Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does crypto trading consider as a good profession?  (Read 3837 times)
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

Please share your thoughts and experience and help me.

crypto trade is suitable for people with steel mentality, not easy to panic and dare to take risks. because the crypto market is very volatile so we have to be prepared to bear losses. if you have these criteria then try to start trading crypto. and I think this is the right time to start because the market is red. and all coins are at their lowest. start with as much capital as you can to lose. and do research before investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manbota

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:51:46 AM

A lot of people are earning some good money in crypto trading. Besides a lot of people are losing some money also. Now I am pretty much confused. I want to start my career as a crypto trader. Should I start or should not?

It must be understood - there can never be a constant, stable profit for traders. Of course, in a certain period you can get a large income. But then bad times can come with a loss of money. Therefore, it is important for traders to have a basic job with a stable income or some kind of financial savings.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:51:48 AM

Crypto day trading is a professional work, when working capital of a market participant is 4,000-5,000 or more US dollars. This means that a participant in crypto trading can earn so much money every month in order to fully ensure a full life of a family of 3-4 people. Although you first need to get carried away by this and learn everything to be a good trader.
Trading cryptocurrencies can definitely give you enough profits to sustain yourself and your family but it is not as easy as many people think, you need to have a great level of skill and patience to wait for the right moment to trade, and it is better that you do not need the money for your basic needs or you risk trying to trade too much to try to make profits.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:59:00 AM

How can you say it is bad, people who don't have any idea about cryptocurrency will always talk negatively about cryptocurrency trading. It is a completely different kind of job which will allow you to make a good amount of money if you want patiently.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:35:20 AM

i advice you to take it as a side job as the market is unstable and you may end loosing your original job and money too
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:39:27 AM

How can you say it is bad, people who don't have any idea about cryptocurrency will always talk negatively about cryptocurrency trading. It is a completely different kind of job which will allow you to make a good amount of money if you want patiently.
I think patience is not the key so you can make a good profit. Most people are patient this market for a long time, but the money they earn is less and less, making trading more difficult. If you want to trading the best profit you have to have a lot of knowledge to be able to ensure your long-term plan.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:37:26 AM

Trade is a very good profession and everyone certainly wants to become an entrepreneur. So far crypto has become an additional job that can give me an advantage by investing. Crypto is increasingly popular and many people hope to get money from here.

danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:55:15 AM

Try. But you have to learn a lot. Trading is profitable, but the risk is also great. You must have good analytical skills to get the right timing so you can get the optimal position for buying and selling. Mental and experience are needed in improving your trading skills, can not be learned instantly.

stiletos

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:16:38 AM

If people trade stocks, and forex for a living why wouldn't crypto too be traded for a living? I think trading crypto can be taken a little further.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: