Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:11:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mining or Trading which one is safe?  (Read 3221 times)
leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:53:50 PM

Both comes with its own risk factor. You can mine coins but then you should be aware of your operational cost vs your earnings when you will sell those coins. Trading, on the other hand, needs a vigil attention to when you get in and when you get out. In a broadway both are dependent on time, to be honest.

Not to forget the initial investment that mining needs vs just pooling in money for buying coins.

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:05:03 PM

Of course mining is less risky, but there is a huge investment at the start and no one could guarantee that the money will come back and how long it will take, that's a negative site of mining. I'm more for trading.

I agree with your point of view in this regards that mining is capital intensive, but going by the topic under discussion I still believed that mining is safer than trading.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:11:43 PM

Both of them are not safe like everything in crypto... You should have skills to make your mining or trading profitable, spend more time on making research, think before doing anything

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

This a question in different country, therefore i will just answer in a way that i am in my country (expenses)
i would rather go with trading and will use the money for mining in trading sites.
electric consumption is an issue it is so high. plus the maintenance.
olenka.1988

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:13:20 PM

I think that at the current rate that trade is not safe as well as mining, equipment is losing value! in general, everything falls, I recommend to buy at the bottoms and wait

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MOOLYACOIN.IO ║ World's 1st Comprehensive Global Digital Startup Ecosystem (https://www.moolyacoin.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:27:12 PM

Trading from my own point of view is more dangerous and risky than mining, if you don't know how to trade like an expect in a process of trading money could be lost.
PM.coins

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:42:08 PM

I think that mining might be a little safer, it doesn't mean it's not risky. actually both of them are very risky, but there will also be pretty decent rewards. trade also requires substantial capital or depending on the financial capacity of each. and actually the risk will be low if we know that the price increases are on time. but it's also difficult and can't even be predicted. it seems like both of them are easier to conclude with nothing safe. in short, risky.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:44:18 PM

I can say mining is more safer than trading which requires consistent monitoring and a lot of knowledge before you can even breakeven. With mining , if you are able to set your rig and gets it connected, you will be able to make part of your capital without much work and loss.

BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:52:30 AM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
I think I’m really going for trading in this one, despite the risks that are involved in it. Mining is not really for everyone cause it will cost you everything and you might still end up with nothing, I can’t take such risk. I believe that mining is just for those with low cost of electricity in their country and it is also not easy to setup cause it will cost you a lot.

As for trading, you don’t need anything, all you got to do is learn it and after that you can find a legit trade platform where you can invest your money even if it’s $100, then you’re set to go.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:57:14 AM

I want to know about mining vs trading topic. Many people saying that mining is the safest source of earning some coin. On the contrary, some other people say that trading is the best source of earning money. As a newbie, I am a bit confused about that. Which one is safe to do you think?
I think I’m really going for trading in this one, despite the risks that are involved in it. Mining is not really for everyone cause it will cost you everything and you might still end up with nothing, I can’t take such risk. I believe that mining is just for those with low cost of electricity in their country and it is also not easy to setup cause it will cost you a lot.

As for trading, you don’t need anything, all you got to do is learn it and after that you can find a legit trade platform where you can invest your money even if it’s $100, then you’re set to go.
Yeah it is true that mining is safer than the trading. In mining you don't need to worry about the scammer unlike in the trading you need only good hardware computer. But in the trading you earn more in the trading because if you have a good deal and have  good communication and salestalk i am sure that it will be fit for you.
WillBe

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:26:11 AM

both are very risky, there is no guarantee in this life as well as mining and trading, I think mining will be safer, but you need a lot of capital because you have to buy equipment to mine.
marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:30:34 AM

it dificult to say, a think it depends of quantityof moneys you use for activity with crypto. when you buy one card for mining or trade with 500$ it is safe for you heath. otherwise when you have several farms or trade with 1000000$.

DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:32:40 AM

it dificult to say, a think it depends of quantityof moneys you use for activity with crypto. when you buy one card for mining or trade with 500$ it is safe for you heath. otherwise when you have several farms or trade with 1000000$.
well, it all depends on personal expertise. For me, Minning is safer, because we only need to pay attention to the tools, and other things that need to be considered. while for trading, the risk may be a little bigger, especially if we don't know how to find information about the coins we will use.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:37:36 AM

to know it is the same need good experience, mining also requires sufficient tools to get good results.
trading needs information and sufficient capital to overcome losses, you just have to be diligent in searching for information.
I trade more !!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dreadfullICO

Activity: 197

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:37:58 AM

Trading is more profitable for this moment, this is for sure. As for mining it does not need a lot of knowledge, but now it is not profitable enough.
labhsikh123

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:41:08 AM

Definitely, we are working in this field to trading in this sector. But my opinion is that both is risky. We can't sure that you will be getting earning in trading or mining. Both depend on the market value. If market grow, you earn the money otherwise not.
cannitomatt

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:55:15 AM

The risk for mining is lower but the cost is higher. Trading high leverage but the risk is also very large. In my opinion, for newbies, you should choose mining. You can study and switch to trading.
somelink

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:20:30 AM

Mining is quite safe but it costs a lot and profits are low. If you are new and have a low cost of electricity then it will be easier for you to exploit. Trading is profitable but you need to have knowledge, besides, trading is also paying more risk.
kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

Trading is way safer imo. You don't need to buy any equipment. There are some arbitrage opportunities that are risk-free (in fact - almost risk free)
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:24:28 PM

One has to buy costly equipment if we want to join the mining game. From other hands, one can do almost risk-free daytrading/arbitrage (w/ crypscan f.e.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: