Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:26:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6918 times)
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

to put of spares as use with initials to work on exchange with the crypto market and gains with results on finest as attaining terms of plan to collects with nominals on profit and follows with shifts on stage as attaining within the different part of work with the financial management.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:13:24 PM

if I think crypto is good, because of all investments there is only investment in crypto that can get a profit of 100% or more very fast, therefore I can say that crypto is very good because surely there will be many who invest in crypto for the future.
I am sure that cryptocurrency will have a good future, we just need to wait out this difficult and long period, after it the market will go up again and will surprise us even more.

Lord Fellaini

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:57:39 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
if you ask here surely all have different answers and you will be confused later. better ask yourself, are you ready with all the risks that will be accepted in the event of a failure later. establish your heart because trading in the crypto world requires the technique of trading properly and correctly.
Wale777

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:07:36 PM

Certainly the future of crypto is good. We need to understand that crypto is evolving so also the Blockchain technology and some wonderful ground breakings will be coming in the nearest future that will be catapulting crypto into it's next phase of greatness but it's only those that believe and persevere would be ones to benefit massively and in regards of you investing all your savings, don't do that because to make maximum gain in crypto, you have to go the long term investment way
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:08:40 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency has a great future. It seems to me that blockchain technologies will become very useful for all of humanity.

Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:10:03 PM

We will create the future, Nobody else will do it for us. So Make promise on the crypto if you want it to survive.
natka

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

We will create the future, Nobody else will do it for us. So Make promise on the crypto if you want it to survive.
At least today there are very promising projects that introduce cryptocurrency into use and are not only legal, but also real to use. Thus, the talk about financial pyramids should end. Not to mention the death of cryptocurrency.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.
In my opinion, the future of electronic money is quite good because this is an indispensable technology in a modern society in the future, i sure about that. But what makes me anxious is the freedom of the market. It is not controlled by law and there are always bad situations. I still can not make my own conclusions, but I think it will last long.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:41:01 PM

For sure the future of crypto currency is good, let's take a look at the blockchain technology, a lot of people are adopting the blockchain technology, the technology is suddenly the talk of town, though the technology has not gone main stream but in the future, it will go main stream. my advice is for you to invest into good project that will stay for a long time to come, also don't invest all your life saving, you can invest little and invest in other things.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:03:23 PM

I think cryptocurrencies will have a good future, as the topic of cryptocurrencies is quite new and has not been fully studied by anyone. Then it has all the prospects to develop safely the next few years. Especially to cryptocurrencies now wakes up a great interest from various large companies. They study blockchain technology and invest huge amounts of money in it.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:04:29 PM

Crypto it`s a new promising technology which has a lot of advantages over fiat money. I think it will be a bright future for crypto coin.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:06:40 PM

Future will be really awesome! I see how people forgot about the paper and every money flow is clear and fair

infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:11:58 PM

I am pretty sure the future of the cryptocurrencies is a bright one. The strongest cryptos will last and then they will have the chance to develop even more than now

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:19:39 PM

I can't predict which is good. but if you decide which one to quickly benefit the crypto currency is your financial future solution. because blockchain technology is the technology of the future. do not be afraid of the risk of investing all determined by your belief in choosing the world of business including the crypto currency

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

I think that cryptocurrency has a great and beautiful future ahead of it. I would like to think that we are only just at the beginning stage of what we have ahead of us, and it has been a good start, so I'm positive that there is more for us in the industry. Everyone just need to be more positive, and patient for the growth of the market.
Future of cryptocurrency is good and even it is more bright then that of ever. Cryptocurrency is the emerging currency of the decade. In todays society everyone want everything digitalised and cryptocurrency give them what they want. Cryptocurrency are highly used iver Internet shopping sites. Both seller and buyer like to use cryptocurrency for its safe and trusted transactions facility. And this thing help cryptocurrency to make its futures safe. Many international companies try to connect altcoins in some resent time ago and these things help it to improve its future.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

For prediction on 2-3 years I'm sure that we will see full changed cryptoworld. Many coins have wrong way and make unnecessary projects. But we don't see big players on this industry. When they will show what they can make I think the most of the coins will be surprised
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:27:07 PM

Of course, if we look at the situation in this year, most of them will think badly of the future of crypto, but if we can look far ahead, we will have the belief that crypto will have a bright future. There is nothing to worry about from cryptocurrency, because cryptocurrency have the potential to grow even higher.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
suman mark

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:43:13 PM

I believe that crypto's future will be good because this is great technology in the future. And crypto has great potential and you can benefit from it.
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:54:15 PM

If people will start invest their money like they did this in previous years - future of crypto will be excellent) And I hope it will be like this)

suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

from what I know in investing a lot of risk and of course a large profit depends on how we invest in potential altcoins. most of the many opportunities in investing with the gift method and others to grow assets for the future. in my opinion blockhain technology will be very developed in this time and in the future many countries will use this digital currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: