Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe?  (Read 3221 times)
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:38:57 PM

Mining is safer than the trading because you only need the requisite equipments and effort to execute them. it's quite expensive as the needed cost of equipment is very high. On the other hand; trading needs an in dept knowledge of the art else; you'll come clashing badly from bad investments.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:57:07 PM

All right you say. Mining is the safest way to earn money, but you have to invest in the creation of the farm. Trading can also be a more profitable way, but at the same time more risky, so you can lose everything you have invested.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:30:38 PM

For trading there are  a lot of skills that is needed and of which a lot of beginners will struggle with for example reading charts, following market trends and recognizing pump and dumps.
Personally I believe making is also hard and is not for beginners but if you can get  pro to help you away up your rig.
Then you're good to go.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg

xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:40:30 PM

The truth is that both minning and trading are risky. What you just have to do is to understand both of them and choose the one you think you are more compatible with.
Gaurav11kb

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:45:51 PM

Trading is highly risky. I think the question should be 'investing or mining, which one is safe?' Trading is always the riskier among the three. In crypto, nothing is so without any risk but mining is the safest one among the three. In trading, you can lose your investment in hours or days while that is not the case in mining.
dsc

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:47:58 PM

Trading isnt for people who have no experience trading.
bitcoinvestor

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:48:11 PM

I have never mine cryptoxurrency. IF you have invested equipment in mining you will earn fixed income monthly .. trading is speculation the profit is not the same anyway. You can earn bigger than mining and lower than mining too. Do you have enough cash better invest in mining equipment
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

I think both are good ways to make money from crypto. Mining is a safe way to collect crypto, but the costs incurred are very large because they have to prepare a high specification miner and an electric load that will certainly be large. Trading is a quick way to make a profit, but it requires good knowledge in analyzing the market, if not, be prepared to lose. So, each of them has a risk.
ovbokhan

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:49:05 PM

Trading is more like gambling if you are not skilled at it or have insufficient knowledge of both TA and fundamental analyses,you will basically be throwing money to the smart traders. On the other hand, mining is very expensive at the moment and will only become attractive if the price of tokene/coins improved significantly
Vineeta2oct

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:50:13 PM

I think trading is nore riskier. If you don't have enough experience of trading then its safer to stay away from it. Mining is relatively safe, you use your hardware and get the desired currency deposited in your wallet but cost of mining is more.
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:50:48 PM

First of all thank you for sharing. but it was not as old as mining. So it was very difficult to mining now. so people prefer to be easy traders. we can not say anything. right.
boy130

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:53:25 PM

In my opinion, neither is 100% safe but I'd say Trading can be made safer if you learn a few hints about market manipulation, prices etc while mining requires constant supply of resources - energy- which is the greatest cost.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:14:17 PM

See on simple note mining will provide you some reward for your work. You set up your mining rigs and get rewarded on different intervals. But on other hand trading need some more time in the crypto market you have to observe the market and see its movement and take proper entry and exits to gain some profits. Trading can be disastrous if you are impatient and lack of market knowledge. And day by day mining becomes less profitable. So, I suggest you spend some time trading and learning its aspects and it will be more beneficial.

marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

In my opinion, neither is 100% safe but I'd say Trading can be made safer if you learn a few hints about market manipulation, prices etc while mining requires constant supply of resources - energy- which is the greatest cost.
I think that exploit safer transactions because its risk is not much and investors only invest once initially then select the potential coin and proceed to exploit. While coin trading requires a lot of financial knowledge and technical analysis and not all investors are good at it.
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

based on my experience in trading or mining, of course those who have the safest position are mining, because by mining we only need capital from a number of supporting devices for PCs, while trading we need fresh capital to be risked in every volatile market.
devilman59

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

Obviously mining is going to be safer than trading, because mining generates a passive income, which you do not have to be aware of every day like trading, of course, your income can be lower if you do not have several miners focusing on  it, because it is increasingly difficult to solve the blocks, and that means that the rewards for mining have also been reduced.
andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

mining is not an easy thing because the programmers are very difficult, then there are quite expensive costs to be able to make it after it's finished we must be able to mix it again to get a profit, while trading for those who don't have mining skills is a good choice

tomisinade

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:53:23 PM

With all things been Equal, I think it is safer to mine than to trade. Although mining is gradually becoming less profitable, trading can easily result in losses especially for a newbie. So my choice is mining.
JakenBake

Activity: 150
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:22:27 AM

Neither is safe.  They both pose massive risks and require extensive knowledge.  I was looking to get into mining a few months ago and decided not to based on the ASIC vs GPU war happening and the increasing difficulty to earn even with free electricity. 
toshisoroki

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:38:21 AM

There is mining only. Trading is too dangerous for people who don't know all detail while mining is very reliable and safe doing for newbies and for known people.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: