Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:16:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4849 times)
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:40:26 PM

I hope that this era of bounty has not ended. It seems to me that the market will go up and the Bounty will bring us big revenue again.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:59:39 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
The thing is that even if you are paid your reward those tokens immediately go below the reasonable price.
One of the projects I did bounty for didn't manage to control their token and the price went by 95% by the time bounty hunters got our rewards - imagine how frustrated we all were.
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:59:08 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
The thing is that even if you are paid your reward those tokens immediately go below the reasonable price.
One of the projects I did bounty for didn't manage to control their token and the price went by 95% by the time bounty hunters got our rewards - imagine how frustrated we all were.

I don't think all projects like that
maybe it's true if some of them don't want to give their tokens to the bounty hunters but we can't complain much because all the rules are clearly written by them.
I think the bounty campaign will not end but we as gift hunters must be able to see more competent projects
lowerjerzey

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:00:47 PM

It is possible as good projects in which it would be possible to participate practically is not present. And free of charge personally I do not want to work for.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
darkangel

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

Agreed that there are now very few good campaigns, but there are too many bounty hunters and bounty can not give them as much money as before. If the ICO situation is not good then I think the bounty will soon come to end like you think. Also if the market gets better and ICO gets more attention from investors then the Bounty will continue to last longer.
aligator2017

Activity: 532

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

In my opinion most projects of independent developers have already launched their ICOs in 2016/17 and now begins the time of closed ICOs which will be supported not by crowdsales but big investors and all these sales will be private. Crowd will be able to invest in project only when it will be listed on exchange by buying tokens. So bounties can become useless in near future

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:46:17 PM

As long as new companies keep coming, then it is impossible that the era of bounty hunter will end because without bounty hunters, this is very difficult for the companies to collect fund for the growth of particular project.
Everyday new bounty hunters are coming with dream to make lots of money from here by start hunting of the ICO projects and also daily lots new projects are also coming for them. But it is difficult to find that which project is legit and which one is scam.
But if we make good research about company, team, road-map, coins quantity and their soft-cap & hard-cap then may be we will find good bounty or ICOs projects.
So according to me as long the new companies is coming, till the era of the bounty hunters will never end.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

In general, this is quite possible, because many projects today refuse to pay anything for various reasons and the reasons can be very different at all, from the fact that they simply can not collect anything until the projects are simply greedy.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

It will never end as new ICO comes regularly, it can end only if the crypto market is gone and that will never happen. This market will grow with times and it will be the biggest market in the future in terms of its market cap.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Abolaji11

Activity: 352

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 10:13:04 PM

Although I did not agree with your view that bounty hunter comes to an end. However,  I seriously agree that most bounties campaign now pay little due to numerous number of hunters and this is turning some hunters away. Those early hunters were lucky enough to earn significant amount of money from bounties. Now,  only a few hunter can boast of earning good amount.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:17:44 PM

Bounties are not ending so long as there are new ICOs coming to the market. The weak bear market of this year has tremendously depressed the value of free coins received from bounties so selling the free coins on listing is not making much money. It will change for the better when the market goes back up.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:38:30 PM

If bounty hunters are going to the end, bitcoin may lose its popularity. Bitcoin won’t be interesting anymore. However I think bounty campaigns will still be existed although the payment is getting less.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:51:30 AM

What do you think?
I think that the income from the bounty campaigns is directly related to the mood of the market and the behavior of investors, once the market enters the growth phase, bounty hunters again will begin receive a decent reward.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:57:33 AM

For me, it does not look like the era of bountie hunter is over. But the revenue has declined and it is getting harder and harder to find a good bountie.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

What do you think?
For the project of the bounty activity, you need to do a detailed investigation before you start working. At present, I am doing this RIPAEX bounty event. According to friends, he has already received some XPX tokens.
andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:19:14 AM

The end of the bounty campaigns will come when the ICO will cease to use the bounty of the campaign as a means of advertising. Yes fraud a lot, but I think this number will decline, the level of ICO will rise, consequently the work of all will be more.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
Sarisang

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:25:24 AM

true existence if bounty campaign almost everything showed up and much of it contains a scam. but nonetheless there's still a bounty still can make and it should be sought by the bounty hunter. not all bad and bounty for ICO still keeps popping up with different concepts and technologies draw then it will make the bounty continues to live in a long period of time.
Rhegar011

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

the risk was always there. we all get fooled one way or other, but we need to learn and move on,
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:32:57 AM

It's not over yet for bounty hunter for as long as there is bounty campaign life must go on still working no matter how few legit campaign and difficult in ranking and so many conflicting  and irregularities on the rules and policies, as long we still believe in it.. we still be paid off we just have to be choosy in joining bounty campaign that way we will be sure of profit.

paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:38:09 AM

I think that now is impossible to live only at the expense of earnings from participation in bounty campaigns. It is very difficult to predict the possible income. Especially now, when every second project is a scam, the tokens of which will not cost more than a few bucks. Now the situation is very difficult, so I personally work for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: