Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of crypto is good or bad?  (Read 6918 times)
shooleh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:40:26 AM

I'm very confident about the future of crypto. So if you want to invest in crypto, certainly it is a very good decision. And you have to learn about crypto so that you can invest in coins that have excellent potential. If you can invest at the best coin certainly yield that you can too much.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crew09

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 08:58:12 AM

I recommend that you do not have to be fully, prioritizing half of the funds you save in real life like a bank. to prevent unwanted things from happening
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

I think that crypto is doing best and it's future will be good not bad and the modern world will be ready to use crypto for monetary purposes but due to instability of the bitcoin price some banks are hesitating it and thus bitcoin is not accepted in banking industry but again the bitcoin has showed it;s importance to the world and people use it for payments and other important trades.

pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:51:14 PM

In my view and experience the future of cryptocurrency is very good and bright. The people of this community will be rise with a hope and scope who are investing for a long term and holding their coins for earn big profits. And the people will have bright future who are promoting the crypto ICOs through social media channel like facebook, twitter, youtube etc and participating the signature compaign.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:00:02 AM

It seems to me that not all cryptocurrencies in the future will be able to reach a normal level. But coins such as bitcoin and Ethereum simply have to become those coins which people will be able to use as normal money

Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:06:29 AM

The future of crypto is both good and bad. It depends from which perspective you're looking. For banks, businesses, and governments, it's probably "bad" because people will be less reliant on their structure, and they'll have less chances to earn money and power using corrupt means.

For people it's also good and bad, and depends on how you use it and where you invest. If you're not careful you can be scammed, but if you are knowledgeable and can understand trends, technology, and what it all means, you can make a fortune. Knowledge is power.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

No, you will end up with nothing and your family will be in ruin, only invest what you can afford to lose don't gamble with your savings, the family is very important than taking your chance investing in cryptocurrency, especially now that the market has a long bear trend.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

It depends on if the crypto currencies will become mass adopted or not. But I do not think that the crypto currencies will be mass adopted, if even in the top 100, we have only 40 percent of projects that already have a working product.
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

I want to invest my savings into cryptocurrency. So I am thinking about the future of cryptocurrency. What do you think? Do you think the future or cryptocurrency is good? Or do you think, the future or cryptocurrency is bad?
Please help me, because I am going to invest all of my savings. So if I make a bad decision me and my family will be on the street.

For me, this is what really matters. I invest not only in the coin, but also in the future. still, it seems to me that everything will not be as rosy as we expect, but obviously something positive will give us cryptocurrencies, ICO and blockchain
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:59:07 AM

I think the crypto market is very potential so if you invest in, you will be profitable just a little or more and how long time. Investing is always risky so if you are afraid of street you should not invest all your savings into crypto. Because the crypto market is never stable and is constantly increasing erratically
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

Obviously cryptocurrency Future is good. Now bitcoin as well as altscoin price take correction. So most of the people worry about it. I think its normal situation. So don' worry about it and hold your position tightly.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

The future of crypto is bright, this is undisputed, but now we have a long way to go from the light. If we compare the history of crypto to a person, now it is in the infant stage.
However, eventually crypto will become stronger and more popular, this is sooner or later.
viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

What about me I think that the future of cryptocurrency is bright. I believe that soon it will be used in every sphere because it's comfortable, security and anonymously. Crypto is our future
balfouri

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:37:19 PM

No one can give you what to do if evolving money especially you invest all of your money in crytocurrency.For me its a bad decisions because nobody can predict the future of cryptocurrency.If you invest in cryptocurrency you must put 50% and 50% in business .

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:52:36 PM

Personally, I see a good future for crypto, but all will be well soon. I think now the industry is only at the stage of its initial development and will take a long time to realize the value of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
rickyis786
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:22:57 PM

there is no dought crypto future is good and very bright,crypto is ready to change the financial world.this digital currency is very secure and has fast transaction and dont forget this technology is  decentralized, !! viva crypto !!

dat.ho12492

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

No, you will end up with nothing and your family will be in ruin, only invest what you can afford to lose don't gamble with your savings, the family is very important than taking your chance investing in cryptocurrency, especially now that the market has a long bear trend.
Yes, he should only invest a little, instead of all in the crypto world because the crypto world is never as good as many people are saying, it is slowly becoming weakened, even showing signs of collapse over time, current situation is the most obvious sign, bitcoin is almost impossible to recover health with this storm. Simplified, we can understand that bitcoin as human stages, born and matured over time, then it becomes sick and becomes old, in the end is death, it is the future and its mission

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

I am confident in the bright future of crypto, but I am also sure that you can not invest the last money. Crypto for me is an experiment. I make a big bet on this market, but at the same time, I am ready to lose everything.
Exort23

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

The future of cryptocurrency have a good and bad situation. First the bad idea, the bad idea of the cryptocurrency in the future, the altcoins that always dump everyday will be a bubble soon, that's for sure. The good idea in cryptocurrency in the future, the Bitcoin and some Altcoins will reign and will stay at the top, also the price will pump.
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:06:34 PM

For me and in my own opinion, I still believed that investing in cryptocurrencies is a good move and good thing for you to do because in some point, dealing and investing in crypto will give you more profit and earning.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: