Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4849 times)
BabatundeM

Activity: 317
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:41:59 PM

As long as there are up coming ICOs, then the era of bounty hunters will not come to an end. My main concern is that there will be much work on the part of the hunters to find profitable bounties because most bounties of nowadays are scam. The way bounties used to be profitable last is no longer the same for this year.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mizamuneerashine

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

jarvis.exchange

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:45:24 PM

You might be wrong, maybe you participated in scam ICO projects in the past that made you feel this way. Doing a bounty is also an investment,  in my opinion find a good bounty take your time. I am pretty sure, you will earn better.  With regards to the value of the token in usd of course its comparatively low compare to what we are receiving before because of the bearish season.

Borderless trading with the Jarvis Exchanges.
Buy Apple stocks with Bitcoin. Jarvis.exchange (http://Jarvis.exchange)
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

All things will come to an end. But i think there are still good bounty that are out in there. It is true that there are so many campaigns that don't pay nowadays.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:50:02 PM

That was the same from the most beginning. Bounty creators searching for promotion and in their interest to the whole promotion which is taking months costs as minimal as it possible. Due to that many campaigns simply cheat its members about paying and its usual thing on the net, because of Noone can be cached or punished seriously for that. I guess such model of behavior will just blossom on the forum and everywhere.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:56:55 PM

I think that it is not possible to predict for sure whether the bounty era comes to the end or not and when this happens because future can be not like the one we see it now
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:59:47 PM

I don't believe that bounty campaigns are coming to an end. Though there are some scam ICOs that run scam bounties but they will always be there and nothing can be done to eliminate them completely. We have to research well before we promote any campaign

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Radzivill

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:07:03 PM

Yes, I think that now it is extremely difficult to receive extra large profits from this case. We have to carefully select projects for participation, as well as investors. Well, less time is spent, this is a plus
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:09:21 PM

That was the same from the most beginning. Bounty creators searching for promotion and in their interest to the whole promotion which is taking months costs as minimal as it possible. Due to that many campaigns simply cheat its members about paying and its usual thing on the net, because of Noone can be cached or punished seriously for that. I guess such model of behavior will just blossom on the forum and everywhere.
Now many similar projects. On what success depends it is difficult to find an algorithm,it's like a bingo!Indeed, the profit from work is very low. The main goal of the Bounty Campaign is advertising on the Internet and this is the cheapest advertising
BogdanGFTP

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:10:54 PM

I think it was not an era, it was just a year and for most bounty campaigns participants it was even less than a half year  Wink
A year ago we could earn more than 1000 $ per month for a good social media bounty campaign but now even signature bounty  will bring less than 500. But not the all of us doing that for money, so it could not come to an end.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:20:43 PM

There are still good bounty campaigns, because just recently i participated in some good ones and i got my rewards. Although, i have seen some complained that they got nothing after bounty.
That calls for for reasons that, not only investors, but also bounty hunters need to always do necessary research on every project before participating.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

Yes, I think that now it is extremely difficult to receive extra large profits from this case. We have to carefully select projects for participation, as well as investors. Well, less time is spent, this is a plus
I'm not a bounty hunter and I see that the number of hunters increased for a very short period of time.

And in your cases which you have noticed that its difficult now to get large profits through it has some reasons.

1. Number of scam ICOs are increasing and if they have a bounty, don't expect that you'll get paid.
2. The number of participants has increased and the pool of rewards that will be allocated will only give small portion to all of them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:41:41 PM

People need to understand that bad ico projects, will also have bad bounty campaigns.
Research is key and even then you could get scammed out of your time.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:46:19 PM

Golden days are gone for sure but not because of scams but because of market and ICO quality since there are not enough money coming in the market.
Also the bounty hunter amount has only risen but the project number has gone down thus the small payouts.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:51:15 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
I certainly would not say so "loudly" that 80% of the projects are scammers. yes, there are a lot of scammers, but the choice depends on you and no one will choose for you. but what I want to say personally, I'm so that what to pay to pay for the bounty became very small - it's really a fact!

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

Yes, you are right. The golden time of bounty hunting has ended already, not by the scamming project but by the huge participation with the low budget. There was a day when we made 5-6 ETH by doing only twitter bounty campaign. After February of 2018, I don't know how, but millions of people joined in the crypto to do bounty works. That time the era of good bounty rewards was ended! Now, most of the bounty campaigns are being scammed or fail. So,
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

Acrualy you have a point of view on what your observation now in the crypto market and we respect for that,otherwise in my own thought its not go far into 80% are mostly ICO bounty hunting are scam,and thats why you conclude thats mostly bounty hunting now are doing fraud and its would end soon,because for i still believing thats theres still high demand of bounty and legit project,but due to low market movement now and bearish situation,thats why some project now retreat  and paused for a while,because they are afraid thats those development project thats they created would not success and become  accomodated in the market due to dump of all crypto price.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
automail

Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:15:29 PM

As long as there are ICO's bounties will not end. There are few ICO's that were legit so we have to make sure that we join one. It is very difficult to land on a legit campaign but if we keep on trying, we will get paid on of those bounties that we have joined. That is why I still have my regular job to support my family and bounty is just an alternate source of income. Don't depend on bounties for your daily needs.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:37:46 PM

i don't think so always there is new airdrop and bounty that worth investing time with them just if ethereum go up a little bit the new project will emerge and give bounty hunters another chance
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:45:03 PM

The fact is that there are far more ICOs this year than last year. Three time more funds raised this year (over $25 billion ) than last year.
And all this on a declining market. There are lot more bounty hunters as well, so the game is more difficult to play and we have to be
very selective to find the best ones. I would say it it more difficult than last year but still rewarding.
kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:55:44 PM

In the next 5 years, I think the amount of bounty will not decrease but the number of bounty members will grow. Even 20% of good projects will attract to participate in the bounty program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: