Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:38:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6918 times)
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:49:46 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
In the near future it will be very bad, exactly in 2018 would be a bad year for crypto when it will be a year down. But in 2019, Crypto will be better and will always be better after every year. Look back to the past and the development of crypto
viewed from the development of Cryptocurrency this time I continued to see the progress that has made the market Cryptocurreny was able to generate much more progress and make the future more valuable. In addition to Cryptocurrency very capable to become a major source of profit.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:55:45 AM

Their are alot of predictions about future of crypto good or bad but mostly opinions of experts in the favour of crypto they said crypto market recover it soon and again gain the mark as last year bitcoin touches 21k.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
aji567

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:57:51 AM

I think the future of cryptocurrency is still in the process of keeping everything stable and accepted by the wider community. I think investing in cryptocurrency is very good for the long term. Maybe now it's experiencing a lot of obstacles so the decline is so drastic.
I hope as soon as possible to return to normal.
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:59:21 AM

In my opinion crypto's future is very good. Because many people have invested in crypto.The aim is to manage their finances. Besides that, investing in crypto is very easy and can be done by everyone whether done by people who have small capital or people who have big capital. That's why I think that crypto's future will be good. Many people are interested and support the crypto world.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 01:59:51 AM

viewed from the development of Cryptocurrency this time I continued to see the progress that has made the market Cryptocurreny was able to generate much more progress and make the future more valuable. In addition to Cryptocurrency very capable to become a major source of profit.

Even though the price is not that attractive nowadays due to bear market, there are still a lot of developments going on. People are just so focus on the price that the fundamentals are somewhat disregarded and there are so much progress happening. We should look at the bright side of things because even if there are so many scams out there, we cannot deny the fact that cryptocurrency has been a big help for individuals and businesses so it would have a good future as long as we continue to support it.

MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:00:02 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
if you are ready to be rich and ready to go bankrupt, because crypto currency is very difficult to guess in the future, but if you believe and you have strong trust in crypto currency please, you buy EOS or Stellar, ADA, XRP, because the coin has potential the big one to go up in price
Electrohell

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:00:39 AM

Crypto's future is good, but if you want investment in crypto it will be better half of your savings not all and half for other investments, because the nature of crypto goes up and down so if the market is down then you don't get anything if your market goes up can sell coints that you have and make a profit
Agozyen

Activity: 672

Until the end

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:03:23 AM

I think crypto in general has a good future, but I would not go all in with your savings just yet.  I would read up and learn as much as you can about some of the currencies that interest you and go from there.  It is possible that the market will continue to stay low or go even lower.  Also, no telling how long it will take to recover.  Be careful whatever you do.
lusiaga

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:20:15 AM

I still keep confidence in crypto's future and in my opinion the right time to invest in crypto is cheap.
but trade with a short term because we don't know when the market will fall when it starts rising again.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:33:17 AM

The future of crypto is a very bright one as there are several institutions that are coming on board. Currently there are so many ICOs running in the cryptospace and these are all geared towards fusing the digital world with the physical world.

Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:48:03 AM

Their are alot of predictions about future of crypto good or bad but mostly opinions of experts in the favour of crypto they said crypto market recover it soon and again gain the mark as last year bitcoin touches 21k.
and for this year it looks like bitcoin can't be like last year at such a high price, see from the current market conditions that are very bad, and have not been able to recover again
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:03:40 AM

What has been accomplished in the crypto to date-very unusual? Because we know that Crypto used to be not so popular but now crypto is increasingly known in the world. This indicates that Crypto has a very good future. And now if you try to invest of course you won't be late.
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:12:03 AM

Be positive on crypto this is the future of the world I hope one day all world adopt the crypto currency soo.
if all countries adopt crypto currency I think that is impossible. surely only some countries are able to control the crypto currency. dopting the crypto currency is not arbitrary, it requires a great deal of thought so that it can be regulated and controlled .
I believe for the future for Cryptocurrency into a State that is very dependable and able to get a lot of support which makes it a very valuable future mainstay. In addition currently more and more progress is shown, making it ever more convincing.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:15:23 AM

The future looks good, irrespective of the current low prices. Countries such as Japan and Germany have fully legalized crypto and in the future we can expect other countries to follow their example. The SEC may have rejected the ETF application, but sooner or later Bitcoin is going to appear in the major stock exchanges.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:29:19 AM

anyone cannot guarantee crypto in the future, all are just predictions and expectations. don't just think about profit, but think about the risks and consider again before you make an investment.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:32:43 AM

for now there is no one who can predict and know for sure the future and development of crypto currencies because it has become a risk in investing with the eyes, with confidence and patience investors development of crypto currencies will experience very rapid progress

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
handini

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:42:27 AM

In the near future it will be very bad, exactly in 2018 would be a bad year for crypto when it will be a year down. But in 2019, Crypto will be better and will always be better after every year. Look back to the past and the development of crypto
there are many people who choose or say that crypto's future will be fine, but we also cannot predict how crypto will go. we can only pray that crypto has a good future.
forestharvest
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:46:31 AM

Firstly to me i will say is good but no matter how many people say its good or bad no one will be able to know the outcome of the future, secondly you should only invest with the money that you are comfortable with even you make a loss in the investment and not everything you have, what you are doing is like gambling.
laosan2222

Activity: 245

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:46:54 AM

Dont rush in anything before you konw it exactly. It is not recommended that you put all your money into the cryptocurrency market and leave yourself a back road. No one can predict the future, no one knows what the future of cryptocurrency will be.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:49:46 AM

It depend on the future you see! If you see cryptocurrency's fuure of prosperity, adoption and value and utillity, you we do many things differently now. You will be quality coin that are trading below it's value!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: