowledge and experience
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:47:14 PM

Practice and experience make a good trader. It is not what you can learn in short period. It is like playing chess, first you have to learn how the figures move, know the basics and later on you can play.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: