Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:48:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The era of bounty hunter comes to an edd?  (Read 4849 times)
ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:02:01 AM

The Golden days may come to an end,but it's definitely not the end, just now we have more carefully selected campaign. The market is changing and increasingly difficult earn easy money, it is quite natural phenomenon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:14:14 AM

It is true ,but not 100% true.But the era of EASY bounty hunting was over for sure.Now we have to work hard to earn tokens because competition among bounty hunters increasing day by day.we can still earn money here,but it is not easy as its used to be.
Yes, quite precisely, the current competition among bounty hunters is very high and more and more bounty hunters participate in the Bounty campaign. This would take away the tokens of other hunters, so I think that today's analysis and selection of the right campaign is a necessity for hunters.

Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:22:55 AM

Indeed this is the true existence which much bounty popping contains blank coins and a scam. behind it there is a bounty is still promising and it is to find and follow. This is the time where the analysis and research on the bounty will be indispensable if do not want to get caught up in the scam.
bibka33

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

I think that this is not the case and everything is just beginning just at the moment the market is in poor condition and this is directly related to the bounty companies.

▰▰▰▰▰   REDCAB   ▰▰▰▰▰
DECENTRALIZED TRANSPORTATION SOLUTION
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

I don't think so. The only difference is that time ago you could participate in any campaign, but now to avoid scam campaigns you should do deep analytic before joining the campaign.

I agree with you...I think bounty hunters will not come to an end. There will be more projects in the future and the bounty hunter will be busy for them. The most important is avoiding the scam. In order to avoid it, you should clever in choising the project.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
Snakerist

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

I can agree that there are fewer and fewer worthy bounty campaigns, so it has become harder to earn money from bounties.

bawa_23

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

Era of Bounty hunters is not ending. Presently market is down from last few months that’s why it looks that ICO’s are extending or paused. Coins which Bounty hunters get also launched at low prices as expected. Market will run soon & go green then everything will go right in few months, so be calm & do not panic.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:20:07 AM

Of course some day everything will come to the end it is clear. But it will not happen right now. The bounty campaigns rules were transformed rules essentially, and of course you should be more careful choosing some project to participate in bounty, and too many participants you will find there, and of course the situation on the market in whole - lots of factors influence on the rewards and the process and result of bounty campaign. Now it is not the end, but more different nuances and limits... you just accept and participate in, taking into consideration that golden times have passed and now we have what we have, or just not participate and we just find some other ways to earn in crypto. Your choice...
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 11:26:20 AM

So it seems to me that in past years there was the same amount of Scam ICO, so I think that this is not an indicator, and it seems to me that the time of the bounty hunters has not yet ended, it is still in its prime!
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:05:24 PM

Even when the time of the headhunters was just beginning, there were the same number of scam projects, so I don’t think that the bounty is coming to an end!
Vanderbleek

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

No, it is not. Due to the market conditions at the moment, a lot of ICO do not even reach their soft and it is the reason why the bounty hunters are left without payments. We need a new wave of fresh investors, that will bump the market to the new price records.
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:21:26 PM

I do not agree to that. that the bounty will end. but the fact nowadays many ICO projects are scam very disappointing. this year is the worst year in the bounty. I always support to make a regulation about this. more and more ICO scams are because there is no regulation to protect investors, so their ICO organizers freely deceive all who come. and this has an effect on bounty hunters of course.
rain3798

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:50:54 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?

I don't think that almost of the bounties are scammed maybe it was just our prediction or even it was true, maybe because that bounties or the projects become success for a short period of time. Maybe the price in the Market can also be a reason of why is that happening but I still think that there are still a greater number of bounties that is true and wanting to becomes success.

krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

Many people live there life as a bounty hunter. They were making some good money by just doing bounty campaigns. But good days are coming to an end. Now almost 80% campaign is scamming. They are not paying a single coin. So the golden days of bounty hunters are coming to an end  Sad
What do you think?
in my opinion, there will be reconsideration of rules and reduction of scams. therefore in another three years bounty hunters will be feasting again getting rewards for their talents Wink

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:50:09 PM

I think that the era of bounty hunters is not over - it just stopped a little because of the market drawdown.  The market will recover and things will go better.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:49:05 PM

It does not seem that everything has come to an end. There are fewer good companies, it has become harder to earn, conditions are more difficult, but this is still possible and I am convinced of this and continue to make sure. You can say words and you can do things, I choose the second.
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

there is still nothing finished. it’s just that we are now in a bear market and therefore the bounty campaigns do not bring as much profit as we would like. I think that the situation in the future will change Wink

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:55:07 PM

It does not seem that everything has come to an end. There are fewer good companies, it has become harder to earn, conditions are more difficult, but this is still possible and I am convinced of this and continue to make sure. You can say words and you can do things, I choose the second.
It's impossible that bounty hunters comes to an end because project they promoted needs to have participants to support them in order to achieve success .Project without people can't bring positive result it comes to scams and nothing to gain more. Though it's difficult but seems there will be more profitable one.
Crypto-fun

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:58:47 PM

What do you think?
here we are after 4 months and a lot of persons still do it as a full time job. for some ICO they have done some damages as well selling everything as soon as they have been paid by lowering the price of the tokens drastically
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

I didn't want to say this, but it looks like we really won't be able to earn decent money on bounty campaigns anymore ...

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: