Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to earn some ethereum. How could I?  (Read 2687 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:07:22 PM

I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

Nope i think.
But you can do bounty and sell the tokens reward to some ETH when the tokens enter a market.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ojosamsom

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:12:23 PM

If you want to earn etheruem there are ways you can earn etheruem, either directly or indirectly. You can earn etheruem by investing in projects where by you later pair the tokens with etheruem in the market. Or by participating in bounty campaign that involves direct earning of etheruem or indirect earning of etheruem.
yhan2x

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:16:36 PM

Their are lot of works that you can earn etheruem. If you want an easy way invest in any ICO's project that are supported of ERC20 or you want some thrill participate in any bounty projects to earn some token that can exchange it to etheruem in the market.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:11:31 PM

Perhaps you can earn Ethereum by advertising various projects, but for this you must have a fairly large audience and, most importantly, an interested audience.

usantosluu425

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:40:17 AM

If you have money, buy them. If you do not have money, you can participate in the program airdrop - bounty. Every day, your hard earned tokens of projects ICO, then wait and sell them.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:56:40 AM

There are many ways to earn ethereum like the signature campaign that reward ethereum like you wearing now the signature, the ethereum faucet sites, the airdrops which giving ECR20 tokens that can convert to ethereum or just try to visit bounties section mostly the reward are ECR20 tokens.

Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:57:24 AM

I want to earn some ETH. How could I earn some ETH? Is there any website which will pay in ETH? Or is there any source of work, which will pay ETH as payment? Help me...

Go into bounties if you don't plan to convert fiat to crypto. Then once those bounties hit the exchanges, exchange it for eth.
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:09:52 AM

You can earn ethereum in many ways.doing bounty is one of the easiest ways of earning some ethereum/altcoin. I would suggest you try to do bounty here in this forum. you just need some social media to account with reasonable friends and followers. you can also do blog bounty it's also a great way for earing some ehtereum or altcoins.
bounty campaign is best way to collect ethereum freely.without any capital we have opportunity to participating in crypto world.after we collect several reward from bounty campaign, we can used it to participating in ico projects.
MarkPhillips64

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

If you want to earn ETH, I think the simplest thing you can do is to go digging in, to dig up the Ethereum as a process of emulating the "miners" to solve a problem, find out. That problem solved. Every 10 minutes there will be one or a group of people who solve the problem and get the corresponding Ethereum number. There are many popular sites in the world that accept ETH and other cryptos, so you can find it on google or any search engine.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:14:04 AM

My suggestion is to earn rewards from bounties. You can exchange the coin to ETH once it hit the listings. However, this might take some time and you will not be able to take advantage of Ethereum's price now. You buy Ethereum on any exchange using your own money then hodl it until ETH recovers. This is a quicker way of earning money than waiting for bounties that can take months to get paid.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bluesmoke

Activity: 123

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 04:14:27 AM

Try participating bounties that pays in eth, or trade your tokens for eth as soon you get paid for your work.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
mrcastelo

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:08:35 AM

you can earn some ETH by joining bounties and airdrops, where you can exchange the tokens that you will receive  from participating on the different campaigns to ETH upon exchange listing. But with the market situation exchange listing takes several weeks to months. 
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:19:39 AM

you can do bounties but they are not paying eth. But you can sell the coins that you will get from bounties to get some eth. HODL some eth now, We could not know when the bulls will come it is better to HOLD eth now. You must exploit this moments.

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:37:02 AM

There only four ways for you to earn Ethereum.
1) You can join some of the faucet site that pay with Ethereum but faucet pay less than time spend this days.
2) You can mine Ethereum if you have the require equipment.
3) You can offer services/doing tasks while you accept Ethereum as payment and that's if you have computer skills.
4) You join a bounty campaign like you did and later swap your token for Ethereum.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
AlenDel2

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:39:46 AM

I would advise you also to buy an etherium while it's cheap, and after a while it will grow, you just need patience. still pay attention to the bounty company, some of them begin to pay by air, but there is not everything so simple, we must carefully read the conditions.
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:45:41 AM

If you want to earn some eth but do not want to spend money, you may choose to participate in airdrops or bounties that will pay you coins / tokens which have been listed on certain exchanges so that you can sell them immediately for eth after you receive them.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

If you want to earn some eth but do not want to spend money, you may choose to participate in airdrops or bounties that will pay you coins / tokens which have been listed on certain exchanges so that you can sell them immediately for eth after you receive them.

He seem to be earning now that he had joined a signature campaign promoting ICOforum. It does look like the forum aims to compete bitcointalk, its too ambitious but good luck to the owner. If OP earns ETHER this time, he might be able to figure how to earn from ICO bounty campaigns too because they usually are hiring anyone. One campaign that a newbie can join is the blog and media bounty, it does pay well.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ArtemSergeevich

Activity: 243
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:00:33 AM

There is no way to make Eth, and if you see this site, it is deception most likely will be there to pay a penny and to withdraw funds we have to work for a few years. The only way the bounty program and airdrop, you will get new tokens and exchanged for Etherium.
suraniawan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:02:35 AM

ethereum this you can get in several ways. First, you can get by swapping the coins you have with ethereum in the exchanger. The second way, is to follow a bounty which rewards in the form of the ethereum. And the third way is by mining ethereum.
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:09:13 AM

I think you can ethere the participation by participating in Bounty program because most ICOs use Paltform Ethereum, if you routinely participate in the social gift of media you can use it with free style, I think Bounty is the easiest way of Ethereum.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: