Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why not receiving any more tokens from bounty campaign?  (Read 2127 times)
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:40:49 PM

Maybe the ico manage by a bounty is not yet finished or maybe they have a rules that it took a month before you wil recieve on it. Just ask. The bounty manager
Yakapo

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

Maybe they have not started paying out, or you submitted wrong addresses, or you probably didn't even carry out tasks as expected. There are different reasons why you possibly are not receiving your token rewards. It could also be that the bounty campaign was scam all along, and there was no initial intention of distributing any tokens.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

Well it is so sad to know that after how many weeks of working, then you will come to know that the campaign failed. All your efforts indeed will turn to none. so sad, but it does not mean that it will affect you very hardly that you cannot continue what you are doing. the more to be vigilant in choosing a project to advertise.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

As a bounty hunter, it is really very frustrating, when a bounty participant does not receive anything for his or her hard work. It is the cruelest thing that, ever could happen to a bounty hunter. It will demotivate the person.
But why are we not receiving tokens anymore? What is the main reason behind it?

There are a lot of reason why bounty hunters didn’t receive tokens. It is either the project is scam or the project crowdsale is not yet end. I have 2 bounties that still didn't distribute their tokens but still I am patiently waiting for it. Don't get demotivated, better luck next campaigns. If you join another campaigns be keen observer  and do thorough analysis if that bounty really paid on time.
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

indeed often like that. This is a very common condition. And we will always experience like this. then keep fighting and do not easily give it up as a bounty hunter.
Nshan0102

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:32:11 PM

As a bounty hunter, it is really very frustrating, when a bounty participant does not receive anything for his or her hard work. It is the cruelest thing that, ever could happen to a bounty hunter. It will demotivate the person.

Dear friend The number one reason is that bounty manager isn't as much professional as we need him to be. Because he have to analyze the project which is going to manage before to do that. But sure you also have to do the same thing.
doynemi

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

as a bounty hunter, we should be able to accept the risks. one of them is ico who is a scam. That is very detrimental because we will use our time in vain by working on a bounty that is a scam.. therefore, we must be more careful in choosing ico in order that we can get the legit ICO and get a big paid.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

Not really true. Receive regularly some token from past bounties.
But, unfortunately many of them, got no value. Got 30-40 coins during a year, from a good and promising projects, that still didn´t get any exchange to trade.

But, you are right - there too much scam campaigns nowadays.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:41:06 PM

I think there are 2, if the bounty hunter doesn't get a token from the bounty:
1. Bounty that we join is SCAM
2. The ICO of the bounty we joined failed.

hung690

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

Dear all,
This is a question many bounty hunters often ask. I think a few people do not get a token after completing the bounty campaign. This is due to many reasons, maybe wrong wallet, low trust support team, the market is inaccurate, or maybe not suitable of users.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

I also noticed this strange moment, which is now on the market, I think that the whole point is that now many projects can not collect enough funds, which in the end can not be allocated even at bounty.

club45

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

Except of course you signed up to a failed project, but bounty hunters are still receiving tokens. In the course of my sojourn as hunter, I have only had one project that did not pay bounty hunters and this was months ago. So ensure to do your due diligence before signing up for the bounty of any ICO.

Base in my research there are lots of scam bounty campaigns nowadays. You might be one of their victim that's why your not getting any token from them. And being in a bounty campaign, you should take the risks.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:04:21 PM

Now on the market is not a very good situation. Many fraudulent projects and some just simply do not survive.

tredingaltec

Activity: 770
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

the cause is that many projects fail at this time and do not meet the funds needed so they cannot continue the project they planned
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

We have waiting more than one or two months after bounty campaign ended for receiving bounty token in my wallet. Many bounty campaign have counted correctly how much stake and coin we are receiving before sent to all bounty campaign participants.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
dgoswami12
Copper Member

Activity: 253
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 02:18:56 PM

If you have not received any thing from bounty ,it can be because of two reasons . First you have not followed the rules and second you have not choose the correct campaign , doing something random campaign. Be sure about projects legitimacy before investing your time in any campaign. And most of the campaigns give payment almost 3 to 4 months after of finishing the campaign. So you need to wait , dont expect a immediate payment. If you chhose the correct one and work with following all the rules you will definitely get paid. Happy Hunting

Neutro             ❱❱❱  More than a blockchain
ABYANSYARIF

Activity: 364

www.savedroid.com

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:03:44 PM

The main reason for bounty hunters not getting paid is a failed project and a scam project, a failed project is when the developer cannot reach the softcap and they decides to return the investor's funds, while the scam project is when ICO developer runaway with the funds from investors.
based on my experience most ICOs pay their bounty hunters even though the paid tokens are not worth at all, , I don't know such ICOs are categorized as scams or not

WWW.SAVEDROID.COM (https://www.savedroid.com) - CRYPTO SAVING FOR EVERY ONE - SIGN UP & STAY TUNED
BrittanyHorne

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

I think it depends on the bounty. I came here in 2016. I've joined a lot of bounty in the past and I have received massive profits and many tokens from bounties. I think the main reason is, past any bounty has only small participation. So the receiving reward is huge. But at present, thousands of participants are in all bounty. So the receiving reward is very small. Besides, the many of current bounty is fake. Another thing is, some bounties are paid the tokens after 2/3 months. So be patient.
Olayinka225

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:38:27 PM

I think this is due to the untrustworthy of some of the bounty offering platforms, some of them hold or won't escrow all the tokens allocated to them by the project to all the participants of the bounty. This tokens are been held back for selfishness and it's a detriment on the works some of we the bounters are doing.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:40:55 PM

Maybe you did not met their requirements or the project fails entirely. These are some of the reasons why you do not receive any tokens. Also, some projects are scam from the very beginning that is why there is no token to distribute. In addition, you may also receive a token but has no value because of the team not properly implementing their project or they do not listen to their community at all.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: