Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe?  (Read 3221 times)
Farul

Activity: 270
Merit: 309

Shinji bgt gwh

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:23:55 PM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
High Risk,High Reward
Mining=Passive Income,With GPU Mining You Can Resale Your GPU With A Decent Price,You Only Need To Choose A Good Coin,You Need To Maintenance Your Mining Hardware,Have A Decent Reward
Trading=Active Income,You Need Active Checking The Cryptocurrency market,Not Safe For Newbie,High Risk

"I mustn't run away, I mustn't run away." - Shinji Ikari
🤖 Wannabe CTF Player 🌌
👼🚀
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:34:10 PM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?

mining and trading are at their own risk, there is nothing really safe. Here you have to test yourself, where you will be able to manage, whether in mining? or vice versa in trading? only yourself can measure
thinkpad99

Activity: 654

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:36:49 PM

It depends about your possibilities because not everyone can mining, this way of earning needs good equipment. On the other hand day trading needs a lot of knowledge and experience. In my opinion you should get more knowledge and later choose what is more profitable for you
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:41:11 PM

I prefer trading, there we can get crypto that we want with profits that are faster than mining that requires a device with large capital and quite a long time.
Tulanpa

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

My friend there is nothing in this world that required easy task to get rich. Both mining and trading are risky but one either more risk than the other. If you choose mining, you have to consider the cost. And if you choose trading, definitely you are going into serious gambling. Just focus on the part with lesser risk and much return.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

I prefer to trade, I think trading is easier than mining, because mining will really need strong electric power and a good device. I think it's more efficient for trading.

Experia

Activity: 924
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:47:03 PM

I prefer to trade, I think trading is easier than mining, because mining will really need strong electric power and a good device. I think it's more efficient for trading.

also mining requires a lot of capital to make a good device that is design to mine right, while trading you can put a small amount of capital and circulate it in the market to have a profit.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

Trading is not safe as there's a large chance of losing all of your money if you don't know what you are doing and from your sentences you are not familiar with trading. Mining is a safer source of income but you need capital to build the mining rig and it takes time until you break even and start making money.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
belal12

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:48:58 PM

Mining take a lot of time but trading is too much risky. If you take risk then you can earn money a lot of money from trading within a short moment. Mining does not make you any loss cause from here whatever you will get everything is your.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

Very simple question, Mining is all time safer than trading. Crypto market is fluctuating every day so trading is very risky these days and its also want lot of market experience. On the other hand, Mining don't need much experience and profitable than trading.

mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

Of course mining is safer than trading but at the moment you can't earn money from mining if you just have small amount of money to start Smiley. You should know that price of every cryptocurrency at the moment is really low so with small capital you can't get profit from mining at the moment but you still can get profit from trading if you're a good trader Smiley.
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:31:38 PM

Mining is a safer way to earn money, but it is less effective than trading. Trading is the most profitable method of earning, but you can also lose all your money.

gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:14:03 PM

Maybe both have very different approaches, even though both are ways to benefit from this industry. And it looks like both of them can be done to complement the variety of difficult situations at this time. But of course mining is safer, although maybe the percentage of income will also be smaller now.
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

None of them are safe and both have risks. Trading is way more risky than mining because in trading you can loose money every hour if you can't read the charts and when we talk about mining let's just say that it takes time to search for what to mine and you must always have someone near them or a remote control program as from time to time they're going down and you must turn them on again. In conclusion, none are safe , both are risky but without risks there are no big rewards.
I agree! All the work involved in the cryptographic market is dangerous. But mining is less dangerous than trading. It's getting harder and harder. Trafficking is dangerous but can give investors better returns.
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:21:34 PM

Extraction is the prey, and if you properly adjust your equipment, you can earn well. But now the miners are hard at giving bread. To become a good trader, here it is still more difficult and expensive equipment here is indispensable, knowledge in this area, strategy, endurance and patience is necessary. You all suggest that I take a closer look at the company whose signature I'm wearing. This is a good chance for investing for a long time!
Renaisance

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:42:27 AM

Maybe mining is safer, because it might not need a lot of management and strategy.
But of course both can be done at the same time, because you will never know which is more suitable for you, unless you start trying it.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:03:01 AM

Mining will be safer, because maybe you will still get money when you sleep, while trading has a greater risk, because it requires knowledge and strategies that are always dynamic over time. So I think mining is easier to do, even though it may require large capital.
Afie

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:07:50 AM

i think mining is safe.. because its no risk .. but trading is very risky.  if u experienced on marketplace then prefer you for trading.. or if you not experienced then mining is best for u.
arkaasay

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:13:03 AM

personally I think mining is safer but the profession can vary, you can wait for prices to go up to start mining. Mining is increasingly difficult. Now, large companies have taken over mining work. None of them are safe and both are at risk. Trading is far more risky than mining because in trading you can lose money every hour.
jumiapaul
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

Both trading and mining has some level of risk associated with them individually. It's a common saying that the higher the risk, the higher the returns. Trading has higher inherent risk and as such its returns is higher compared to mining. Mining is less risky but has a high set up cost. One needs to invest in mining equipment which are relatively expensive. Returns on mining is not very lucrative based on the bearish nature of the cryptocurrency space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: