Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:55:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do You Think ICO investors are Decreasing?  (Read 4000 times)
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:52:49 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
With the fact that now 81% of the ICOs open up new fraudulent intentions, investors have lost confidence in the ICO. BTC price as they are now in the BTC more reasonable. If the BTC drops to 2k $ it will be a lot of investors putting all their money into BTC and ICO will die.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:54:05 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing day by day. Many well rated ICO projects can't make even the soft cap! I think this fall of ICO is happening because of the lack of investors! And many Investors stopped investing because of the bear market. What do you think about this?
It is obvious that a large number of investors are temporarily gone at this moment probably because of the negativity which is dominant in the market at this moment. They are probably avoiding the circumstances and risk of investing at this point whereas there is a higher chance of losing than earning profit from investing to ICOs.

akafcka

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

Yes, definitely because there are already too many copy paste or scam projects. There are also some news about failed projects. Investors were losing a lot of money so many persons are now very careful or have already lost their trust.

Now invest only those who believe in cryptocurrency and not in profit. In 2017, the crypto market was filled with deceivers and those who hunt for profit. But crypto is more than manipulation.
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

Yes, this situation is very common. In order to avoid failure, ICO project parties will restart the crowdfunding plan when the bull market is coming.

KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

It is indeed not as much as last year where almost every project can collect more than 5 million with ease but it's not hard to collect like 1 million usd from ico. It's just the project become greedier and set the hardcap way too high, if you look at the icos from january last year, most of them only need to collect about 1 million but right now every project want to collect more than 30 million usd and i don't know how they will allocate the fund.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

Investors no longer want to take risks. This is a speculative market and everyone wants a quick profit. This negatively affects the development of the project. I am sure that soon the public sales will go down in history. This process will go into the hands of long-term investors, such as funds and banks.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:06:18 PM

It isn't about the bear market but it is because of so many project scam that's why investors are affraid of investing but there are still strong investors who choose the right ICO project to invest.
I do not agree, the bear market is a major reason, no one will buy a token that might take long time to be tradeable, whereas many ICOs are getting extended due to the lack of investors. Traders prefer to trade short term on Binance or Bitmex because the market situation is doubtful.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:20:09 PM

Yes ICO investors are decreasing because of these jerked out ICOs that are scamming and wasting the time of these investors and it will result out as something that will be negative in the community and that probably investors would stay out.
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:34:07 PM

yes of course, I think so too. the lack of investors entering makes the dipsaran prices decline. in my opinion an ICO must improve the system more interesting so that investors want to join it. which certainly benefits each other

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:40:31 PM

I think that the majority of investors have not invested for a long time, but simply look at the fact that today many investors simply lose money. Of course, this leads investors away from the market and many investors stop investing.
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

I think the market has nothing to do with it. The problem is not in the market. Problems in the risks. The risk of running into fraudsters. If there were less of them, the whole cryptocurrency would move to the top. Investors just lose confidence that's all. And the red market scares them even more.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:46:32 PM

of course. because now there are a lot of ICOs who are deceived and often the tokens experience a drastic decline when the ICO is finished, so there are already a lot of investors who feel disadvantaged which makes investors lazy and less investment in ICO

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:06:58 PM

I also think that ICO investors are decreasing this days. Last year ICOs are very trending. Almost every ICO was reaching its softcap. Most of them achieved hardcap at that time. But after that many post ICO project failed. And the worst part is some of them just scammed people. So investors are kind of afraid. Many investors start to avoid ICOs these days instead of they are wait for the coin to listed on any exchange. But still many ICOs are doing good job and many investors looking for these project. The the bear market is also a problem. The ICOs market is not destroyed Fully. You just have to choose the right project.

SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:13:37 PM

I cant say so. I have seen a lot of project in 2017 which got a lot of investments. Bethereum, Alfa Enzo, DCC and etc. You just have to select ICO better

Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 04:37:30 PM

I think ICO investors are decreasing every day as the days go buy.  At times some ICO's do not even reach soft cap so bounty hunters are not even paid at the end of the campaign.

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:10:21 PM

Yes i think ICO investors are decreasing because a lot of cryptocurrency has a low price and a lot of ICO projects cannot reached their softcap, that is why it is now difficult to participate in ICO projects nowadays because it is really risky and you will waste a lot of time if you have joined in a scammed and failed ICOs.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
piepie.asean

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

ETH blockchain-based ICOs have been implicated in the growth of ETH in 2017. However, they are now the reason for the downside of this currency, as some of the projects are needed. have to withdraw money to cover costs in the market concern of decline.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:26:04 PM

Yes. The market is very bad now. Many investors are afraid to invest their money in projects at the ICO stage. But I think when the market starts growing, investors will start investing again.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
cryptobull3

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:03:36 PM

Yes me either , I think mostly it's because of the ethereum price and failed ICOs in the past , even some hyped ICOs like Fantom have failed and it increases the risk of investing in ICOs and in the same time Decreasing ICO investors .

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

Not so sure, but yes, it can be true. The number of scam ICO's  are increasing everyday. Everyone is afraid of being stuck into a scam project and lost all they had gained. So mostly people now a days are recommending BOUNTY CAMPAIGNS over ICO INVESTMENT.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: